Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Rantallin - 01-03-2011

• Name: Jake.Smith
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 195 lbs

• Previous Jobs: I ran missions as a freelancer for the Liberty Navy and Police.

• Qualifications: I have had hundreds of hours flying already, and I graduated from the flight school in Manhattan at just the age of 17.

• Brief Biography: My parents were just simple-living people on the planet of Manhattan. I had a younger brother and sister. They brought me up well, and when I was about 15 I decided that I wanted to be a pilot. I was accepted into the school and graduated very quickly and easily. I helped out the officials of the New York system for several years, still figuring out exactly what I wanted to do with my life. About two years ago, I decided that I wanted to join the Liberty Police, Inc. After a bit of work with them and the Navy, I seemed to change my mind. I wanted to fight in the Navy, go out and smite the forces of our enemy houses! I helped them out for a little while also. A year or two later, I found out that I was right in the first place. My spot seems to be helping and protecting the people right here at home in Liberty Space, people like my family and who I used to be.

• Reasons for Joining: There are a lot of people who live on the planets such as Manhattan, Denver, and Houston here in the Liberty Systems. I used to live on Planet Manhattan, a normal life, and I see now that what I want to do in life is to help and protect all of those people.

My 5KYP-3 communications ID is Rantallin

-Jake Smith, out-

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 01-06-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name: Jake.Smith
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 195 lbs

• Previous Jobs: I ran missions as a freelancer for the Liberty Navy and Police.

• Qualifications: I have had hundreds of hours flying already, and I graduated from the flight school in Manhattan at just the age of 17.

• Brief Biography: My parents were just simple-living people on the planet of Manhattan. I had a younger brother and sister. They brought me up well, and when I was about 15 I decided that I wanted to be a pilot. I was accepted into the school and graduated very quickly and easily. I helped out the officials of the New York system for several years, still figuring out exactly what I wanted to do with my life. About two years ago, I decided that I wanted to join the Liberty Police, Inc. After a bit of work with them and the Navy, I seemed to change my mind. I wanted to fight in the Navy, go out and smite the forces of our enemy houses! I helped them out for a little while also. A year or two later, I found out that I was right in the first place. My spot seems to be helping and protecting the people right here at home in Liberty Space, people like my family and who I used to be.

• Reasons for Joining: There are a lot of people who live on the planets such as Manhattan, Denver, and Houston here in the Liberty Systems. I used to live on Planet Manhattan, a normal life, and I see now that what I want to do in life is to help and protect all of those people.
My 5KYP-3 communications ID is Rantallin

-Jake Smith, out-
Nice to have someone with a bit of Navy experience in, and always nice to see a new recruit.
Welcome to the family.
Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Kettle - 01-17-2011

• Name: Misty.White
  • Height: 172cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Previous Jobs: General mechanics Servcing, Basic concept engineering.
  • Qualifications: Attended Flight school at New York College as from as well as Studying a Physics Engineering Degree at the University of Mahattan.
  • Brief Biography: Born and raised in Mahattan as an only child, She knows the good life all too well, Coming from a wealthly background of comercial tradering. Finished in top 5 of her Degree course in Physics Engineering. She knows her stuff from how to peice together A thruster engine to Mounting weapons. At an early age she had a passion for upholding the truth, and justice for the Innocent. Whilst undertaking Flight Combat training. She deciced she would apply for the Police Acadamy One day.

• Reasons for Joining: Her strong justicial Mind puts her in a postion where she can tell right from wrong and knows how to deal with it. Quick and decisive Her passion for justice will no doubtedly be the end of her one day.

My S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol is: Killer.Scorn

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 01-17-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name: Misty.White
  • Height: 172cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Previous Jobs: General mechanics Servcing, Basic concept engineering.
  • Qualifications: Attended Flight school at New York College as from as well as Studying a Physics Engineering Degree at the University of Mahattan.
  • Brief Biography: Born and raised in Mahattan as an only child, She knows the good life all too well, Coming from a wealthly background of comercial tradering. Finished in top 5 of her Degree course in Physics Engineering. She knows her stuff from how to peice together A thruster engine to Mounting weapons. At an early age she had a passion for upholding the truth, and justice for the Innocent. Whilst undertaking Flight Combat training. She deciced she would apply for the Police Acadamy One day.

• Reasons for Joining: Her strong justicial Mind puts her in a postion where she can tell right from wrong and knows how to deal with it. Quick and decisive Her passion for justice will no doubtedly be the end of her one day.

My S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol is: Killer.Scorn

Engineering, eh? Brilliant! You can be the new Chief Mechanic!

Accepted.

Please report to the hangar bay where you will pick up your new vessel named LPI-Misty.White[RO]

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Lee_Redfield - 01-18-2011

'€¢Name: Chase.Harlan

'€¢Age: 23

'€¢Height: 5'8

'€¢Weight: 144 Lbs

'€¢Previous Jobs: Traffic controller for Newark Station. Position held for 1 1/2 years.

'€¢Qualifications: Attended basic flight schooling and legal courses at Manhattan University

'€¢Brief Biography: Originally hailing from Leeds, Chase did not spend much time on his home world. Having never known his father who died in one of the many dangerous industry jobs, he was left in the care of his single mother. Unfortunately his mother passed away from a lung-based illness so common in the horrible polluted skies infamous to Leeds. Shuffled off to the care of his aunt, Chase spent all of his childhood on planet Manhattan where, thankfully, conditions were much better and he was able to recieve the schooling he and his aunt desired for him. When he was 20 he was able to take a position on Newark Station as a traffic controller. This afforded him contact with all walks of life throughout Sirius, but the one thing he found himself noticing time and time again, where the Liberty Police patrols passing through the area. Finally giving in to his desire to explore the job, Chase quit from his position at Newark and enrolled in basic flight and legal courses at Manhattan University.

'€¢Reasons for Joining: Having spent a lot of time as a traffic controller Chase was able to witness many LPI patrols in action, and he developed a strong interest in the field. Finally he decided to pursue such interests and has some basic knowledge to back his decision.
My S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: hero540

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 01-18-2011

' Wrote:'€¢Name: Chase.Harlan

'€¢Age: 23

'€¢Height: 5'8

'€¢Weight: 144 Lbs

'€¢Previous Jobs: Traffic controller for Newark Station. Position held for 1 1/2 years.

'€¢Qualifications: Attended basic flight schooling and legal courses at Manhattan University

'€¢Brief Biography: Originally hailing from Leeds, Chase did not spend much time on his home world. Having never known his father who died in one of the many dangerous industry jobs, he was left in the care of his single mother. Unfortunately his mother passed away from a lung-based illness so common in the horrible polluted skies infamous to Leeds. Shuffled off to the care of his aunt, Chase spent all of his childhood on planet Manhattan where, thankfully, conditions were much better and he was able to recieve the schooling he and his aunt desired for him. When he was 20 he was able to take a position on Newark Station as a traffic controller. This afforded him contact with all walks of life throughout Sirius, but the one thing he found himself noticing time and time again, where the Liberty Police patrols passing through the area. Finally giving in to his desire to explore the job, Chase quit from his position at Newark and enrolled in basic flight and legal courses at Manhattan University.

'€¢Reasons for Joining: Having spent a lot of time as a traffic controller Chase was able to witness many LPI patrols in action, and he developed a strong interest in the field. Finally he decided to pursue such interests and has some basic knowledge to back his decision.
My S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: hero540

No parents, eh? Darn shame. I'm the same... Although mine were through natural causes...

Anyway, Traffic Controller? Brilliant!

Accepted.

Please report to the armoury for your Liberator vessel, under the name of LPI-Chase.Harlan[RO]

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 03-10-2011

[color=#00CCCC]Free doughnuts to all who enquire and sign up today!

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Hibonicus - 03-10-2011

• Name:John.Donut
  • Height:169cm
  • Weight:119kg
  • Previous Jobs:security guard
  • Qualifications:master of tradelanes watching
  • Brief Biography:I worked all my life as a security guard at the factory
  • Reasons for Joining:I'm too big to enter the factory&I want free doughnuts

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - El_Vlado - 03-11-2011

• Name: El Vlado
  • Height: 6 foot 3 inches
  • Weight: 110 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Solicitor, Barrister for the Manhattan Public Prosecution Office, and Deep Space Engineering freighter pilot, trading gate lane parts and other lawful goods around Sirius for commercial profits
  • Qualifications: Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts from the University of Manhattan, with high distinctions in Intergalactic law.
  • Brief Biography: El Vlado was born on the planet of Manhattan on 797 A.S. as the son of an immigrant family who came to Liberty seeking a better life. El Vlado was distinguishable in his studies and entered the University of Manhattan with a scholarship. Studying a Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Arts, he studied the intricacies of interstellar law, and the importance of society and culture. Graduating from the University of Manhattan in 811 A.S. as the youngest graduate ever, whilst finishing with distinctions, El Vlado led an illustrious career for 6 years in the Manhattan Public Prosecution Office, putting many criminals into prison for their crimes against Liberty. He then decided between 817-818 to join Deep Space Engineering to make some money whilst doing part-time work as a solicitor. After spending one boring year making money, El Vlado decided to further his desire for the pursuit of justice in Liberty by applying for a job in the Liberty Police.
  • Reasons for Joining: As a Public Prosecutor for the Manhattan Public Prosecution Office, and since I was young I have always had the desire to pursue the need for Justice and the good in society. As a LPI officer, I believe my experience as a lawyer can both enforce the law and inform about the law in an honourable and strategic manner.

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: El_Vlado

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 03-13-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name:John.Donut
  • Height:169cm
  • Weight:119kg
  • Previous Jobs:security guard
  • Qualifications:master of tradelanes watching
  • Brief Biography:I worked all my life as a security guard at the factory
  • Reasons for Joining:I'm too big to enter the factory&I want free doughnuts

Hmm. I don't think so. Sorry. Denied.

El Vlado, we'll have an answer for you soon. Thank you.

Deputy Chief Jack Bauer