Discovery Gaming Community
To the battleship "big-Bully" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the battleship "big-Bully" (/showthread.php?tid=21297)

Pages: 1 2 3

To the battleship "big-Bully" - Seth Karlo - 06-02-2009

[Incoming Transmission]

You are indeed a bully sir, and bully's pick on people weaker than themselves.

You destroyed the TAZ vessel Chairman.Mal, and now, now I am coming for you. You have crossed a line, and I shall be the one to push you back to the right side of it.

The Peregrine is on it's way. Sleep with one eye open.

Hail Eris!

Saker.

[Transmission terminated]

To the battleship "big-Bully" - Aduka - 06-02-2009

[Incoming Transmission]
ID : Big-Bully

I didn't picked your firend pal.

He was the one who opened fire on my ship first,while i was fighting sairs.

He's destruction was act of self-defence

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Saker]

I really don't care "pal." You attacked and destroyed my friend, who was in a neutral gunboat, with 4 turrets... like he could really do much damage to you.

I shall see you soon...

[Transmission terminated]

To the battleship "big-Bully" - Malaclypse 666 - 06-02-2009

Comm ID: Episkopos Mal

Hmm, Captain "Billy". You are absolutely correct there.

But only after you and your little "lap dog" Kobra had buzzed the Freeport numerous times, after I had announced that the Freeport was "locked down" numerous times and telling EVERYONE to move off, after seeing you engage vessels within the NFZ yet again, and after telling you in no uncertain terms that you were on the TAZ "Enemas List". ( http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10340 ).

What did you expect, sir? You seem to have a learning disability.

Oh well. Some days, it just rains.

To the battleship "big-Bully" - frozen - 06-02-2009

Opening Comms Channel 896.###.###:56731...
Comms ID: Proserpine
Target ID: TAZ Leadership
Subject: Bounty

Greetings. I see you have on your hands a bit of a problem with a rogue hunter. I would like to inquire if said target has a bounty on him or not. A fat, juicy pay coupled with the satisfaction of watching a battleship class warship crumble would be more than satisfying for me.

Being a merc has its benefits. While i do not target BHG or Core ships, this vessel is obviously a threat to everyone around you. I can help. I have the manpower i need to down this fool, i just need incentive, if you know what i mean *grins*

Good day, Sir
Proserpine.

End of message.
Closing Comms Channel 896.###.###:56731...

To the battleship "big-Bully" - Malaclypse 666 - 06-02-2009

Mal to Proserpine:

No sir, but thank you for the offer.

We now carry out our own trash, and have a reputable group of neighbors on "Retainer" if the trash becomes too deep.

Besides which I've heard rumors that certain parties are very interested in repossessing the "Bully" for one reason or another. Just rumor, you understand.

Can you say "Up to your ears in alligators?"

Cheers,
Mal

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Saker]

Well Mr Proserpine, while the offer is very kind, I shall be *Ahem* redecorating his vessel if it has not already been done so...

I must say... the Children enjoy their battles. I have never seen all 40 so determined to kill a person... They do like Mal a lot though, that could explain it.

Saker.

[Transmission Terminated]

To the battleship "big-Bully" - Aduka - 06-02-2009

[Incoming Transmission]
ID : Big-Bully
I repeat your friend Mal attacked me with whole fleet on his side

And i warn you captain of Peregrine,we wont hesitate to use self defence,if we get attacked you will suffer same fate as your friend

Over

To the battleship "big-Bully" - Montezuma/Kukulcan - 06-02-2009

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***ORIGIN: CRUISER "MONTEZUMA"***
***SECURING CHANNEL***
***BEGINNING TRANSMISSION***

Hola hounerable Zoner allies and merceneries,

As my ship was one of those destroyed in the Freeport incident, i am hereby placing a bounty of 5 million credits on this rogue hunter "Big-Bully".

I thought it fit to notify you, hunter scum, because there seems to be mercs who are eager to assist the Corsairs in this task.

Justice shal be done for the Corsair lives lost, you shal recieve justice, Corsair justice.

Glory to Quetzalcoatl and to Crete

Montezuma out

***TRANSMISSION END***
***CONNECTION TERMINATED***

To the battleship "big-Bully" - frozen - 06-02-2009

Opening Comms Channel 896.###.###:56731...
Comms ID: Proserpine
Target ID: TAZ Leadership
Subject: Bounty

I'd like to make this clear. I'm not "assisting the corsairs", no. I'm fulfilling a bounty for a cash prize. The Zoners have been one of my regular customers, and thus i was surprised not to see a bounty on this Rogue pilot, so out of curiosity, i asked.

Make no mistake, i will still pepare to claim this bounty offered by you, just, make no assumptions that i fall under the statement "I thought it fit to notify you, hunter scum, because there seems to be mercs who are eager to assist the Corsairs in this task".

Good day, Sir
Proserpine.

End of message.
Closing Comms Channel 896.###.###:56731...