Discovery Gaming Community
Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? (/showthread.php?tid=21777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - stardust47 - 06-13-2009

I've wondered about this. *Prepares to run away with several trillion ideas for something that put a character in their position*

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - Boss - 06-13-2009

Fletcher's played Trent for some time now.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - Montezuma/Kukulcan - 06-13-2009

I would say probably, but with his apparent fame, i doubt he would be in the Order any more, as everyone would know who he is.

Just my thoughts.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - stardust47 - 06-13-2009

' Wrote:Fletcher's played Trent for some time now.
Thought that was an Order reserve pilot with the same name?

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - Altaris - 06-13-2009

Trent never was agent of Order. He was always a freelancer.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - Klaw117 - 06-13-2009

At the end, if you read his Neural Net Log, it will say that Orillion appointed him as the Order's agent in Liberty. Of course, that was before things went bad between Liberty and the Order.

Today, I would say he could still be fighting for the Order. He would be a little old though. I'd say in his thirties or forties.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - DeathsOverture - 06-13-2009

Yeah, that's Fletcher, "Edison.Trent" - Order ID/IFF. He resided in the Sigmas for a bit, back in 4.84, during the GMG-Order Treaty. He always did a great job roleplaying, but it always seemed like there were mercenaries or bounty hunters chasing him.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - Derkylos - 06-13-2009

' Wrote:I would say probably, but with his apparent fame, i doubt he would be in the Order any more, as everyone would know who he is.

Just my thoughts.

Fame? He was acquitted of his crimes for an "unknown reason" and awarded a medal...sure, the odd person might walk past him in the street and go "hey, I know you", but they wouldn't know anything about what he'd done...most people outside of the government probably wouldn't remember him after a few weeks, and, 17 years later, you'd be lucky if anyone knew who he was...plus, he was never a member of the Order, anyways.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - dr lameos - 06-13-2009

I would presume he is still alive, I would say he was early 30's in vanilla, thus making him around 50 now. Being as good a pilot as he supposedly was (he effectively won the nomad war almost by himself) I can't see him being defeated in space.

I wouldn't like a player to roleplay as him however.

Could Edison Trent still be alive in 817 AS? - darthbeck - 06-13-2009

yes.

P.S. one liner...
P.P.S not a one liner anymore...