Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Jack Ryan - 10-22-2009

A large man with a moustache and strangely bushy eyebrows walked up to the counter in the LPI Recruitment Office, clutching a form in his hands. Upon arrival at the desk, he scratched his rear, and finishing the glazed donut he was holding, slid the form across to the receptionist.
She looked up, and nodded, all the while staring at those bushy eyebrows.
The man turned, and left, clutching another donut produced from a box from under his arm.
  • Name: Elroy Parsley
  • Height: 6 Feet.
  • Weight: (Various numbers are written on the page, scored out with a pen, before the final number is written) 95 Kilograms.
  • Previous Jobs: Worker in a Manhattan office.
  • Qualifications: High School Diploma, and a lot of hours in those simulator majigs. Does that count?
  • Brief Biography: After leaving High School, there wasn't a lot of work going, and after doing some oddjobs, and a short-lived stint as a Private Investigator (They have to do a lot of running around) I ended up working for Kingley Enterprises, as a cubicle worker. Not much else to say about my life, but those simulators have shown me how to fly one of those fancy Patriots, and I figured I can't sit eating donuts at my cubicle all my life. So, I thought I'd apply for the LPI.
  • Reasons for Joining: If I have to sit at my cubicle for another few years, I may just go crazy. So... Here I am.
The receptionist, finishes reading it over, even though she really shouldn't and puts it in the tray, so that the LPI can decide wether or not they want him.
The receptionist gets back to work, thinking about those bushy... bushy eyebrows...

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Vallon - 10-22-2009

' Wrote:A large man with a moustache and strangely bushy eyebrows walked up to the counter in the LPI Recruitment Office, clutching a form in his hands. Upon arrival at the desk, he scratched his rear, and finishing the glazed donut he was holding, slid the form across to the receptionist.
The man turned, and left, clutching another donut produced from a box from under his arm.
  • Weight: (Various numbers are written on the page, scored out with a pen, before the final number is written) 95 Kilograms.
  • Qualifications: High School Diploma, and a lot of hours in those simulator majigs. Does that count?
  • Brief Biography: After leaving High School, there wasn't a lot of work going, and after doing some oddjobs, and a short-lived stint as a Private Investigator (They have to do a lot of running around) I ended up working for Kingley Enterprises, as a cubicle worker. Not much else to say about my life, but those simulators have shown me how to fly one of those fancy Patriots, and I figured I can't sit eating donuts at my cubicle all my life. So, I thought I'd apply for the LPI.
  • Reasons for Joining: If I have to sit at my cubicle for another few years, I may just go crazy. So... Here I am.
The receptionist, finishes reading it over, even though she really shouldn't and puts it in the tray, so that the LPI can decide wether or not they want him.
The receptionist gets back to work, thinking about those bushy... bushy eyebrows...

May i just say that even though he is underqualified I have seen this guy in action and is an exceptional pilot.
He has my reccomendation
Officer Andrew Vallon

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 10-23-2009

' Wrote:A large man with a moustache and strangely bushy eyebrows walked up to the counter in the LPI Recruitment Office, clutching a form in his hands. Upon arrival at the desk, he scratched his rear, and finishing the glazed donut he was holding, slid the form across to the receptionist.

Jim goes unquietly to his desk, struggling against Matt Myers who has him by the collar.

"Ah said, YOU IS GONNA FILE DIS 'ERE KID!"

"No! No! Please! Mercy, mercy I beg of you!"

"Ain't gettin' none, Markey. FILE IT!"

Matt stalked off, leaving Jim forlornly staring at a sheaf of papers.

Jim sighed and reached for his "Approved" stamp. Best to get this over with.

APPROVED

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Deneth Aleski - 10-27-2009

* Name: Paul Rawdon
* Height: 6"1
* Weight: 180lbs
* Previous Jobs: Spent an entire summer at Trenton Outpost doing inventory and other accounting tasks. It was an internship.
* Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Intermediate Flight Certificate at the Manhattan Institute of Flight.
* Brief Biography: Born and raised in a quiet little upper middle-class suburb in the northern portion of Manhattan. My father is a typical business man and my mother is an accountant. Attended public high school and all that, the works really. My parents wanted me to have a career with USI, but that was never really my intention.
* Reasons for Joining: I have a genuine longing to help and protect fellow libertonians. With Rheinland at our borders and piracy on the rise, I feel that more has to be done to protect our citizens and our interests. This is why I want to join the LPI. To serve and protect.

Also, I'm pretty sick of being a desk jockey.

5kyp3 protocol: unrealpaul01

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 10-30-2009

' Wrote:* Name: Paul Rawdon
* Height: 6"1
* Weight: 180lbs
* Previous Jobs: Spent an entire summer at Trenton Outpost doing inventory and other accounting tasks. It was an internship.
* Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Intermediate Flight Certificate at the Manhattan Institute of Flight.
* Brief Biography: Born and raised in a quiet little upper middle-class suburb in the northern portion of Manhattan. My father is a typical business man and my mother is an accountant. Attended public high school and all that, the works really. My parents wanted me to have a career with USI, but that was never really my intention.
* Reasons for Joining: I have a genuine longing to help and protect fellow libertonians. With Rheinland at our borders and piracy on the rise, I feel that more has to be done to protect our citizens and our interests. This is why I want to join the LPI. To serve and protect.

Also, I'm pretty sick of being a desk jockey.

5kyp3 protocol: unrealpaul01
ACCEPTED

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Oldum - 10-30-2009

*A strange guy walks into the LPI recruitment office on Fort Bush. He's quite high and just big enough for everyone not wishing to meet him on a dark street. Without a single word, he walks right past everyone and throws a piece of paper on a pile on the tabel with a sign which says: "Recruitment" With the same accuracy he came , he leaves the office and carefully closes the door behind.

-Let's see what comes up from this... *

Quote: * Name: Lance Anderson

* Height: 209 cm

* Weight:101 kg

* Previous Jobs: Freelancing pirate hunter, part time bartender and ship mechanic

* Qualifications: Let's just say I can shoot if I see what I have to shoot, and I can fix an engine up faster than you can clean out your own ship .

* Brief Biography: I was born in Cortez, Planet Curacao. My parents were both rich, I've been studying in the most expensive private schools. However, I never wanted to be such a snob as my parents were. I rather liked getting dirty from oil while fixing up ships. After finishing school, I worked in the repair dock on Curacao until I had enough to buy myself a ship. I have to say, I never accepted anything from my parents. They probably hate me ever since, cause I didn't hear from them for quite a few years now. Anyways, I tuned my ship up a bit and did some bounty hunting ... that was a nice way to get more cash and was good for improving some skills. Since than , I've moved to Liberty, Planet Denver and am currently looking for a job where I can put the stuff I learned to use.

* Reasons for Joining: First of all, to make a living from a work, second to put my knowledge and skills to good use ... for the good people.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - FreelancerFanatic - 10-31-2009

* Name:
The name's Denton Lebowski.
* Height:
I'd say about six-oh.
* Weight:
A good two hundred pounds.
* Previous Jobs:
I was a professional racer, dog!
* Qualifications:
You put me in a tincan and I chase it like I race it. I got a coupla trophies, including bronze in the Texas Runner, 'n not to mention silver in the Colorado Fiesta Tournament. That was a crazy one!
* Brief Biography:
Well, if I gotta keep it short.. I spend my childhood on Los Angeles, where my uncle owned a little hangar where he fixed private ships. Now the upperclass rich kids living on California love to throw with their money so races were a big attraction. Obviously I couldn't resist, so I occasionally, uh, borrowed a ship from my uncle's shop to join in. Then during the Badlands Crashfest my ship got fried by some Rogue bastards. Yeah, I survived, but when I came home I got my uncle yelling at me for destroying his client's ship and my mom yelling at me for almost getting killed. "If you want to be in danger so much, why don't you do something good and join the LPI?!" she yelled, and my uncle was like "Yeah, then ya can pay off yer debt too!". So it was off to the academy for me..
* Reasons for Joining:
Yeah, I know it may seem like I'm just joining cos I was told to, but really it's not such a bad idea. That attack got me thinking. For me taking risks is a thrill, but I hate it when people put others at risk against their will, you know? I ain't a hero, though, just looking to help out and make a few bucks at the same time.

5kyp3 protocol: freelancerfanatic

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 10-31-2009

' Wrote:*A strange guy walks into the LPI recruitment office on Fort Bush. He's quite high and just big enough for everyone not wishing to meet him on a dark street. Without a single word, he walks right past everyone and throws a piece of paper on a pile on the tabel with a sign which says: "Recruitment" With the same accuracy he came , he leaves the office and carefully closes the door behind.

Quote:* Name: Lance Anderson

* Height: 209 cm

* Weight:101 kg

* Previous Jobs: Freelancing pirate hunter, part time bartender and ship mechanic

* Qualifications: Let's just say I can shoot if I see what I have to shoot, and I can fix an engine up faster than you can clean out your own ship .

* Brief Biography: I was born in Cortez, Planet Curacao. My parents were both rich, I've been studying in the most expensive private schools. However, I never wanted to be such a snob as my parents were. I rather liked getting dirty from oil while fixing up ships. After finishing school, I worked in the repair dock on Curacao until I had enough to buy myself a ship. I have to say, I never accepted anything from my parents. They probably hate me ever since, cause I didn't hear from them for quite a few years now. Anyways, I tuned my ship up a bit and did some bounty hunting ... that was a nice way to get more cash and was good for improving some skills. Since than , I've moved to Liberty, Planet Denver and am currently looking for a job where I can put the stuff I learned to use.

* Reasons for Joining: First of all, to make a living from a work, second to put my knowledge and skills to good use ... for the good people.

-Let's see what comes up from this... *

Hmph. If we can't find a use for you in a ship, looks like Maintenance gets fresh meat.

APPROVED

' Wrote: * Name:
The name's Denton Lebowski.
* Height:
I'd say about six-oh.
* Weight:
A good two hundred pounds.
* Previous Jobs:
I was a professional racer, dog!
* Qualifications:
You put me in a tincan and I chase it like I race it. I got a coupla trophies, including bronze in the Texas Runner, 'n not to mention silver in the Colorado Fiesta Tournament. That was a crazy one!
* Brief Biography:
Well, if I gotta keep it short.. I spend my childhood on Los Angeles, where my uncle owned a little hangar where he fixed private ships. Now the upperclass rich kids living on California love to throw with their money so races were a big attraction. Obviously I couldn't resist, so I occasionally, uh, borrowed a ship from my uncle's shop to join in. Then during the Badlands Crashfest my ship got fried by some Rogue bastards. Yeah, I survived, but when I came home I got my uncle yelling at me for destroying his client's ship and my mom yelling at me for almost getting killed. "If you want to be in danger so much, why don't you do something good and join the LPI?!" she yelled, and my uncle was like "Yeah, then ya can pay off yer debt too!". So it was off to the academy for me..
* Reasons for Joining:
Yeah, I know it may seem like I'm just joining cos I was told to, but really it's not such a bad idea. That attack got me thinking. For me taking risks is a thrill, but I hate it when people put others at risk against their will, you know? I ain't a hero, though, just looking to help out and make a few bucks at the same time.

5kyp3 protocol: freelancerfanatic

Gym's through that door. Go get in shape.

APPROVED

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - DawnTreader - 11-04-2009

* Name: Leandro Montanari (Nickname: DawnTreader)

* Height: 1, 85 mts

* Weight: 70kgs

* Previous Jobs: I just worked as a freelancer and a independent trader.

* Qualifications: I have great skills piloting Heavy Fighters and great sense of Honor and integrity

* Brief Biography: I born on Planet Manhattan and since a child I've dreamed to be a pilot, just like my Father. He use to fight as a Vigilant, most os his life on pensilvania, where I learn to fly. I become a freelancer and since then, I watch all the injustices that the pirates and terrorists bring to Liberty.

* Reasons for Joining: I wanto to be a LPI officer to fight the pirates and terrorist that cause so much casualitys on Liberty House. I now my skills can be helpfull to the LPI, and I want to give that to my homeland.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 11-04-2009

' Wrote:* Name: Leandro Montanari (Nickname: DawnTreader)

* Height: 1, 85 mts

* Weight: 70kgs

* Previous Jobs: I just worked as a freelancer and a independent trader.

* Qualifications: I have great skills piloting Heavy Fighters and great sense of Honor and integrity

* Brief Biography: I born on Planet Manhattan and since a child I've dreamed to be a pilot, just like my Father. He use to fight as a Vigilant, most os his life on pensilvania, where I learn to fly. I become a freelancer and since then, I watch all the injustices that the pirates and terrorists bring to Liberty.

* Reasons for Joining: I wanto to be a LPI officer to fight the pirates and terrorist that cause so much casualitys on Liberty House. I now my skills can be helpfull to the LPI, and I want to give that to my homeland.

We've been informed that you've "jumped the gun" and went ahead to make an LPI-DawnTreader ship. We don't take kindly to presumptuous children stealing our identifier, or executing the law in our name. Sadly, you presumed wrong -- your application is slightly lacking. Do try again later. DENIED