Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Linkero - 05-20-2012

• Name: Alex Kain
  • Height: 180.3 cm
  • Weight: 79.4 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Freelance developer of integrated systems, Currently doing freelance work for Liberty headquarters which includes: Satellite repair, platform development, and system debugging
  • Qualifications: Base protocol programming, Integrated systems programming, defense network programming, TLAGSNET deployment and usage
  • Brief Biography: Born on Planet Denver. Was introduced to a Lane hacker group when i was 8. They taught me quite a bit about "Breaking the system." I've been using my knowledge to better protect the "system." Probably because they ticked me off when they tried taking down the lane by my home planet. Worked for a company doing some miscellaneous system programming on Denver. Of course, not being on the books(don't research into it and bust them please), I was able to contract myself out. Ageria seemed to like the work I did. I have a resume on file if you happen to need it.
  • Reasons for Joining: Tired of sitting behind a desk. Seeing as I do work for the headquarters, I already have a proper Liberator with credentials. Happened to take it out today as I was screwing with TLAGSNET a bit.......got to push a Rheinland fleet out of Texas basically all by myself, with help standing by of course. Adrenaline was rushing, and still is. I'm LOVING it!!! I'd like to take initiative and start patrols. Of course, I will still be doing my slight bits of developments for the headquarters.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): linkerovx9

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 05-20-2012

' Wrote:
  • Name: Alex Kain
  • Height: 180.3 cm
  • Weight: 79.4 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Freelance developer of integrated systems, Currently doing freelance work for Liberty headquarters which includes: Satellite repair, platform development, and system debugging
  • Qualifications: Base protocol programming, Integrated systems programming, defense network programming, TLAGSNET deployment and usage
  • Brief Biography: Born on Planet Denver. Was introduced to a Lane hacker group when i was 8. They taught me quite a bit about "Breaking the system." I've been using my knowledge to better protect the "system." Probably because they ticked me off when they tried taking down the lane by my home planet. Worked for a company doing some miscellaneous system programming on Denver. Of course, not being on the books(don't research into it and bust them please), I was able to contract myself out. Ageria seemed to like the work I did. I have a resume on file if you happen to need it.
  • Reasons for Joining: Tired of sitting behind a desk. Seeing as I do work for the headquarters, I already have a proper Liberator with credentials. Happened to take it out today as I was screwing with TLAGSNET a bit.......got to push a Rheinland fleet out of Texas basically all by myself, with help standing by of course. Adrenaline was rushing, and still is. I'm LOVING it!!! I'd like to take initiative and start patrols. Of course, I will still be doing my slight bits of developments for the headquarters.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): linkerovx9
Hm. Which HQ are you doing work for? I'm somewhat confused. Ageira, or the Liberty Police?

Anyhow. I'm quite impressed if even a third of your Texas story is true - fending of the daily attacks on our southern border to Rheinland is no mean feat.

I've sent you a 5-KYP3 protocol contact request so I can get you added to our private communications channel ASAP. I'll fill you in on the details of working with us there.

Accepted

-Colin Sinclair, Deputy Chief of the Liberty Police, Inc.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Linkero - 05-20-2012

Sorry for not specifying, but the Police headquarters on Denver. I will be in contact on my 5-KYP3 protocol shortly.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Snak6 - 06-04-2012

• Name: Brian Frost
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: 90kg
  • Previous Jobs: Shipping local goods in Liberty
  • Qualifications: 4 years of Freighter flying for various contractors.
  • Brief Biography: I was born on Planet Manhattan, raised there. Regular school, regular grades. Nothin more to say. I am just regular Liberty citizen.
  • Reasons for Joining: I want thrilling job, with proper pay, where I could be respected. Where I could actually serve someone.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Geckonosaurus

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 06-05-2012

' Wrote:
  • Name: Brian Frost
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: 90kg
  • Previous Jobs: Shipping local goods in Liberty
  • Qualifications: 4 years of Freighter flying for various contractors.
  • Brief Biography: I was born on Planet Manhattan, raised there. Regular school, regular grades. Nothin more to say. I am just regular Liberty citizen.
  • Reasons for Joining: I want thrilling job, with proper pay, where I could be respected. Where I could actually serve someone.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Geckonosaurus
This is the first time in a while anyone has added me on 5-KYP3 in advance of getting their application processed. Well, at least there won't be any problems with getting you added to our 5-KYP3 communications channel. It's good (and not too common) to see a recruit that can't wait to start working, so you've got my support.

Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Skyre89 - 06-16-2012

**Redacted**

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Hlieyto - 06-25-2012

*Name: Holly Walker

*Height: 5'7

*Weight: 79 kg

*Previous Jobs: Universal Shipping freighter pilot.

*Qualifications: Basic and Advanced fighter training, training and license for use of freighters.

*Brief Biography: I was Born on Planet New York into a middle-class trading family. I took up a job with Universal Shipping for several years after getting my license to fly. Whilst flying freighters I decided to take up studying Law after my first run-in with the Rogues. Shortly after passing, I then took up basic fighter training, followed by advanced training shortly after.

*Reasons for Joining: I wish to protect and serve Liberty, and prevent pirating in our systems.

*5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Holly.Meow

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 06-25-2012

' Wrote:*Name: Holly Walker

*Height: 5'7

*Weight: 79 kg

*Previous Jobs: Universal Shipping freighter pilot.

*Qualifications: Basic and Advanced fighter training, training and license for use of freighters.

*Brief Biography: I was Born on Planet New York into a middle-class trading family. I took up a job with Universal Shipping for several years after getting my license to fly. Whilst flying freighters I decided to take up studying Law after my first run-in with the Rogues. Shortly after passing, I then took up basic fighter training, followed by advanced training shortly after.

*Reasons for Joining: I wish to protect and serve Liberty, and prevent pirating in our systems.

*5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Holly.Meow
Everything seems to check out. So - welcome to the force, Recruit.

First things first. The naming convention is LPI-Firstname.Lastname[RO] for recruits - if you don't have the credits for a patrol craft yet, I'll gladly deal with that issue.

I've sent you a 5-KYP3 protocol contact request so I can get you added to our private communications channel and give you the password for the LPI- vessel identifier - I'll fill you in on the details of working with us there.

Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - koske - 07-11-2012

[Image: 2hzq2rt.png]
Sender ID: Bernard Brown - Captain
Ship type(s) used: BDR-804 "Guardian"
Report type:
[ ] Patrol
[ ] Trade
[ ] Embargo
[x] Other: (Notification)

Hello to all new recruits, that will share sympathy with our recruitment center. I'm Bernard Brown, Captain of the Liberty Police, the person you will hate the most but when it comes to the danger, you will be more then grateful to me.

Procedure of applying is still the same, you will follow the template you were given. Only add is that you will have special interview. After you apply, files will be sent directly to my office. One by one, you'll receive date and the time of your interview.

Interview is always in my office at Manhattan and be sure that I won't tolerate those who are late. After your interview, files with my opinion will directly reach Chiefs desk and he'll be one to decide of your future career.

That would be all.

Bernard Brown
Captain
Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: a0vxw1.png]

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Varakai - 07-12-2012

[*]Name: Joshua.Hunt

[*]Age: 23

[*]Height: 5'6"

[*]Weight: 178 pounds

[*]Previous Jobs: Repulsion/Shield Fitter and Mechanic

[*]Qualifications: Advance Repulsion's and Shield Systems (Manhattan College), Advance Flight Fighter Electrical Systems (Up to Heavy Fighter Class)(Manhattan College), Ace Fighter Flight Class (Planet Erie Flight School)

[*]Brief Biography: Born on Planet Erie to a middle-class family making my way through High School finishing when I was 18. Then applying for College On Manhattan studying mostly on Fighter System Technology finishing at the age of 21. I then returned home to Erie to study Fighter Flight quickly progressing to Ace class and getting my pilot wings at the age of 23

[*]Reasons for Joining: To protect Liberty from all enemies whether it be local or invading systems. To protect and police illegal commodites being transported in and out of Liberty and its borders.

[*]5kyp3 protocol (Skype): joshhunt323