Discovery Gaming Community
To: High Command of Liberty Navy and those it may concern. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: High Command of Liberty Navy and those it may concern. (/showthread.php?tid=22115)

To: High Command of Liberty Navy and those it may concern. - Tales23 - 06-21-2009

Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID: Taylor Brown, Commodore of the Ageira Technologies Transportation Fleet
Source: Orbit of New Houston, Ageira Technologies Transportation Ship 001

<::| There has been a great upset by the members of my fleet as we were welcomed and treated better in Rheinland then in our own homeland of Liberty. As we approached the system of New Texas we were met by a Captain of the LPI who told us to stop. We followed his orders as I have also done in these matter but this time was different instead of allowing us through he stopped us. Our cargo contained much needed Lane parts that benefit all by increasing the frontier. When asked why he would not allow us by he said and I quote, "We do not allow anything to pass that will benefit our enemies." but the problem with that is that these lane parts can't do anything to help in this war. They are to be used to help everyone in the Sector, and we are the only suppliers of these goods.

In order to create these parts we require an alloy that is made in Rheinland, now the Liberty Government doesn't have any problem with us importing this alloy but we cannot import the alloy if we don't give them the parts as a trade. Rheinland allows us to pass if we continue to supply them with good equally, as I have obeyed all laws int their space I have been treated fairly well by the Military and Police in Rheinland. I have never had any problems with Liberty until today.

I am outraged that the Liberty Navy and LPI are preventing us from supplying a house with Lane Parts that are only offered by us. Yet companies like IND are allowed to transport good which could be used against Liberty across the border as stated in the Liberty Article attached here:

<::|Attachment| http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=37612&hl=

Article 3.2

Quote:The IND is authorised to bring these commodities both ways across the border between Liberty and Rheinland:

- Niobium
- Platinum
- Polymers
- Consumer Goods excluding whips, chains and liquid latex
- Food Rations
- H-Fuel
- Holo-tainment Bands
- Iridium
- Luxury Consumer Goods
- Oxygen
- Pharmaceuticals
- Tobacco
- Water
- Wine

These parts are a lot more harmful then the ones that are provided by our company. Our ships only carry Gate Lane parts into Rheinland which take a long time to construct and require a large amount of manpower to build. If anything this would require them to move resources devoted to the construction of ships to the construction of laneways which are used for exploration and mining operations. Which is more useful in a time of peace as such it is unlikely that these lane parts will be used to harm Liberty. As for the other goods listed above they can easily be used to harm Liberty as they are. For example the H-Fuel.

As stated in 3.3,

The Ageira Technologies Transportation would request the same status that IND has. Lane Parts cannot be tampered with and have only one location set so the parts ordered by Rheinland cannot be shipped anywhere else. As said above we are the only suppliers of Lane parts and request status to continue trading with all houses. Currently ALL ATT ships will not be shipping goods to Liberty or any other houses until this matter is dealt with. We cannot afford to make more parts without a constant influx of alloy to make them. As such we ask the Liberty Government and Navy to permit our ships to pass through Liberty space into Rhienland to carry the following:

Origin:
Pleublo Station, Colorado

Cargo:
Lane Parts

Destination:
-Bonn Station, New Berlin

In return for that acceptance the Ageira Technologies Trade Fleet will continue to bring in Alloy for use in the construction of Lane Parts and continue to ship out parts for Kusari, Britonia, Rheinland, Gallia and Liberty. The workers that assist the Trade fleet will return to work and I will end the Trade Fleets protest in New Houston as my ships will continue to hold it's ground slowing traffic in Texas to New York. I hope that this problem can be dealt with quick and make both parties happy.

Signed, Taylor Brown
Commodore of the Ageira Technologies Trade Fleet

End of Communication

To: High Command of Liberty Navy and those it may concern. - JakeSG - 06-21-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
---Source Indentified: William von Darkmoor, Lt Commander---
---Subject: Ageira Technologies---

Now, maybe I'm not an expert in this field, but most of the aforementioned supplies go directly to Bonn Station, nowhere else. They are used to supply Bonn Station, a base in Rheinland owned and operated by Interspace Commerce, whom the Interspace Neuralnet Division represent. In case you still don't understand, IC is a Liberty based corporation, and we would much rather them supply their base with our goods, rather than have them purchase their goods from the Rheinlanders and in turn support their economy, rather than ours. Seeing as Ageira Tech does not allow Interspace to haul or construct Gate/Lane Parts, I don't see why they should need any on Bonn Station.

Now, after checking some other minor details, it comes to mind that Ageira Tech does not actually own the lanes operated within Rheinland. Lost them due to insurance fraud or something, did you not? These lanes are put to use by the Rheinland Military to move their fleet, something we would not wish a Liberty corporation to be assisting.

Bonn Station is, once more, a base owned and operated by Interspace Commerce. If you are not going to do the appropriate research, and then demand that we allow you to carry potentially dangerous goods without claiming that they are less dangerous than say food rations, I advise you to take a step back and think again. I will bring this to the attention of the High Command, but you seem to be missing a lot of background knowledge.

Regards,
- William von Darkmoor, Lt Commander.

---Transmission Ceased---
---Source Lost---

To: High Command of Liberty Navy and those it may concern. - Tales23 - 06-21-2009

((Because I needed to get more info and have rewritten and read the entire detailed timeline mostly the stuff about Valhalla Research and Ageira I would request that this be retcon as I indeed did not do enough research though I still cannot find any meniton of this insurance fraud.))