Discovery Gaming Community
To the Junker Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Junker Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=20785)

To the Junker Leadership - Hawkwings - 05-21-2009

To: Junkers Congress Diplomatic Channel

Unencrypted:
I sent the encryption key with .:j:.The.Oneiropolis, call him up if you haven't received it from him yet.

>>>Unpacking, encryption key Candle-2
>>>Working...
>>>Done!

I spoke with .:j:.The.Oneiropolis earlier this evening regarding an event that occurred just a few hours ago. I was chasing a Liberty Rogue bomber, Comm ID Danny.Walker as he was attempting to flee. He had 6 LPI pilots in his hold, along with a number of civilians, which I orderd him to immediately release. He led me into the Jersey debris field, and eventually to your own Rochester base. It was in the vicinity of this base that he suddenly turned around and opened fire. Midway through the fight, as I was about to disable his ship and rescue the hostages, he requested and got docking clearance on Rochester base, which then proceeded to open fire on my ship. I quickly left the area, being unable to weather the heavy station guns, which managed to damage my Guncam™ recording device. The last I heard, said Rogue was bragging about "selling these pilots into slavery" onboard Rochester.

Last I checked, the Junkers do not harbor dangerous criminals on your bases, much less in the middle of a battle, or open fire on governmental ships. I will not jump to any conclusions, but continued actions such as this might lead one to question the Junkers' relationship with the Liberty Rogues, as well as with the Liberty government. .:j:.The.Oneiropolis informed me that you seemed to be having some issues with your Rochester dockmaster, to which I proposed the solution of stationing a more senior Junker official onboard the station to monitor such things.

I sincerely hope to work with your organization to resolve this matter in a mutually acceptable manner.

Agent Jacob Hagel
LSF

P.S. Attached is the sole guncam image I was able to salvage.
Attachment

>>>Message Ends

To the Junker Leadership - pieguy259 - 05-21-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations, Junkers Congress
TARGET: Jacob Hagel, LSF

Well, I looked into the matter for you and as it transpires, the dockmaster at the time was very, very drunk. I have no idea who let him on duty that night, the idiot could barely stand. I've taken him aside and patiently explained to him that one, we do not allow fugitives to dock with our bases, and two, we never, ever fire on government vessels.

As for this Danny Walker joker, I'll try to find him and place him in LPI custody as soon as possible.

Very sorry about all this. I'll personally make sure the dockmaster is sober when he goes on duty next time.

END TRANSMISSION

To the Junker Leadership - Hawkwings - 05-21-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Jacob Hagel, LSF [via LN comm relay J-2]
Intended Recipient: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations, Junkers Congress

Ahh excellent, glad to hear that this matter is being taken care of. We here in the service of Liberty would also very much appreciate you folks returning the 6 LPI and 17 civilian pilots that were brought to your base by this Danny.Walker joker. Once that is done, I will consider this matter closed.

Regards,
Agent Jacob Hagel
LSF

End Transmission

To the Junker Leadership - pieguy259 - 05-22-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations, Junkers Congress
TARGET: Jacob Hagel, LSF

You'll find your pilots in the back of the CSV that just landed on Manhattan three minutes ago, along with a hog-tied Danny Walker.

Don't mind the boot marks on Walker's head. There was an accident involving a boot, and Walker's head, which then happened a further five times. You might want to keep him off solid foods for a while.

END TRANSMISSION

To the Junker Leadership - Hawkwings - 05-22-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Jacob Hagel, LSF [via LN comm relay J-2]
Intended Recipient: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations, Junkers Congress

The ship has landed safely and our pilots and the civilians have been recovered successfully. There seems to be an anomaly though, there were significantly more than 6 boot-marks on the Rogue's person. Oh well.

In any case, thank you for your quick cooperation and the satisfactory resolution of this issue. We will contact you again if any other troubles arise regarding Rochester base.

Regards,
Agent Jacob Hagel
LSF

End Transmission