Discovery Gaming Community
To the KoF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the KoF (/showthread.php?tid=21119)

To the KoF - Jihadjoe - 05-28-2009

[font=agency fb]
****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

[color=#99FFFF]COMM ID: Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: KoF HQ
SUBJECT: KoF Drover.

This is Admiral David Hale speaking on behalf of the Liberty Navy.

Earlier today I witnessed an act which can only be described as treasonous perpetrated by one of your men. Handing nanobots and shield batteries over to a Xeno who I was engaged in combat with.

The Xeno was eventualy destroyed however despite the foolish and treacherous actions of KoF Drover. This shocking peice of behaviour forced me to have my men arrest Drover. He resisted arrest, refusing even to hold his ship still. I fired a warning shot which was again ignored.

He then opened fire on LSF agent Julia Wolfe, and as a result Drover's vessel was destroyed.

I was this explianed, in detail. I want Drover to be delivered into LPI custody this instant, and I want appologies to be flowing. Do I make myself clear?

This kind of action weakens us as a nation. Universal is a libertonian company. Not one that openly and brazenly harms this nation.

Admiral Hale out.

[font=agency fb]
[color=#FFFFFF]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To the KoF - atom - 05-29-2009

While I was in space I encountered Liberty forces and a xeno, there was combat and I was about to help, when I was told to stand down, I did so and assisted by shooting down rouges, during my combat with the rouges some of my equipment was damaged, I have been experimenting with a new auto responce unit, in my ships computer systems, so that If any damage occures to my ship, the new auto responce unit automaticly engages and sets the homeing device to activate, and plot a course for my home base, upon inspection back at base I have found that the neuro pathways had been damaged and this is what had caused the malfunction that started my ship ejecting equipment from my ships defences, my comms also went down from time to time, whilst I was still in my ship in the docking bay, working on the problem the damned auto responce unit kicked in again and launched me out of the dock and started flying erratically around in space I could not control it I managed to transmit some garbled messages that my ship was malfunctioning, but then Liberty forces opened fired on my ship, for some reason the auto responce unit decided that my ship was in danger and triggered a command to the ships defence system, and returned fire on the nearest ships in range, I tried everything to shut the system down, but with no result, in the end my ship was destroyed and my escape pod was picked up, and when I came to I found my-self in custody, I can only appoligise to the Liberty forces for this incident, and say that the KoF has always assisted the Liberty forces any way it can, or whenever assistance was requsted. Based on past experiences I would hope that this incident will be overlooked and a pardon granted with the benifit of the doubt in my favour, Awaiting your judgement.

Drover

To the KoF - rayne - 05-29-2009

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: Julia.png]
.:Comm ID: Agent Julia Wolfe:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Alpha 5:.

If this is true then I suggest you don't rely on computers to fly your ship for you, I was lucky my reflexes are very high or I would not be here to send this transmission. Should you fire on my ship again, I wont beam your pod in, I will vaporise it... Are we clear?

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Trace......... Impossible:.

To the KoF - Walker - 05-29-2009

New Transmission
Comm ID: Tiberius Walker
Source: Planet Harris, Tau-31

It's hell-a cold out here, somebody owes me big for this transmission...
Mr. Drover, you expect us to believe that Universal Shipping had their hands on a highly advanced artificial intelligence unit designed to amplify reaction times in a dogfight? To the point that the ship itself can be controlled just by that?

I cry Cowspit, every House Military has tried such and what you've described is absurd and has more holes in it then Rheinlanders after I'm through with them... But I'll give you a chance Mr. Drover; Call your Superiors, Call your Engineer, Call your damn Mother for all I care, bring up documents, files, research reports on your Auto Response Unit. Everything. And we will see fit to be the judge of your story.

Agent Wolfe, Rather spot on with that whole sudden burst of instinct! Although I do think you missed a memo! Deary me I must have forgot to send it out... If you deliver the pods to Ell(@es^%mere we have a rather accommodating home for his escape pod, near the Blackwell Ice Field... Nothing goes by, just the cold silence of space and solitude... And the stench of death. Keep up the good work and a promotion might be directed your way.

I want reports Mr. Drover. Reports.

Tiberius Out

Transmission Terminated.

//In short, pulling Roleplay out of your exhaust isn't going to save you from Justice... Your gonna have to work for it.

To the KoF - atom - 05-29-2009

I have just recieved a message from the KoF engineer that my ship went on fire and that it is a total write off, thank goodness I had insurance as I will need a new ship, I guess I won't be tinkering with any more electronics and cpu's. I'm sorry to say that the tinker toy I was working on was completely obliterated and there are no records as it was a makeshift job of my own and all the notes I had on it went up in flames, so I guess you only have my word on it. As I said before sometimes these things happen. Also there is absolutly no truth in the rumor that Universal Shipping or the KoF sceretly support the Xenos, we have openly supported the Liberty forces in any way we can, So once again I applogise for my mistake in tinkering around with my ships systems and the trouble it caused, again please give me the benifit of the doubt. ......Ahem can we please keep this quiet as it might invaladate my insurance.

Drover

To the KoF - Chakotay - 05-31-2009

I think this was clearly a ship system malfunction as explained by Drover.
Since the ship is now destroyed and we have no way to examine the ships diagnostics in detail I would plead for the innocence of Drover and request that the charges against him be dropped.

[KoF]-High Command will issue a punishment detail on Drover because he has admitted tampering with ship flight systems and sub-routines.
Quote:I guess I won't be tinkering with any more electronics and cpu's.

[KoF] ships are maintained to the highest standards and do NOT need to be tinkered with. :nono:
In addition this is now the third time that Drover has come before us for a disciplinary procedure (drunk and disorderly and striking a superior officer are already on his record)
[KoF]-Officer Drover is suspended from flight duties and assigned to maintenance support for the next tour of duty on Duluth, which you may remember Drover has a strict NO ALCOHOL policy. :rtfm:

My apologies to the Navy and the LSF officers involved.
It will not happen again I assure you, the next [KoF]-Pilot to be reported for any suspected unlawful act will be removed from the organisation.

Sincerely Chakotay

To the KoF - Walker - 06-01-2009

New Transmission
Comm ID: Tiberius Walker
Source: Planet Curacao, Cortez

Mr. Chakotay,

We may only guess how sharp the blade is compared to those who dictate it. You wish us to let Mr. Drover go as there is no way to examine the ships diagnostics; But does that limit us to rule out the other factors?

A Ship Malfunction- Targeting can become haywire, Engine's fizzle... But under no circumstances does a ship that is experiencing technical difficulties suddenly grant a mind of its own and attack other vessels at random.

An Apology was a good idea on your part, and I gladly accept it.

But under the authority that I hold as a Public Servant, It is absurd that such a piece of technology was available to a Shipping Company. And if it was, it was obviously stolen or purchased from an illegal dealing. The fact that the Ship in question is now ashes and any proof and documents, even research reports which I highly doubt are the only copies are now gone... The case is all to suspicious, any logical man may put two and two together and create the solution. We have found his story to be unsatisfactory to our inquisitions.

And as for a makeshift job; If such a talent was to be made with one individual, Why the hell are we paying an entire science team that graduated with top honors from the Hammer Research Institute several million credits a year to create all manner of ringer-things and doo-dads.

And as for your insurance, I wouldn't even worry about it... Unless you feel like telling us the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth... Or any loophole or change there-of from what we desire. The only ship you'll be seeing is a Prison Liner.

The severity of your actions will be decided later...

Tiberius Out

Transmission Terminated.

To the KoF - Jihadjoe - 06-01-2009

[font=agency fb]
****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

[color=#99FFFF]COMM ID: Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: KoF HQ
SUBJECT: KoF Drover.

This is Adfmiral Hale.

Given the level of profuseness of appology handed out on this particular occasion I'm going to be letting this incident slide, however, your corporation is skating on extremely thin ice. If I hear word of one more incident like this then I will have the lot of you chucked in sugarland.

Drover is free to go, but the KoF are to be watched. You've raised my suspicion, and if this sounds like a threat, then I guess you're right, it is one. Sort yourselves out or you will end up on the wrong end of my anger, and thats not something you want.

Admiral Hale out.

[font=agency fb]
[color=#FFFFFF]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****