Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - N-D2010 - 08-31-2016

Name: Nico
[color=#00fff2]Gender: Male
[color=#00fff2]Age: 51
[color=#00fff2]Previous Jobs: LPI and LSF
[color=#00fff2]Qualifications: Not give up easy
[color=#00fff2]Brief Biography: A person who can function well within a faction, a team player online every day, and enjoy gaming after a hard working day to empty the head completely. So we rested to face the next day.
[color=#00fff2]Reasons for Joining:
To join and to serve and keep Liberty clean from bad people.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): wolfje54

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Shiki - 08-31-2016

Name: Ritsuko Kurahashi
Previous Jobs: The Golden Chrysanthemums
Qualifications: A former member of the radical terrorist cell in Kusari
Brief Biography: I was born in Kusari and joined GC to help my people and protect my right. Now I am tired of my struggle and looking for a job in Liberty.
Reasons for Joining: I need a place to make some money
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): -

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Flashâ„¢ - 08-31-2016

Name: Karen Rivera
Previous Jobs: Waitress
Qualifications: I can carry a plate or two. On a serious note, advanced light fighter combat training and standard hand-to-hand combat training.
Brief Biography: Karen Rivera, twenty-three years of age, was born on Planet Colorado to a loving, middle-class family. Being the youngest, she got the most attention from her parents. That was, until she dropped out of University on Planet Los Angeles nineteen years later. Karen's family is very strict when it comes to education, and being forced into something she didn't want to become, wasn't helping. They stopped talking to her, and it felt as if Karen was disowned. After she dropped out of University, she went to work as a waitress at a local restaurant. She didn't make much, but it was enough for food and other necessities she might need. Few years later, Karen found interest in becoming a Police officer. The interest led her to enlist into a Police Academy, where she was taught hand-to-hand combat, and advanced light fighter combat. With no other options left, she sees this as a opportunity to make a future for herself that isn't repetitive and boring like being a waitress.
Reasons for Joining: Tired of my old, repetitive, and boring job as a waitress. I know I can do more then just carry plates, clean, and serve customers who are ungrateful twats most of the time.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): flash.231

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Skorak - 08-31-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Mister Garza,

that's a pretty high opinion you have of yourself. I hope you can keep up with these qualifications. That is after you work for flying one of the bombers we have.

You are hereby accepted into the Liberty Police.

Mister Booth,

your qualifications look good. And the people on the Police Academy said only good things about you. Since I have no desire for any donuts:

Miss Emmerson,

wherever you had your military training it better be worth it. I'll give you a shot.

You are hereby accepted into the Liberty Police. Though I urge you to get that communication in order.

Mister-? Nico,

I really don't know what to say about this one. Maybe you should get your thoughts ordered and get a feeling for our system.

Your application is hereby denied.

Miss Kurahashi,

Sorry. But despite what I heard about your kind I won't just let a "radical terrorist" hop in and work for the LPI.

Miss Rivera,

I have to say I am impressed. That is somewhat how I started. I can respect that and I checked your records with the academy. Your training with light fighters will help you though I don't expect you to stay in one for long. You're the kind of person I expect to climb the ranks. I hope you prove me right.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Reddy - 09-12-2016

Name: Dot Pixis
Height: 6'1''
Previous Jobs: None
Qualifications: No prior jobs but i have advanced fighter training, particularity the very heavy fight class (VHF)
Reasons for Joining: My reasons are my own, but lets just say destroying the liberty rouges is on the top of my bucket list. They made it personal when they attacked a mining small ship in the badlands. Upon which a father and his son were forever separated.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype):kauhik_vuv

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - RagedJ - 09-28-2016

Name:Cameron Davidson
Previous Jobs:Work for the LPI the last 10 years. Before that I did bouncer work on Manhattan
Qualifications:Advanced gunboat Command * Leadership lvl 4 * Eng, Maths
Brief Biography: I have work for the LPI for the last 10 Years and was recommended to join the high comanding force, before this I ran my own ivestigations on sugglers, Ams dealers and cardamine distibuters
Reasons for Joining:To fly with a group and have back up when it's needed. I beileve I could bring alot to the cause
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype):Nebuchadnezzar

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Nathan Lee - 10-09-2016

[Image: 09eb2fac3fa0d10861d098910568da9b.jpg]
Name: Nathan Lee
Previous Jobs: Liberty Police Reserve.
Qualifications: Police reserve service.
Brief Biography:
Nathan was born in the poor family in a god forsaken place at the equator of Planet Houston. His parents were not able to provide him with exclusive things, but little Hathan always had all that is necessary. Choosing the career of police officer was a good option and his parents fully supported him. Nathan was studying well and was moved to LPI reserve. In 817 he applied for the Academy of the Senior officers. He was hoping that it will finally resolve his money issues and he will be able to help his family. After finish of this Academy he was able to organize large Police operations. Lee have requested to transfer him from the reserve and see how he can apply his talents.

Education:
Liberty Police Academy (794-799 A.S.)
Liberty Police Academy of the Senior Officers (817-822 A.S.)

Reasons for Joining: Nathan just wants to be transfered out of reserve, so he can work in full force.

5-KYP3 protocol (Skype):

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Skorak - 10-09-2016

Mister Pixis,

sadly we couldn't contact you. (//Skype not accepted)

Mister Davidson ,

sadly we couldn't find your contact details to be correct. (//Skype name not found)

Mister Lee,

that's an application how I like it. I expect you to get far with that attitude. Check by my station soon.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - E.Shun - 10-12-2016

Incoming Transmission
Encryption - None. | Signal Strength - Moderate.

Name:Erin Shun
Previous Jobs: Self-employed - Freelancer
Qualifications:
* General Education diploma. - Riverside Station High School - 812 A.S.
* Degree in interstellar logistical operations - California Tech. - 814 A.S.
* Philosophical Doctorate in Interstellar Economics. - California Tech. - 817 A.S.

Brief Biography: I was raised an only child, within a fairly impoverished family on Riverside station, in the California system. I don't really know much of my early childhood, and never met my grandparents. My mother and father invested most of their savings sending me to school, where I attained my G.E.D. I moved alone to Los Angeles, studying at California Tech after being awarded a scholarship. I completed my degree aged 17 and worked keeping financial records for California-Minor's terraforming project. This earned me a little money whilst working on my PHD dissertation. I completed my dissertation on "Inherent flaws; Capitalism coupled with automation" by the age of 20. I was awarded a PHD in Economics by California Tech, and my research was used to maximise profits where there was abundance from automation. Later, moving to Manhattan I purchased a small freighter and developed my trade-craft. Eventually I afforded a large liner, employing a crew of 125 specializing in the transportation of criminals. We also offered budget passenger services for pilgrims, marines and crewmen around liberty and its surrounding systems. Now I fly a heavy fighter operating as a Freelancer within Liberty, attempting to gain combat experience.

Reasons for Joining: Being an independent trader within Liberty space, I noticed a lack of officers on patrol and decided to apply for the job. Observing the increase of piracy within my home systems recently, I feel that I can offer my time doing something valuable for my fellow Liberty patriots. I believe that I would make a good officer as I'm incorruptible, honest and believe I could talk people out of problematic situations. My combat experience however is limited, but I believe I'm up to the challenge of learning a new skill.

5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): eshun101@dayrep.com (If you're unable to locate me, contact me directly for my private address. For some reason I don't have a normal account with a user<dot>name address.)

Packet stream ended - Signal Lost.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Skorak - 10-13-2016

Mister Shun,

looks like someone is eager to learn. You know we have a few training programs and most people quickly gain experience in... the field. Read the manual, check the promotion criterias and you will be set.