Discovery Gaming Community
Oracle - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Oracle (/showthread.php?tid=20817)

Pages: 1 2

Oracle - hornet - 05-21-2009

Well comrades, these people say they are not nomad lovers. Well i have proof that say otherwise, here is a pic of our convention in Omicron Lota. Do not be fooled by what they say comrades. They are not to be trusted.

[Image: screen208.jpg]

[Image: screen209.jpg]

[Image: screen210.jpg]

Oracle - Varyag - 05-22-2009

Loction: Rochester Base
ID: Indy Junker, Azan

This is yet more proof to why I do not abide their presence near my home. I do not know why the Congress would give the oracles premission to dock there but I suspect infestation.

I will continue to kill them when I see them near our bases.

Azan out.

Oracle - dr lameos - 05-22-2009

[Transmission Source: Battleship Missouri]
[Identification: Captain Jack Branner]

Proof of what exactly? That an oracle is in the same region as a nomad? As were you may I hasten to add, thus this is proof that you are also in league with them?

Pish tush, this is of little importance, and worthless evidence.

Kindly don't waste my time with such paperwork, I have more important matters to attend to.
[End Transmission]

Oracle - Exile - 05-22-2009

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF][Incoming Message]
[Communications Identification : Lily Geocer, Borderworlds]
[Subject : Laughable]

'Comrade'...

I honestly fail to see the proof in this. It shows an Oracle vessel inside a nebula. That's it. You claim there were Nomads in the area but yet, I somehow fail to see a blue dot. Unless you can capture telepathy in pictures nowadays?

I suggest you withdraw your transmission and stop to make such a clown of yourself.

Regards,
L.Geocer.

Oracle - hornet - 05-22-2009

' Wrote:[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF][Incoming Message]

'Comrade'...

I honestly fail to see the proof in this. It shows an Oracle vessel inside a nebula. That's it. You claim there were Nomads in the area but yet, I somehow fail to see a blue dot. Unless you can capture telepathy in pictures nowadays?

I suggest you withdraw your transmission and stop to make such a clown of yourself.

Regards,
L.Geocer.

Wow, people are blind. Never thought so many though. Hmm i would think that the Keeper calling out to the Oracle saying that if i kill him he would return his brother within, Would perhaps be it, but i guess not. What more would you want, Address, holo number ? If this is not proof enough then they have corrupted you all.

Oracle - Tenacity - 05-22-2009

//Hornet, you should have refrained from posting this. You're showing your own character, in a ship you shouldnt have, in a system you shouldnt be in - perhaps someone needs to knock the term "Roleplay" into that dimwitted brain of yours, eh?

Oracle - Exile - 05-22-2009

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF][Incoming Message]

Right. Nomads are talking over communication channels now! What's next? Drinking beer at our bars? You need a reality check, little clown.

How I dislike small-mindednes...

Geocer.

Oracle - Saronsen - 05-22-2009

//Eh wot, Gallics fly with Zoner gunz and in the Nommie systems? Get real.

-Incoming transmission..-
-Decoding..-

You know, after all this time, I figured the Oracles were annoyances. And well, they still are, and they're rather strange for worshipping the Slomon K'hara or whomever. But what I'm seeing is everyone ganging up on the poor fellows for their way of life. They're like that priest whos down on his luck. Well that's it, Saronsen is going to become an Oracle!

Okay, so I'm not. You're all annoying, this "Comrade" is a fool, and I didn't know you could photograph Nomadic telepathy, I see nothing there.

Saronsen out.

//Edit: If I ever see your ship in Gallia with a setup like that.. Let's hope youre good at dodging Gunboats

Oracle - hornet - 05-22-2009

' Wrote:[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF][Incoming Message]

Right. Nomads are talking over communication channels now! What's next? Drinking beer at our bars? You need a reality check, little clown.

How I dislike small-mindednes...

Geocer.

Haha, well last i checked i did not care for your opinion, but if you want more proof, well then here you are. Don't worry i makes sure i can back up my facts.
[Image: screen213.jpg]

Oracle - Saronsen - 05-22-2009

-Transmission streaming..-

So what, you have a picture of a Nomad vessel flying around, and a recording of the Oracle saying "They" won't hurt us. Are you sure they aren't talking about something else? They is a bit vague for something, and you're becoming an annoyance to quite a few of us, Viktor. I'll keep this link up so I can show you how your mind lacks basic logic and intelligence.