Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - Liberty Police Inc. - 08-24-2021

Liberty Police Recruitment

This is a reminder that the Liberty Police Incorporated is currently looking for new officers to fill our ranks! Due to a recent change in leadership we recommend that you take a thorough read through our information section. Please view it by clicking here and get yourself up to date with the LPI!

We'll be happily awaiting for the arrivals of new applicants!

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - Guthixibis - 08-24-2021

Name: Colin Kowalski-Patrelli
Previous Jobs:
  • Patrelli Waste Management (5 Years)
  • Shuttle Driver (3 Years)
  • Paper Boy (Month and’a Half)
Qualifications:
  • H-fuel Technician (Grade II)
  • MOX Technician (Grade II)
  • Class A Transport Flight License
Brief Biography:

I was born on Trenton to a middle class family, things was easy y’know? Family was able to afford to send us to a school on Manhattan, vacations to Cali’. Until the Rheinland war, at least – lost a few brothers to that, nothin’ was ever quite the same. Still, with ALG out of the picture, business was good, worked a while as a shuttle driver before I joined the family business. Then ALG moved back in, things wasn’t so good after that. People started hurtin’, and some rough guys from Texas started pushing for “protection”. Didn’t help us none against the Rheinlanders, anyway. At least they was just doin’ their jobs. With the family business gone, I think it’s time to help out, clean this place up.

Reasons for Joining, please state if your here to join Sunbucks Inc.:

I’ve seen the rougher side of New York, I know what these guys can do. People need to feel safe – and some navy hotshot breathin’ down their neck ain’t safe.

Sunbucks? Are you kiddin’ me? That stuff tastes like what we used to haul away from the Synth industrial plants. You want a REAL cup’a coffee? Go down to Galatz’ on Syracuse.

//Discord Username: Guthixibis#5763

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Applicant: Colin Kowalski-Patrelli

Your application has been approved. Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated, Recruit. We believe you'll be a fine addition to the New York Precinct. Head to our Headquarters on Planet Manhattan in your earliest convenience to report for flight testing.

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - DarkTails - 08-24-2021

Name: Kayane Tendo
Previous Jobs:
  • Kusari State Police - Special Assault Team
  • Liberty Marshals
Qualifications:
  • Sidearm Qualifications, Proficient
  • Submachine Gun Qualification, Proficient
Brief Biography:

Born and raised on Planet Kyushu, had followed her parents line of work into the Kusari State Police. Working her way from a junior officer to a member of the Special Assault Team, she had become a decorated officer. Following the turmoil of the Kusari Civil War, like many others, the Tendo family had escaped the civil war and gone to Liberty. In search of new work she had done various security jobs but ultimately found herself unfulfilled compared to her previous occupation. Following moving to Liberty and seeking employment, had joined the Liberty Marshals. Following personal time for family obligations and finding Marshals defunct, searched for new employment.

Previous employer defunct after having to take leave to handle family obligations, and looking to employ my skills in a police force.

//Discord Username: Am in discord already

Applicant: Kayane Tendo

Your application has been approved without much second thought considering you are coming to us from the Marshals. The Commissioner was overly happy to see your application. Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated, Recruit. We believe you'll be a fine addition to the New York Precinct. Head to our Headquarters on Planet Manhattan in your earliest convenience to report for flight testing, the Commissioner will be expecting you.

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - TheKusari - 08-25-2021

Name: Logan Kennedy
Previous Jobs:
  • Starfliers Backup Pilot
Qualifications:
  • Class B Light Fighter Handling
Brief Biography:

Hailing from Syracuse Station, Logan was brought in by the Starfliers as a backup system mapper. After a few weeks, it was clear that their operations didn't quite exactly fit with what Logan wanted to do. Being sent off to faraway worlds defenceless didn't seem like the best of ideas to him. His mind was focused on the familiarity of where he came from - Liberty. So naturally, Logan wanted to break away from the pacifist group and sign up for a cause that can make a difference - Liberty Police.

To serve and protect his home House. Logan only knows how to fly a defenceless light fighter, so he would like to develop his flight skills and use that to help the citizens of Liberty.

//Discord Username: theKusari#0519

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - Liberty Police Inc. - 08-25-2021

Applicant: Logan Kennedy

Your application has been approved. It is a surprise to us how you managed to survive out in the edges of the galaxy on a "defenseless" Light Fighter, but a good surprise nonetheless. Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated, Recruit. We believe you'll be a fine addition to the New York Precinct. Please spend some time to get yourself acquainted with the Laws of Liberty. You will be contacted in due time over private channels regarding your flight tests and further welcoming in our ranks.

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - The Vice Department - 08-25-2021

Name: The Liberty Vice
Previous Jobs:
  • Liberty Police Incorporated squadron
  • Experts at fulfilling arrest and Sugarland/Huntsville workforce acquisition quotas.
  • Superb fund acquisition skills and training.
Brief Biography:

Liberty Vice was formed some time ago under the Liberty Police Incorporated to uphold the company's virtuous purpose - to make revenues and profits of the corporation and officers alike soar. Over it's virtuous existence it has attracted stellar officers extremely well vested in using Liberty laws and other means in order to achieve said goals, and leave no stone unturned that would further the Liberty Police Incorporated profitability.

Our officers have been impressed by the income brought in, but we believe we can be of greater help to the Corporation and ourselves if we join from the inside and become part of something greater, rather than being in it for ourselves. All our officers agreed they'd be delighted to join provided our squadron can uphold it's profit seeking modus operandi and at least some level of autonomy within the Liberty Police, Inc.

We live on Sunbucks and are extra eager in securing steady, unpaid, Government subsidised workforce for their production facilities so even more people can enjoy the delicious taste.
Jeremy Vilde, Michael Levy and John Natas are offering their service.

//Discord Usernames: Kherty#8071, Lemon#0036, sharkboy#2123

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - Toaster - 08-25-2021

Name: Isaac Hartley
Previous Jobs:
  • Service in the 2nd Fleet
  • Service in the Liberty Marshals Service
Qualifications:
  • M-class snubcraft certification
  • Degree and officer's commission from West Point Academy
  • 23 years served in the Liberty Navy
Brief Biography:

Fresh out of West Point at age 22, I served in the navy for over twenty years, mostly under the command and mentorship of former deputy director of the Marshals Service, retired Rear Admiral Edmund Mallory (now, ain't that a mouthful). I was promoted to the rank of commander and granted commission of the LNS Confidence, but soon thereafter followed Mallory in transferring to the nascent Marshals Service, where I served dutifully under former director Isla Nazumaki at the rank of Liberty Marshal until its disbandment earlier this month.

While at first skeptical of transferring from the navy to law enforcement, I found myself quite liking my time at the Marshals Service. Good people, good work, good cause. I have been offered to reprise my rank and command in the 2nd Fleet, but I would rather transfer to LPI, especially now that my previous boss is running the primary branch. I feel like i can get more done here than in the navy.

//Discord Username: You got it

RE: LPI- Law Enforcement Application Center - Liberty Police Inc. - 08-25-2021

Applicants: Jeremy Vilde, Michael Levy and John Natas

Your applications have been approved. We believe that the Liberty Vice will be a fine addition to the LPI's personnel. I shall inform you that the Vice will be getting their own database folder on the Liberty Police, Inc. neural net page which will be entirely managed by you. The folder will be up and running once our technicians are done working on it, any windows you have opened on the neural net will be moved over to your own folder once it's creation is complete. In addition to the above, our information page will be soon updated, mentioning the Liberty Vice in the departments section.

Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated, gentlemen. Head to our headquarters on Planet Manhattan at your earliest convenience to get your uniforms, badges and gear.

Applicant: Isaac Hartley

Your application has been approved. The Commissioner was overly happy when she reviewed your application and she has seen fit to offer you a smooth movement from the Marshals to the LPI by assigning you as a Captain. Your previous work being part of the Marshals High Command is believed to be a good enough introductory ground for the work that will be assigned to you as a Captain.

Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated, Captain. Head to our headquarters on Planet Manhattan at your earliest convenience to get your uniform, badge, gear and office.