Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 10-03-2010

' Wrote:* Name: Xander Price
* Height: 6' 3"
* Weight: 175 lbs / (79.5 kg)
* Previous Jobs: Freight Driver, Criminologist
* Qualifications: Starfighter training, classes in ethics, criminal behavior, and previous family in planetary police work.

* Brief Biography: Born in-transit to Philidelphia Station, Xander has grown up within police work. His parents, grandparents, and even great-grandparents were various planetary law-enforcement officials, and following a college education with focus in criminal behavior, Xander seeks to join the LPI to take it a step further than pencil-pushing behind a desk.

* Reasons for Joining: To Protect and Serve, a long-time mantra fit for it's simplicity and it's power.

*My skype is: m.a.barton2

To protect an serve, eh? That's what I like to hear! Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - borntokill - 10-18-2010

[*]Name:John Morrison
[*]Age:21
[*]Height:"6.4"
[*]Weight:70 Kg
[*]Previous Jobs: Mercinary Bomber pilot So far Know as the Brothers_
[*]Qualifications:Degree in C,C++,Advanced Fighter pilot Training in Westpoint
[*]Brief Biography:Born on Planet Manhattan.My father and Mother Work for the LPI I have Been Grown In a Good Manner. After I have finished my Studies I have Been Working as an Independant Merc for the past 2 Months. I have Met Various Polices But the One who changed my mind is LPI-Leavenworth.I have Supported Him in Various Situation Like Patrolling with Him, Supporting him against to Rouge Cruiser, Supporting him Against the RMCapital ships. I Liked His way so I thought of Joining the LPI and I hope My dreams will come True

[*]Reasons for Joining:I want To Support Liberty, I want to Protect the Traders

(// my skype name is Borntokillfire //))

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 10-18-2010

' Wrote:[*]Name:John Morrison
[*]Age:21
[*]Height:"6.4"
[*]Weight:70 Kg
[*]Previous Jobs: Mercinary Bomber pilot So far Know as the Brothers_
[*]Qualifications:Degree in C,C++,Advanced Fighter pilot Training in Westpoint
[*]Brief Biography:Born on Planet Manhattan.My father and Mother Work for the LPI I have Been Grown In a Good Manner. After I have finished my Studies I have Been Working as an Independant Merc for the past 2 Months. I have Met Various Polices But the One who changed my mind is LPI-Leavenworth.I have Supported Him in Various Situation Like Patrolling with Him, Supporting him against to Rouge Cruiser, Supporting him Against the RMCapital ships. I Liked His way so I thought of Joining the LPI and I hope My dreams will come True

[*]Reasons for Joining:I want To Support Liberty, I want to Protect the Traders

(// my skype name is Borntokillfire //))

Good enough, but I'm afraid that C++ degree probably isn't exactly going to get put to full use in the LPI. Welcome aboard!

Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - TheJarl - 10-22-2010

• Name: Violet Starlight
  • Height: 1.70m
  • Weight: 64 kg
  • Previous Jobs: None
  • Qualifications: Trained in both spacecombat and diplomacy at West Point and Manhattan respectively
  • Brief Biography:
    Born on Manhattan, parents run a jewellery there, from the age of 14 to 16 I followed classes in diplomacy it was then that the shop was the victim of a robbery, however the LPI caught the lawbreakers at the exit of the building thanks to their quick responses and disciplined officers. From that moment on I decided I wanted to be like that. So I went to West Point to learn how to handle a ship and now here I am, ready to catch any thugs, thiefs and other scum!
  • Reasons for Joining: Keep the beautiful House Liberty clean of criminals, the citizens of liberty deserve it!

//edit: Sorry double post

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 10-22-2010

' Wrote:
  • Name: Violet Starlight
  • Height: 1.70m
  • Weight: 64 kg
  • Previous Jobs: None
  • Qualifications: Trained in both spacecombat and diplomacy at West Point and Manhattan respectively
  • Brief Biography:
    Born on Manhattan, parents run a jewellery there, from the age of 14 to 16 I followed classes in diplomacy it was then that the shop was the victim of a robbery, however the LPI caught the lawbreakers at the exit of the building thanks to their quick responses and disciplined officers. From that moment on I decided I wanted to be like that. So I went to West Point to learn how to handle a ship and now here I am, ready to catch any thugs, thiefs and other scum!
  • Reasons for Joining: Keep the beautiful House Liberty clean of criminals, the citizens of liberty deserve it!

I'm a bit skeptical about the particular part where you state you've got no previous jobs, but the rest is ideal; I guess you'll learn quickly enough.
You're in!

Accepted

PS: Could you please send me your 5KYP-3 Protocol Handle either by private message or other means?

Sorry I forgot to mention the 5KYP-3 here it is:

jarltharog

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - oZoneRanger - 10-25-2010

Name: Mack SinLey
Height: 5'10
Weight: 172
Previous Jobs: IMG Gunboat/Recon Pilot.
Qualifications: If you can survive the Taus you can make it anywhere.
Brief Biography: Born on Manhattan, my father was a gambler that paid his debts minning. I got dragged along all the way up to the Taus. After a While I just wanted to see green and breath fresh air. Saved up 6 years of wages to get back here but its been worth it. I got a small place out on Manhattan. Nothing fancy..but its the first time Ive heard Rain fall in 30 years and to me thats everything.
Reasons for Joining: Bothered me alot getting here and seeing that the same type of scum I had to deal with up in the Taus is running rampant here in New York. I like to help out in any way I can in clearing the beautiful skies of Manhattan of these eye sores.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 10-25-2010

' Wrote:Name: Mack SinLey
Height: 5'10
Weight: 172
Previous Jobs: IMG Gunboat/Recon Pilot.
Qualifications: If you can survive the Taus you can make it anywhere.
Brief Biography: Born on Manhattan, my father was a gambler that paid his debts minning. I got dragged along all the way up to the Taus. After a While I just wanted to see green and breath fresh air. Saved up 6 years of wages to get back here but its been worth it. I got a small place out on Manhattan. Nothing fancy..but its the first time Ive heard Rain fall in 30 years and to me thats everything.
Reasons for Joining: Bothered me alot getting here and seeing that the same type of scum I had to deal with up in the Taus is running rampant here in New York. I like to help out in any way I can in clearing the beautiful skies of Manhattan of these eye sores.
Grew up, lived and survived in the Taus for thirty years? Impressive. Sorry to hear about your bad first
impression though; we do our best, but there is so many of them and so few of us, I'm afraid.

Accepted

Update: It'd be great if you could give me your 5KYP-3 protocol handle, please.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Roy21 - 11-03-2010

NAME: ROY CLARK

HEIGHT:1.85

WEIGHT:175

PREVIOUS JOBS:FREELANCE TRADER

QUALIFICATIONS: BASIC TRAINING,ADVANCED COMBAT MANEUVERS, BASIC SCOUTING.

BIOGRAPHY: BORN IN THE NEW YORK SYSTEM,PLANET MANHATTAN,SON OF LUCILLE CLARK AND JOHN CLARK WHO WERE KILLED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK FROM THE INFAMOUS LIBERTY ROGUES IN NEWARK STATION, ROY HAS EVER SEEN HIS CHANCES TO FIGHT BACK AND TO SERVE MANY OTHER CITIZENS WHO AS WELL DESIRE THE PROTECTION, AND READY TO JOIN THIS PROUD INSTITUTION.

REASONS FOR JOINING:TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE INTERESTS OF ALL CITIZENS IN LIBERTY SPACE, NO MATTER HOW FAR OR CLOSE, OR HOW STRONG THE ENEMY IS, OUTNUMBERED OR OUTGUNNED,NERVER RETREAT IN ORDER TO STAND FOR THE LIBERTY PRIDE.