Discovery Gaming Community
To the GMG group 'Ronin' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the GMG group 'Ronin' (/showthread.php?tid=20980)

To the GMG group 'Ronin' - Cyberanson - 05-25-2009

## INCOMING SYN SIGNAL ##
... reading headers ...
id:ralf.schmied|loc:new.berlin
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: unimog_signal.png]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO SIRIUS BROADCAST ~~

Meine Herren,

it came to ears, that some of your pilots don't know about the actual ALG Waste Disposal company status. I want to make this clear again and especially for you: a department of Kruger Minerals has merged with ALG Waste Disposal, in order to try out the merging process and to prepare all future mergers with Kruger.

Due to this fact all pilots of the so called 'Glaenzende Steine Initiative' (GSI|) are employees of ALG Waste Disposal and their vessels are property of ALG Waste Disposal.

Unfortunately we are reliant upon the Plutonium produced at the Isehara Terraforming Outpost, but there is no reason for the Ronin pilots to threat our employees and force them to leave the Okinawa system, as our companies aren't enemies.

I hope that the ALG vessels can do their work within te Okinawa system safely in the future.

Regards
Ralf Schmied

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION - ENCRYPTION STOPPED ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##

To the GMG group 'Ronin' - Friday - 05-25-2009

**Incoming Transmission**

Re: Okinawa Incident

Herr Schmied,

My name is Azuki Tamagochi, I am an Acting Guild Master of the GMG.
Your communique has been forwarded on to my office by the Ronin Squadron.

As you are no doubt aware, our longstanding Treaty with Rhineland forbids the entry of Kruger ID or IFF vessels into our territory. If the ships in question are ALG there are few issues. But if these ships are flying the Kruger flag - then your company is in breach of this Treaty.

The issue of Kruger shjips in our space is a very serious one to us, and I would like you to contact the Guild immediately to discuss the implications of this.

Furthermore, I am sure you understand that a merger with Kruger may be perceived by some as an attempt to circumvent the Treaty, and that you will contact us immediately to clear up any misunderstanding.

Arigato,
Azuki Tamagochi

To the GMG group 'Ronin' - Cyberanson - 06-02-2009

## INCOMING SYN SIGNAL ##
... reading headers ...
id:ralf.schmied|loc:new.berlin
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: unimog_signal.png]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO SIRIUS BROADCAST ~~

Herr Tamagochi,

at the moment there are negotiations on the way between Emperor Kogen and our beloved Kanzler Reinhardt, which will be essentially for the future and for incidents like this.

I will contact you again after we can say what this negotiations will result in. Bu t for now I will advise all GSI pilots to stay away from you territory.

Regards
Ralf Schmied

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION - ENCRYPTION STOPPED ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##

To the GMG group 'Ronin' - Friday - 06-02-2009

**Incoming Transmission**

Herr Schmied,

Thank you for your response. What you have told me is very interesting, to say the least. I shall pass on this transmission to the other Guild Masters. For future reference you may address me as Frauline.

Arigato,

Azuki Tamagochi

**End Transmission**