Discovery Gaming Community
MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle (/showthread.php?tid=21058)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - aznremix416 - 05-26-2009

The date is 5/26/817 A.S.

[color=#33FFFF]The war between Liberty and Rheinland has been dragging on for months. Day after day of pointless fighting breaks out all over the borders. Out of all the skirmishes and minor battles there was nothing that was gained from either side. President Powell of Liberty decided to turn the tide of the war, he had enough and it was time to gain the upper hand. The Secretary of Defence ordered the mobilization of almost the whole fleet, including the reserves for a massive offensive that will be launched into Hamburg, in order to cut the supply lines of the Rheinland warships, aka Operation Golden Strike. The primary goal was for the complete destruction of Alster shipyard, one of Rheinland’s primary ship producing factories. The plan was to send in a fast attack bomber wing to Torpedo and bombard the base while the main Navy forces distract the Military at Planet Hamburg. Unfortunetly the Rheinland Military intel received the information of the attack and planned on sending the bulk of the Military Naval ships to Alster shipyard to completely destroy the Navy bomber squadron, then proceed on to Hamburg to rebuff the Liberty forces back into Bering. But after more days of planning the Military decided to go on another plan, to take the battle to the Liberty Navy. The Military planned on grabbing all they can and move their entire fleet to Hudson to meet the Navy and catch them by surprise. Therefore, the Navy will still be preparing and will not be ready for a full on engagement, or so they thought. Meanwhile, Admiral David Hale of the Navy was appointed to lead the offensive. He ordered all Navy ships to get ready for battle, to embark on what will be one of the largest naval engagements in Sirius history. Every battlegroup from all over Liberty will come together as a combined fleet. They will meet up in Hudson to RV and perform final checkups and proceed into Hamburg; that is if the plan goes well.

So basically the Navy thinks that they will get full ride into Hamburg but the Military will send its fleet to face off the Navy in a big-scale battle. If the Rheinland forces win then the Navy will retreat back to Texas of cource, and if the Liberty wins then Rheinland will flee back into Hamburg. The outcome will be the same, none of the fleets will enter the house systems in fear of a counter attack, plus they will have sustained many casualties and cant afford another engagement.

THIS EVENT IS FOR ALL INDIE PILOTS AS WELL AS OFFICIAL:

[color=#33FF33]If you plan on going please register in this thread, Put your in game name, ship type and GMT in your post! Since I am trying to make this even and if one side has too many players than I WILL have to cut some people, registration is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Also please come to the event -with- the ship you registered, it will be a major hassle if you register for a fighter and come in a battleship as it might cause you to lose participation in the event!

This event time WILL BE on June 13th, at 21:00 Standard GMT.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT YOU MAY NOT JOIN IN WHILE THE BATTLE IS IN PROGESS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. ALSO YOU MUST LIST ALL YOUR SHIPS THAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE TO PARTAKE IN THE EVENT JUST INCASE I MAKE SOME LAST MINUTE CHANGES

EXAMPLE OF REGISTRATION APPLICATION:

In-game character:

ship type, 1st choice:

GMT:

List of Characters that can join in the event:

(also , I need a specific ship for you to come in,

name your order of preference, for example:)

1st choice: VHF

2nd Choice: gunboat

3rd choice: Cruiser

List of attendees:

LIBERTY NAVY:

[LN]-Will.Peters - VHF, Guardian
[LN]-Antonio.Backus - VHF
LNS-Liberty - Dreadnaught
[LN]-Alexander.Casero - VHF
[1st]LSCA-Ft Louisbourg - Battlecruiser
[LN]-Andy.Doggett - fighter
[LN]-Hank.Kapinos - fighter
[LN]-Valence.Harper - VHF
LNS Nebraska - cruiser
[LN]Joe Mctyre - Bomber (2nd choice)
[LN]-Ben.Dawson - VHF
LNS-Greystone - Battlecruiser
Hayley.Byron - guardian (2nd choice from alpha3, contact me if you would like to change)
Arteria's Atonement - Battlecruiser
LNS-Michigan - LABC??
LNS-Aurora - Carrier
[LN]-Galen.Anderson - Bomber (2nd choice)
Roman_ - Bomber
John_Shepard - Fighter
LNS-Ithaca - Battleship
[1st]Clarence.Harper - VHF
Eddy.Looper - VHF
Joe Young - Bomber
Harry.Tailor - Guardian
[LN]-Leon.Tigre - VHF

RHEINLAND MILITARY:

[RM]Adm.Malexa.Malte - VHF (ADMIRAL OF THE FLEET)
[RM]Edmund.Schiffer - fighter
[RM]Kn.Johann.Brunhild - Bomber
[RM]-Fw.Edmund.Schiffer - VHF
Blitzen - Bomber
[RM]-Lenora.Schneider - fighter (2nd choice)
Jens.Brandt. - Bomber
[RM]Lt_Viktor.Zirzow - VHF
RNC-Leipzig - RM Cruiser (2nd choice from JBauer, contact me if you would like to change)
[RM]Otto.Weddigen - VHF
Klaus Steiner - VHF
[RM]Lt.Karl.Westerman - vhf
Stephen.Horst - VHF
Walter.Hadler - VHF
[RM]Hg.Airom.Artnam - VHF (May be absent)
Sven.Hassel - VHF
Werner Ehrhardt - Wraith
[RM]Fl.Jan.Fuchs - Wraith
RM - Ravensburg - Battleship (2nd choice from Virus, contact me if you want to change)
Donner - Bomber
[RSS]RNC-Hammerdal - Battleship (2nd choice, contact me if you want to change)
RSO-RNC-Seeker - gunboat (2nd choice from the Bol...something something family, contact me if you wish to change)
Fl.Karl.Schmidt - Wrath
RNC-Wilhemshaven - Cruiser
Ralf.Jansen - fighter
(MND)-Herman.Voss - VHF
[RM]-Hg.H.Schneider - Fighter (2nd choice)
RNC-Castrop-rauxel - Cruiser (2nd choice from Crossaint, contact me if you wish to change)
[RM]Hg-Klauss.Hidden - Fighter (second choice)
Adrian.Lichter - Bomber
Kurt.Lutz-"Zitadelle" (Wraith VHF)
RMS-FGS-Rommel - Battleship
[RM]Va.Walter.Krupinski - fighter

FILM CREW:
Spy Eye - Arrow (Dashiell)
Da.Camara.Crew

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - Spear - 05-26-2009

[LN]-Will.Peters Guardian class

GMT+1 UK summertime

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - Blodo - 05-26-2009

Can the Rheinland unlawfuls join in this too on the side of the defenders?

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - aznremix416 - 05-26-2009

trying to keep this fleet to fleet only battle, -but- if the RM is short on pilots the unlawfuls may definetly take part, I will inform you as this plan goes along

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - AdamantineFist - 05-27-2009

[RM]Edmund.Schiffer

I'll be there if I have FL installed by the date of the event.

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - Zapp - 05-27-2009

Eddy.Looper (Liberty Navy) or Red.Baron (RM)

GMT -5

Both are VHFs

I can be used as a balance; add me to whichever side needs it more, though tbh I'd rather fly my LN.

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - FooFighter - 05-27-2009

Either [1st]Clarence.Harper (Guardian) or [1st]LCSV-Victorious (GB), whichever you'd prefer. GMT+1.

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - Stygian - 05-27-2009

Name: [RM]Fl.Jan.Fuchs

Ship type:
First choice-Wraith
Second choice-Snubnose bomber

GMT: -5

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - casero - 05-27-2009

In-game character:
[LN]-Alexander.Casero
ship type: VHF, Bomber, Gunboat (pick one)

GMT: -3

MEGA EVENT: LN vs RM Fleet Battle - sovereign - 05-27-2009

If this battle takes place after Sunday, I will likely be able to participate.

[RM]Lenora.Schneider - Wraith VHF, Snubnose Bomber
or if desired
VF)Klaus.Schneider - Odin VHF, Thor Bomber

In addition, depending on when the event takes place I may have constructed an LN ship or two. I will post here when they are complete.

GMT -5