Discovery Gaming Community
[TAZ] to [GST] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [TAZ] to [GST] (/showthread.php?tid=21518)

[TAZ] to [GST] - Malaclypse 666 - 06-07-2009

To: John Burton, CEO, GST

Burton!

I have received word from one of my Temple Guards of some rather questionable behaviour by several of your "employees", sir.

I wish to make my displeasure known. i expect an immediate acknowledgement, and I demand an apology.

Apparently, two of your lads were conducting "training" exercises in our home system of Bafflin' recently, Burton.

These two GST vessels were lollygagging about without so much as a "by your leave", or even a "howdy do" to the TAZ vessel on scene. In fact, they rather rudely ignored him completely.

Per the Bafflin' Pentabarf, Clause the Third, the entire system of Bafflin' is a "No Fire Zone", sir.

Random weapons fire tends to agitate our local Scrubbies, putting them off their feed, and interrupting their mating habits.

It also tends to hack our Goddess off, particularly when perpetrated within the reported distance of 2.5 kilometers from one of Her Bases.

In future, Burton, this sort of hooliganism and horseplay will not be tolerated. You will scan the system before entering, and you WILL ask permission of a TAZ member before entering Bafflin'.

If violations of our Pentabarf should occur again, at the least you will be finding other routes to conduct your.. ahem.. "trading"; and at worst, you will find your entire "Organization" on our "Enemas of Eris" list.

We are not amused atall, atall, Burton. You have been warned.

Sternly,
Malaclypse,
for the TAZ

[TAZ] to [GST] - Tuckson - 06-08-2009

To: Malaclypse, E-prime, TAZ

I have just received this transmission on the public neuronet.

I make immediately a notice to our CEO John Burton on our private neuronet and i have no doubt that he will response as soon as possible here.

Hope that your "Ennemas of Eris" list stay short...

Regards.

[GST]-Tuckson.

[TAZ] to [GST] - GST CEO John Burton - 06-08-2009

*********Incoming Transmission.........

To: the most honorable Malaclypse, E-Prime, TAZ
Subject: 'Bafflin' incident

Very dear Zoner,

First of all, I want to make sure you're talking of a system known by our Explore-Team: We know a solar system called Baffin, but none called BaffLin. In case you'd really be talking of a BaffLing system, we'd be very interested to learn more about its location.

However, we already know BAFFIN Goddess and really appreciate your local "Scrubbies" *Tuckson, please find out what the hell is this sort of alien organism, thanks* and would be very disappointed to have caused any harm or trouble to them.

We just started an 'inside commission' to find out if this incident really occured - which is pretty sure to my opinion, since you're reporting it - and which GST pilots were involved in that regrettable and regrett? 'training' or what so ever.

As soon as we'll have the names of these pilots, the TAZ account you'll tell us will receive 5.000.000$. This to show you - and no one else - how strong the link between GST's board and Zoners still is - although we're trying not to make much publicity of it nowadays, as you noticed.

Yours sincerely,

John "Jack" Burton

PS: Cpt. Tuckson will with greatest pleasure provide your Scrubbies with Genetically Modified Tauian Crackers on his next trip to Baffl... I mean to Baffin. Like I'm always saying at GST Security Council Meetings: No zoological specie in Sirius should ever suffer from GST 'tradings'.

.................................Transmission Out*****************

[TAZ] to [GST] - Malaclypse 666 - 06-08-2009

E-Prime Mal to CEO Burton:

Well, Jack, I'm pleased at your affable and prompt response.

Call me Mal.

Donations, Fithings, and Love Offerings may be made to the [TAZ]Temple.Fund .

We will herewith put the "Rubber Rose" back in its box.

The Blessings of Eris to you and yours,

Malaclypse,
for the TAZ, and for Eris

[TAZ] to [GST] - Tuckson - 06-12-2009

*********Incoming transmission

To: Honorable Malaclypse, E-Prime TAZ

It's a pleasure to confirm our good will. I am sure that this donation will be appreciated by you and your brothers.

[Image: wineb.jpg]

Best regards with respect.

[GST]-Tuckson.

**********Transmission out

[TAZ] to [GST] - Malaclypse 666 - 06-12-2009

Comm ID: Mal, Baffin
To: CEO Burton

Excellent vintage, Jack! My compliments, sir, and to your "Courier" as well.

We are also in receipt of your generous donation to our Temple Fund. Sorry I didn't acknowledge it earlier; but I've been on a small vacation.

Sometimes our miraculous Geode just isn't enough.. nothing like a good hot soak with new friends to loosen the old fascia, eh?

Thanks again!

Mal