Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 01-28-2010

' Wrote:Name: Kirk Humber

DOB: 26/02/770 AS

Height: 190 cm/6'3"

Weight: 67kg

Previous Jobs: I was a practising accountant with over 20 years of experience. POP's, FRS' HGA's, I can do them all so well it's like they never existed.

Qualifications: Well, a bit out of date now obviously, but I hold a degree in Accountancy from Los Angeles Business University. I've racked up the miles flying between clients, and transferring my assets between Liberty and Curacoa.

Brief Biography: Well as you know, I had to quit the accounting business due to charges of embezzlement, malpractice, and laundering. I was acquitted of all charges obviously due to my innocence and lack of findable assets. I've done work for the LPi many times in the past, 'hiding the fat' if you will. But that's all behind me now, my reps taken a hit, I'm bored of being stuck in an office. I know the law, I can disguise the errors, I can chase the paper trails. Can I shoot the bad guys? Well I've never been legally allowed to, so I wouldn't know. Unorthodox to go from crunching numbers to policing I'm aware, but in the end, it's all about money... and err, 'to protect and serve' of course.

5kyp3 protocol alias: Lameos

ACCEPTED

Always can use a new number-cruncher to help us *ahem* meet the quotas. Have the Equipment Officer kit you out a Patriot named LPI-Kirk.Humber[O]. Here's our official comm channel, read up on all the redirects in the first message:

One Police Plaza

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - PFC - 02-23-2010

• Name : John Goodman

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 62kg

Previous Jobs: Doing patrol missions for a friend in Fort Bush, Piloting freighters through the New York System

Qualifications: Five years training in the Pittsburg Flight Academy, One year crash course in fighter piloting on Fort Bush

Brief Biography: Growing up on Planet Pittsburg and for my whole life wanting to get off the miserable rock, I began training as a pilot to begin flying. After graduating I took off in search of a job, my first job was as a trader pilot, on my second run the trade lane was disrupted and pirates attacked me. They destroyed my ship and left me for dead, fortunately a police patrol was passing and tractored in my pod, they then took me to Fort Bush to drop me off and I asked if there was anything I could do to repay them and they asked me to help out on some patrols. They then gave ma a crash course in advanced fighter piloting and got me flying patrols as a civilian.

Reasons For Joining: To try to keep Liberty free of pirates, and to keep pilots safe from the deadly fate that naerly befell me.

5kyp3 protocol: pfc1995

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Optimus-Prime - 02-24-2010

Name: Optimus-Prime

* Height: 6"

* Weight: 12 stone

* Previous Jobs: Freelancer, working in Liberty.

* Qualifications: I have basic flight experience as I would help pilot Freighters during long journeys, as well as having to aim the turrets during pirate attacks, however I would require specific training in fighter piloting.
i have also done a lot of trading

* Brief Biography: Born to patriotic Libertonian parents, I always wanted to serve for the Liberty Police, maybe the Navy if that didn't work out. I didn't get the grades I wanted in high school, which stopped me from having a successful application to the Fighter Academy. So, I did it the hard way. Found an old ship, and freelanced my way around until I could prove that I knew what I was doing.i dont hane much in the way of fighter experiance but i have the heart to learn
* Reasons for Joining: Liberty is a standard that is set to everywhere else. I want to uphold that standard, and protect it until the day I die.

please disregard this app as i have a fully equiped guardian and have been informed you dont have this ship in your ranks buty if you r ok wiyh me having it then my app stands

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 02-25-2010

' Wrote:
  • Name : John Goodman

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 62kg

Previous Jobs: Doing patrol missions for a friend in Fort Bush, Piloting freighters through the New York System

Qualifications: Five years training in the Pittsburg Flight Academy, One year crash course in fighter piloting on Fort Bush

Brief Biography: Growing up on Planet Pittsburg and for my whole life wanting to get off the miserable rock, I began training as a pilot to begin flying. After graduating I took off in search of a job, my first job was as a trader pilot, on my second run the trade lane was disrupted and pirates attacked me. They destroyed my ship and left me for dead, fortunately a police patrol was passing and tractored in my pod, they then took me to Fort Bush to drop me off and I asked if there was anything I could do to repay them and they asked me to help out on some patrols. They then gave ma a crash course in advanced fighter piloting and got me flying patrols as a civilian.

Reasons For Joining: To try to keep Liberty free of pirates, and to keep pilots safe from the deadly fate that naerly befell me.

5kyp3 protocol: pfc1995

APPROVED

"I've sent ya a 5kyp3 transfer. We'll get you up on the flightline in no time, kiddo."

' Wrote:Name: Optimus-Prime

* Qualifications: I have basic flight experience as I would help pilot Freighters during long journeys, as well as having to aim the turrets during pirate attacks, however I would require specific training in fighter piloting.

* Brief Biography: Born to patriotic Libertonian parents, I always wanted to serve for the Liberty Police, maybe the Navy if that didn't work out. I didn't get the grades I wanted in high school, which stopped me from having a successful application to the Fighter Academy. So, I did it the hard way. Found an old ship, and freelanced my way around until I could prove that I knew what I was doing.i dont hane much in the way of fighter experiance but i have the heart to learn
* Reasons for Joining: Liberty is a standard that is set to everywhere else. I want to uphold that standard, and protect it until the day I die.

please disregard this app as i have a fully equiped guardian and have been informed you dont have this ship in your ranks buty if you r ok wiyh me having it then my app stands

"Sorry, pal, but like you heard, we don't use Guardians no more. Also, what's with the funny name?"

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Kazinsal - 02-27-2010

A young man with a black flat-top and a bit of a mullet walked into the LPI recruiting centre. He asked the receptionist for a form and began to fill it out:
  • Name: Scott Cooper
  • Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
  • Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg)
  • Previous Jobs: Coffee grunt at Sunbucks, freelance pilot for a while
  • Qualifications: Graduated near the top of my piloting school's class. I have an affinity for donuts and coffee. Best friends with the janitors of Fort Bush.
  • Brief Biography: Well, lessee... I was born and raised on Fort Bush, dad was LPI, mom was Universal. I learned to fly a bit in a CSV when I was eight. Got a job as the coffee guy at Sunbucks when I was fifteen. Learned to fly for real on Fort Bush. Did some freelance work for the LPI. Decided to apply to the real LPI itself. Currently writing an application.
  • Reasons for Joining: Family history (dad was LPI), love donuts and coffee, grew up on Fort Bush, and it sounds like a metric crapton of fun.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Optimus-Prime - 02-28-2010

Name: Micheal Knight

i am re-appling to jon the LPI as i have a new char under the name of Micheal Knight

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 02-28-2010

' Wrote:A young man with a black flat-top and a bit of a mullet walked into the LPI recruiting centre. He asked the receptionist for a form and began to fill it out:
  • Name: Scott Cooper
  • Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
  • Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg)
  • Previous Jobs: Coffee grunt at Sunbucks, freelance pilot for a while
  • Qualifications: Graduated near the top of my piloting school's class. I have an affinity for donuts and coffee. Best friends with the janitors of Fort Bush.
  • Brief Biography: Well, lessee... I was born and raised on Fort Bush, dad was LPI, mom was Universal. I learned to fly a bit in a CSV when I was eight. Got a job as the coffee guy at Sunbucks when I was fifteen. Learned to fly for real on Fort Bush. Did some freelance work for the LPI. Decided to apply to the real LPI itself. Currently writing an application.
  • Reasons for Joining: Family history (dad was LPI), love donuts and coffee, grew up on Fort Bush, and it sounds like a metric crapton of fun.

ACCEPTED. See here for all you need. Get yourself a Patriot and get to it.

' Wrote:Name: Micheal Knight

i am re-appling to jon the LPI as i have a new char under the name of Micheal Knight

While I have reservations, we'll see what happens. ACCEPTED. See here for all you need. Get yourself a Patriot and get to it.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - lunchboxx - 03-01-2010

Name: Michael Zanero
[*]Age: 19
[*]Height:5'11''
[*]Weight:172
[*]Previous Jobs: Freelance pilot for a while, taking up jobs for the LPI in Pennsylvania. Also did a few months with Sunbucks
[*]Qualifications: college graduate, won the 3rd best starfighter pilot award on Erie college campus.
[*]Brief Biography: Born on Manhattan with my Mother. My Father died during the Nomad War. After High School, i took up a job at the Sunbucks for a few months to pay for College. and after college, i started making ends meet mining Helium while avoiding Xenos and Liberty Rogues
[*]Reasons for Joining: to better myself in life, and to take up the life my father was apart of.

============
my skype is Lunchboxx90

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 03-01-2010

' Wrote:Name: Michael Zanero
  • Height:5'11''
  • Weight:172
  • Previous Jobs: Freelance pilot for a while, taking up jobs for the LPI in Pennsylvania. Also did a few months with Sunbucks
  • Qualifications: college graduate, won the 3rd best starfighter pilot award on Erie college campus.
  • Brief Biography: Born on Manhattan with my Mother. My Father died during the Nomad War. After High School, i took up a job at the Sunbucks for a few months to pay for College. and after college, i started making ends meet mining Helium while avoiding Xenos and Liberty Rogues
  • Reasons for Joining: to better myself in life, and to take up the life my father was apart of.
============
no skype yet, i'll edit this when i get it.

ACCEPTED. See here for all you need. Get yourself a Patriot and get to it.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Claud1u992 - 03-01-2010

* Name: Claus Spreed
* Height: 193 cm
* Weight: 90kg
* Previous Jobs: Weapons Constructor at Detroit Munitions
* Qualifications: improvement in weapon firepower and design.
* Brief Biography:
*Born: June 15th, 800 A.S., Planet Manhattan, System New York
*Education: High school, Manhattan Flight school, Detroit weapon facility improvement.

* Reasons for Joining: To help keep peace in Liberty systems.

Skype Name: jaguarul2006