Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 03-21-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name: Jameson Partian
  • Height: 5' 40"
  • Weight: 158
  • Previous Jobs: None just got out of the acadamy, top class.
  • Qualifications: Top of all the major classes in the academy, more than 100 hours in the simulator.
  • Brief Biography: Born and raised in Manhatten, comes from a rich family, where his father works as a bussiness man, always had exeptional grades both in high school and the Police academy, never been arested. His dream was to become a policeman since he was 5.
  • Reasons for Joining: To follow my dream, and to earn some money to buy his own house.
// Skype: metano50
Impressive. Welcome to the force.
Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Osilon - 03-24-2011

• Name: Abegail Rose
  • Height: 4' 11"
  • Weight: 112
  • Previous Jobs: Work aboard the LPI.Dispatch.
  • Qualifications: Highly skilled at logistics and tactics, not a combat person per se, but prefers to coordinate things from behind the front lines.
  • Brief Biography: Fairly average. Grew up on Manhattan, and served as a fighter pilot up until recently. Her mother died soon after she was born, and her father was killed in the fight that destroyed the Battleship Unity. Spent the last few years under protected care, until she got a job on the LPI.Dispatch as a diagnostic technician due to poor fighter skills. Climbed the ranks until she commanded the vessel.
  • Reasons for Joining: More co-ordinated and connected defence of liberty law, connected with the primary LPI networks.
//Skype: Osilon. (Yes with the dot at the end.)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Fran - 03-28-2011

• Name: Holly Hemlock
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 35 lbs
  • Previous Jobs: Liner... Captain...
  • Qualifications: I have uhh... "Inherited" information from my parents, which includes an Aperture labs. degree in genetics, Botany, and medium-starship command.
  • Brief Biography: Ooohkayy. Well, most notably I am a beneficiary of some of Aperture Laboratories genetic experimentation. My... "Mother" is the head of the genetics department at Aperture, I guess you could say I was a "test tube baby". Until recently I commanded a cruise ship by the name of "Final Voyage". Business wasn't going well, maybe it was the name... Anyways I love people and enjoy long walks in dark alleys.
  • Reasons for Joining: I feel that society has done a lot for me, and want to return the favor. I love people, so I would like to apply for a position on board a prison liner. I hope you can look past my physical differences and see that I would make a very capable and useful officer.
//skype: I'm already there, just doing this application to provide a RP background for a different character for the LPI-Springhill prison liner.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Hculap - 04-05-2011

// wrong topic -delete this

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - KezKet - 04-05-2011

* Name: Kez Ket

* Height: 186 cm

* Weight: 95 kg

* Previous Jobs: Bounty Hunt for Liberty Police & Navy

* Qualifications: West Point Military Academy -finished with 100% point

* Brief Biography: Born and raised on Manhattan. I dont know my parent's, they die in space when i was young. The years spent at a children's home had apparently left scars. I wasn't afraid to die, so when i was 16 years old i started to work for Libery Police in Manchatan. After many succes in bounty hunt i get access to fly Liberator with full Liberty equipment. I call my ship -=CurAra=-, Possession of it contributed to even grater successesa and opened the way for the education on WPMA. My experience affected on my grades. On the final exam i was received a maximum number of points. After graduation was admitted to the local police. Now i dream of being part of an elite LPI team.

* Reasons for Joining: whants to ensure that children do not have to grow up without parents because of attacks by criminals

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 04-05-2011

Just a quick note of apology - Processing these wasn't intended to take so long, but there has been some
minor internal discussion regarding your applications, and getting everyone up in High Command together
takes some time.

Anyhow!

' Wrote:
  • Name: Abegail Rose
  • Height: 4' 11"
  • Weight: 112
  • Previous Jobs: Work aboard the LPI.Dispatch.
  • Qualifications: Highly skilled at logistics and tactics, not a combat person per se, but prefers to coordinate things from behind the front lines.
  • Brief Biography: Fairly average. Grew up on Manhattan, and served as a fighter pilot up until recently. Her mother died soon after she was born, and her father was killed in the fight that destroyed the Battleship Unity. Spent the last few years under protected care, until she got a job on the LPI.Dispatch as a diagnostic technician due to poor fighter skills. Climbed the ranks until she commanded the vessel.
  • Reasons for Joining: More co-ordinated and connected defence of liberty law, connected with the primary LPI networks.
//Skype: Osilon. (Yes with the dot at the end.)

Accepted
There's just one tiny problem with your ship, though, and that is the fact that we already have a Dispatch
division, but I'm sure you and your crew will have no problem fitting in with them - We'll discuss that later,
recruit.

' Wrote:
  • Name: Holly Hemlock
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 35 lbs
  • Previous Jobs: Liner... Captain...
  • Qualifications: I have uhh... "Inherited" information from my parents, which includes an Aperture labs. degree in genetics, Botany, and medium-starship command.
  • Brief Biography: Ooohkayy. Well, most notably I am a beneficiary of some of Aperture Laboratories genetic experimentation. My... "Mother" is the head of the genetics department at Aperture, I guess you could say I was a "test tube baby". Until recently I commanded a cruise ship by the name of "Final Voyage". Business wasn't going well, maybe it was the name... Anyways I love people and enjoy long walks in dark alleys.
  • Reasons for Joining: I feel that society has done a lot for me, and want to return the favor. I love people, so I would like to apply for a position on board a prison liner. I hope you can look past my physical differences and see that I would make a very capable and useful officer.
//skype: I'm already there, just doing this application to provide a RP background for a different character for the LPI-Springhill prison liner.

Uh.
Accepted?

' Wrote:* Name: Kez Ket

* Height: 186 cm

* Weight: 95 kg

* Previous Jobs: Bounty Hunt for Liberty Police & Navy

* Qualifications: West Point Military Academy -finished with 100% point

* Brief Biography: Born and raised on Manhattan. I dont know my parent's, they die in space when i was young. The years spent at a children's home had apparently left scars. I wasn't afraid to die, so when i was 16 years old i started to work for Libery Police in Manchatan. After many succes in bounty hunt i get access to fly Liberator with full Liberty equipment. I call my ship -=CurAra=-, Possession of it contributed to even grater successesa and opened the way for the education on WPMA. My experience affected on my grades. On the final exam i was received a maximum number of points. After graduation was admitted to the local police. Now i dream of being part of an elite LPI team.

* Reasons for Joining: whants to ensure that children do not have to grow up without parents because of attacks by criminals

Elite? Well, we try. I guess SWAT will suit you perfectly when you get that far. Welcome to the team.
Accepted

One issue though: You forgot your 5KYP-3 protocol user handle; please send it ASAP if you have one.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Weser - 04-05-2011

*Name: James Bradley

*Height: 182cm

*Weight: 87 Kg

*Previous Jobs: Freelancer for the Liberty Police and Liberty Navy

*Qualifications: As a freelancer, I had a lots of time and opportunity to train my combat skills and improve them . West Point Military Academy finished with 96%

*Brief Biography: Born and raised on Houston , comes from a poor Family . I was 15 when my Parents died after that i was alone ... I had no perspective .. later an Freelancer named Erik Cromwell found me on Houston and brought me to Manhattam . At the Age of 23 i began Freelancing for the Libery Police later than for the Liberty Navy . After 1 year the Liberty Police granted me to fly an Patriot . At the age of 25 I got shot down by Pirates after 8 days an Police Officer found me and brought me back to Manhattan soon after that i went to the West Point Military Academy . On my Final test at the Academy i got 96 % of the Points . And now I'm here .

*Reasons for Joining: I want to keep my Home safe and protect the Civilians

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - koske - 04-05-2011

• Name: Jackson.Brown
  • Height: 183
  • Weight: 79
  • Previous Jobs: I worked on the mining ship with my father.
  • Qualifications: Pilot of Mining ship, I understand something about electronics.
  • Brief Biography: Jackson was born on the mining ship in Omega-7. As soon as he finished school, he started to work with his father on the mining ship. Jackson was a pilot on the fathers ship for years, he and his sister were worked in the main cabin of the ship. Anna.Brown was her name, father didn`t like here and he blame Anna for death of his wife, Jackson tried to protect his sister but without much progress. One day, Anna escaped from station in the omega-7 with unknown person and their location was unknown, Jackson was lost in his mind for days, he gave everything to find her and one month later he is done the same thing "Jackson left his father". His only mission was to find Anna, bring her to safer place and start new better life. Instead he finds her, she found him flying in a depressed state with a bottle of wine. "Scene when they met will remain in their hearts". Anna helped him to find room and place to stay, with her support Jackson will start new career.
  • Reasons for Joining: This is my way of thanks to the this Republic that did much for me, I can help the community in which I live now.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 04-05-2011

Both seem good to me.
Quote:*Name: James Bradley

*Height: 182cm

*Weight: 87 Kg

*Previous Jobs: Freelancer for the Liberty Police and Liberty Navy

*Qualifications: As a freelancer, I had a lots of time and opportunity to train my combat skills and improve them . West Point Military Academy finished with 96%

*Brief Biography: Born and raised on Houston , comes from a poor Family . I was 15 when my Parents died after that i was alone ... I had no perspective .. later an Freelancer named Erik Cromwell found me on Houston and brought me to Manhattam . At the Age of 23 i began Freelancing for the Libery Police later than for the Liberty Navy . After 1 year the Liberty Police granted me to fly an Patriot . At the age of 25 I got shot down by Pirates after 8 days an Police Officer found me and brought me back to Manhattan soon after that i went to the West Point Military Academy . On my Final test at the Academy i got 96 % of the Points . And now I'm here .

*Reasons for Joining: I want to keep my Home safe and protect the Civilians

Accepted
' Wrote:
  • Name: Jackson.Brown
  • Height: 183
  • Weight: 79
  • Previous Jobs: I worked on the mining ship with my father.
  • Qualifications: Pilot of Mining ship, I understand something about electronics.
  • Brief Biography: Jackson was born on the mining ship in Omega-7. As soon as he finished school, he started to work with his father on the mining ship. Jackson was a pilot on the fathers ship for years, he and his sister were worked in the main cabin of the ship. Anna.Brown was her name, father didn`t like here and he blame Anna for death of his wife, Jackson tried to protect his sister but without much progress. One day, Anna escaped from station in the omega-7 with unknown person and their location was unknown, Jackson was lost in his mind for days, he gave everything to find her and one month later he is done the same thing "Jackson left his father". His only mission was to find Anna, bring her to safer place and start new better life. Instead he finds her, she found him flying in a depressed state with a bottle of wine. "Scene when they met will remain in their hearts". Anna helped him to find room and place to stay, with her support Jackson will start new career.
  • Reasons for Joining: This is my way of thanks to the this Republic that did much for me, I can help the community in which I live now.
Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - MystacX - 04-08-2011

• Name: Frank Angelo
  • Height: 1m85
  • Weight: 76kg
  • Previous Jobs: Distribution manager for LNS. (Work; making sure all terminals displayed the proper news feeds) // and an ALT in USi, a trader.
  • Qualifications: Doctorate in communication and monitoring technology. Ace shot title at the Shooting range.
  • Brief Biography: Top grades in school, Frank found out the hard way that illegal goods and substances still find their way into innocent hands. His younger brother died of Cardamine poisoning. Vowing to see smuggling put to an end, Frank is now trying to join the LPI to help police New York and other Liberty Systems.
  • Reasons for Joining: See above. Wants desperately to be on cargo-patrol in New York\Colorado to stop illegal shipments.
//Skype: mystacx