Discovery Gaming Community
advanced RP - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: advanced RP (/showthread.php?tid=22075)

advanced RP - rudy.esq - 06-20-2009

transmission started
to all in srius sector

welcome

i.m sort of new in srius sector however i have over 70h flight hours. yesterday at work i started thinking about those aspects of rp that most of us consider normal and almost routine (for example trader meets pirate, pirate says show me the money, trader have capple of choices: run, pay, threat, fight . then pirate can react accordingly to traders choice or just run his ass down just for fun). given example works same when trader (smugler) meets police. making my point rp in our srius is a little static galaxy should change a little bit more factions should be able to change space, news should be updated. constructions sites should be completed, teraforming proces should be pushed forward. we can destroy bases of our enemies and they should be able to rebuild them. all of this can be done with help of factions and players rp. i know that that seems a lot to ask from developers team however this could put more life in static space, force players united in companies to deliver certain goods to appropreate places. admins cuold came up with rewards for faction that finishes its task. we can start with completing some kind of contruction site (trade line or jump gate) deliver certain amout of material to its location and claim the reward. so i put my idea into consideration.

we can make this for future generations of pilots and mostly for our pleasure and fun.
post your opinions maybe we can make this idea better and simpler to introduce.

sorry for any language miistakes and if flooding

transmission end
logging out

advanced RP - masternerdguy - 06-20-2009

' Wrote:transmission started
to all in srius sector

welcome

i.m sort of new in srius sector however i have over 70h flight hours. yesterday at work i started thinking about those aspects of rp that most of us consider normal and almost routine (for example trader meets pirate, pirate says show me the money, trader have capple of choices: run, pay, threat, fight . then pirate can react accordingly to traders choice or just run his ass down just for fun). given example works same when trader (smugler) meets police. making my point rp in our srius is a little static galaxy should change a little bit more factions should be able to change space, news should be updated. constructions sites should be completed, teraforming proces should be pushed forward. we can destroy bases of our enemies and they should be able to rebuild them. all of this can be done with help of factions and players rp. i know that that seems a lot to ask from developers team however this could put more life in static space, force players united in companies to deliver certain goods to appropreate places. admins cuold came up with rewards for faction that finishes its task. we can start with completing some kind of contruction site (trade line or jump gate) deliver certain amout of material to its location and claim the reward. so i put my idea into consideration.

we can make this for future generations of pilots and mostly for our pleasure and fun.
post your opinions maybe we can make this idea better and simpler to introduce.

sorry for any language miistakes and if flooding

transmission end
logging out

welcome to discovery.:ylove:

advanced RP - tazuras - 06-20-2009

It's a nice idea, but I dont really think the devs want, or frankly have the time to make it a reality. I think they are experimenting with this idea witht he okinawa events, so we will see how that goes and then make a more informed decision.

I have heard it is not going very smoothly though. So if you want to see this happen I recommend helping out there.