Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Liberty Police Inc. - 06-03-2009

[Image: H2R3c77.png]

Applications Office

You arrive at the One Police Plaza with the intention to apply to the Liberty Police Incorporated. An officer greets you and after a few minutes prepares a form for you to fill using a console at a nearby desk. You take a seat before turning it on, being prompted to input a login and a password, both having been provided to you by the officer you spoke with earlier.

>Accessing Network:...
>Authenticating Guest:...
>Guest Authenticated:...
>Encrypting Session:...

"Welcome to the Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office. A form will soon be presented which you will need to fill in order for your application to be complete. By completing this form you agree to your details being held electronically on the Liberty Police Incorporated's database and utilized by us. Any information you provide that is deemed non-reliable will be met with the full consequences of the Laws of Liberty. Please take your time in filling out the form."

You hear a bot's voice after a few seconds before your screen switches to display the form..

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Trim - 06-05-2009

* Name: Hank.Goodman

* Height: 187.5 cm

* Weight: 82 KG

* Previous Jobs: No jobs sir I've just passed advanced fighter training

* Qualifications: Basic and advanced fighter training and a NY college

* Brief Biography: I was born in a rich-average class family on planet Manhattan and always got good grades at school, never been in trouble with the law. I was in new york college from age (16-18) with a law degree. I then took basic fighter training for a year (age 18-19) then took advanced fighter training for 4 years (19-23) finishing at the top of my class.

* Reasons for Joining: To serve and protect liberty from all her enemies.

Thank you for reviewing my application

EDIT: my 5KYPE is stunner222

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 06-06-2009

' Wrote:* Name: Hank.Goodman

* Height: 187.5 cm

* Weight: 82 KG

* Previous Jobs: No jobs sir I've just passed advanced fighter training

* Qualifications: Basic and advanced fighter training and a NY college

* Brief Biography: I was born in a rich-average class family on planet Manhattan and always got good grades at school, never been in trouble with the law. I was in new york college from age (16-18) with a law degree. I then took basic fighter training for a year (age 18-19) then took advanced fighter training for 4 years (19-23) finishing at the top of my class.

* Reasons for Joining: To serve and protect liberty from all her enemies.

Thank you for reviewing my application

EDIT: my 5KYPE is stunner222

Jim looked at the application handed to him by a fresh-faced kid. His eye twitched.

"We needs some new meat, what with Seemoar leavin'. HULL! GET DIS MAN A SHIP!"

APPROVED

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - _Sirius_ - 06-06-2009

* Name: Barney.Gumble

* Height: 5.9 feet

* Weight: 78 Kg

* Previous Jobs: Pilot for DSE

* Qualifications: Studied economy on Curacao, basic fighter training

* Brief Biography: Born on Curacao in rich trader-family. Parents died in Nomad-war on Freeport 7 when i was 12. Grown up on a boarding school, with 19 finished school and studied economy on Curacao. With 22 graduated and went to Academy West-Point, absolved basic fighter training there. Then started working for DSE as "cargo-carrier"

* Reasons for Joining: I want to protect Liberty and it's population from hostile attacks.

Thank you for your attention.

5kyp3 protocol code: largun1

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - aznremix416 - 06-09-2009

* Name: Andy Crooks
* Height: 6.2
* Weight: 200
* Previous Jobs: Janiter at Manhattan South flight academy
* Qualifications: High School diploma!!!!
* Brief Biography: Andy Crooks was born on Planet Manhattan to two foster parents. His parents hated him for some reason so they shipped him off to private school. Andy finished and graduated elemtary and high school but was never good enough for those big guys up in the Naval Academy. After working as a Janiter for 10 years at the MSFA Andy took flight lessons from a trusted old friend in the Navy. After a couple of weeks he managed to get his Class C flyers liscence. His dream, was to honestly work as a DSE scrap metalman. But he saw the LPI recruitment poster. Andy said 'what the heck, ill join up.' and eating his final donut he made his way into the recruitment office

* Reasons for Joining: Want to join a police faction to help hunt down smuggler and protect citizens

//Skype: aznremix416

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sarawr!? - 06-09-2009

' Wrote:* Name: Andy Crooks
* Height: 6.2
* Weight: 200
* Previous Jobs: Janiter at Manhattan South flight academy
* Qualifications: High School diploma!!!!
* Brief Biography: Andy Crooks was born on Planet Manhattan to two foster parents. His parents hated him for some reason so they shipped him off to private school. Andy finished and graduated elemtary and high school but was never good enough for those big guys up in the Naval Academy. After working as a Janiter for 10 years at the MSFA Andy took flight lessons from a trusted old friend in the Navy. After a couple of weeks he managed to get his Class C flyers liscence. His dream, was to honestly work as a DSE scrap metalman. But he saw the LPI recruitment poster. Andy said 'what the heck, ill join up.' and eating his final donut he made his way into the recruitment office

* Reasons for Joining: Want to join a police faction to help hunt down smuggler and protect citizens
//Skype: aznremix416

Riza opened the manila folder that had been left on her desk, glancing quickly over the application, noting that this potential recruit had at least managed to complete basic education, she nodded slightly to herself.

"Mm...a High School Diploma, that's good, not as good as my Associates Degree, but still good."

She closed the folder and pulled out her official seal stamp, pressing it to the folder.

Approval Pending.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 06-09-2009

The application ran the bureaucratic marathon that is One Police Plaza (literally, it travelled 26 miles) before it found itself in Chief Myer's pants. Don't ask how. Just know that eventually he saw it, read it, and exclaimed, "APPROVAL PENDING?! This boy's a gorramn LPI officer if I've ever seen one!"

ACCEPTED

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zasalamel - 06-13-2009

* Name: Christine Dallas
* Height: 5' 9"
* Weight: 130 lbs
* Previous Jobs: Hardware Engineer, Student at Planet Houston University of Engineering
* Qualifications: Fixing things.
* Brief Biography: Born the youngest of 3 children, Christine had a natural feeling for fixing things. Her Technical Education instructor in middle school said that she was a "fixer-upper". She got C's and D's in all her classes except for English, and Technical Education. There was only one college that would take her- The Planet Houston University of Engineering. After she graduated, she became a hardware engineer at various stores.
* Reasons for Joining: To fix things and solve technical problems, and also keeping the law in place.

//Skype: disgusting.jesus

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - hack - 06-15-2009

' Wrote:* Name: Christine Dallas
* Height: 5' 9"
* Weight: 130 lbs
* Previous Jobs: Hardware Engineer, Student at Planet Houston University of Engineering
* Qualifications: Fixing things.
* Brief Biography: Born the youngest of 3 children, Christine had a natural feeling for fixing things. Her Technical Education instructor in middle school said that she was a "fixer-upper". She got C's and D's in all her classes except for English, and Technical Education. There was only one college that would take her- The Planet Houston University of Engineering. After she graduated, she became a hardware engineer at various stores.
* Reasons for Joining: To fix things and solve technical problems, and also keeping the law in place.

//Skype: disgusting.jesus

ACCEPTED:
Always glad to have a Engineer in the Midst.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Marcus Lindberg - 06-18-2009

Name: Marcus Lindberg
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 80 kg
Previous Jobs: Weapons Designer at Detroit Munitions, Freelancer (lawful)
Qualifications: 500 kills, over 2 weeks experience (25 hours) (oh, and I've been to Languedoc and done a few jobs there against Gallic Royal Navy)
Brief Biography:
*Born: February 11th, 796 A.S., Planet Manhattan, New York system
*Education: High school degree, Manhattan Flight school degree, Mechanical Engineer's degree from MIT (Manhattan Institute of Technology)
*No criminal record
Reasons for Joining:
Well I tried getting into the Liberty Navy but they turned me down. I wanted to get into the Navy in order to fight of the rhienland invaders and fight for a worthy cause too: saving Libertonians. Since they turned me down, I though I would try the LPI as its the next best thing. Of course we wouldn't be fighting on the front lines, but at least we would be working to stop illegal goods from rhienland coming in and prevent the ll destructive force of cardamine coming into Liberty

Short bio:
So I was born in Manhattan in 796, I'm 21. I was born to a Libertonian Mother and a Rhienlandic Father (who then applied for a Libertonian ID/passport). I have an older brother, who sadly died in the war against Rhienland a few months before, which is exactly what convinced me to join the Navy, but since my application was turned down, I see LPI as a second option in order to serve my country.