Discovery Gaming Community
A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction (/showthread.php?tid=20897)

Pages: 1 2

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - Hell Hunter - 05-24-2009

How would you Become a Nomad Trial Or Keeper? :unsure:
Well sorry for the " Newb" Question but.. Can you please describe how You would Be a Trial Or Keeper?
Sorry for any fail spelling :)

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - MB52 - 05-24-2009

Best way is to fly out to XXXXX system... find the shrine.. where the Nomad morph is sold.. then buy the nomad trial ID.. and fly around with that for awhile. If you RP well enough they may notice you and voila!

' Wrote:Best way is to fly out to XXXXX system... find the shrine.. where the Nomad morph is sold.. then buy the nomad trial ID.. and fly around with that for awhile. If you RP well enough they may notice you and voila!
One or few Problemos
Reputations.. You be RAPED by the nomads/keepers I am guessing the shrine is in iota aswell? Or 99?

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - VincentFerrex - 05-24-2009

There are no NPCs on the way there, to the Shrine.

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - globalplayer-svk - 05-24-2009

Keepers will not rape you when you are flying with nomad morph and nomad trial ID. Nomad NPC, well, they have their own brain so take a care on them. But as typed above, on the way to shrine there are no nomad NPC.

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - Guest - 05-24-2009

A small mention, that the recruitment is closed is needed.

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - NerdRage - 05-24-2009

you CAN be a trial , but you will stay that way untill a position opens up, then only if you have shown exeptional RP and a good story

' Wrote:you CAN be a trial , but you will stay that way untill a position opens up, then only if you have shown exeptional RP and a good story
Where would i read up about the Shrine Story On the Forums? And if i am wrong Is The Nomad Morph selled in Kappa system? I asked a friend keeper i think it was Ashur Or something like that " To PM Titan On the Forums"

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - deaxy - 05-24-2009

What your "friend" meant : Send a private message to the user named Titan
He is in the keepers, and he is the one who can answer your questions.

To make it short: Read the nomad lore
Find the Shrine - YOURSELF
Make a nomad trial character
RP as good as you can, using the facts you learned reading the lore
Hope that the keepers find you a good roleplayer and take you in, because the recruitment is closed ATM.

A Newb-ish Question About the Nomad fraction - MB52 - 05-24-2009

For finding the shrine... read up on anything Oracle related. =)