Discovery Gaming Community
Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=657)
+------ Thread: Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=22187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Queen Carina's Privateers (QCP) Message Dump - The QCP - 06-22-2009

[Image: apxwfCC.png]

To Queen Carina's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing

It appears that it may not be the best of ideas to be utilising standard channels. If we weren't operating in the vast void of space, I would suggest carrier pigeons but, alas, our stomping grounds render such an idea impractical.

Regardless of the lack of pigeon feasibility, we shall be using this line to keep each other up to date about our general mischief and trouble-making in the land of table-tennis.

See to it, ladies and gents!

Yours,

Sir Andrew

The Privateer Bay - darthbeck - 06-22-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION.
COMM ID: JOHN
the view out of the back of johns challenger shows a volly of fire almost blowing a wing off.

i figure i should transmit this befor' my ship gets blown up. im gonna try ta get away, but things aint looking too bright.
combat logs
Full combat logs

alright, that should do for n- OH *BEEEP*
a huge explosion blows a wing off of johns challenger, sending into a spin.
Transmission lost.....

The Privateer Bay - bluntpencil2001 - 06-25-2009

[font=Blackadder ITC]To Queen Carina's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing (in exile),

Right, it appears that we have found the source of Kusari's industrial strength, boys and girls. Recent identification code scanning, as well as the presence of ship classes such as Zoner Borderworld Transports, Zoner Whales and even Aquilon Carriers in Kusari, all carrying metals for the Kusari war effort, leaves me wondering where they all come from.

Recent reports seem to indicate that the Zoners aren't the space-station dwelling anarchists and hippies that we once all loved to hate. These days, they appear to be a colonial power, supplying Kusari's Naval Forces with all sorts.

We know what planet they're operating from. We can therefore hit their shipments at the source, and perhaps take out the Aquilon Carriers before they rendezvous with their Kusari allies.

Base from Graves, in the Dublin system. We have an understanding with the BMM. Hit Zoner transports in Omega 49 until they stop sending supplies to our enemies or until we've stolen all the supplies ourselves.

Watch out... apparently the Zoners are also harbouring the Corsairs that have plagued us for years. They seem to have it in for us for some reason. The Corsairs hired by the Zoners seem a dangerous lot, having annihilated a planet, Planet Cork, with nuclear warheads. Now, the inhabitants may have been Mollys, but there is war and there is barbarism.

Good luck.

Yours,

Sir Andrew

The Privateer Bay - Koolmo - 07-17-2009

To: Andy

I say Sah, bit of a hullabaloo in Kusari today, what! Before you got there, I put down some kind of phallic-shaped gunboat, claimed to be a farmer... Or an artisan, or something. Anyways, while I was returning him to his ancestors, I managed to carry on a conversation with one of those Golden Cee types. I say sah, did you know they were all women? In space? Anyways, the one filled me in, then I, being a gentleman, offered to fill her in (Hur Hur!) My kind offer was most rudely declined, as she apparently "Preferred the company of women to chauvinistic man-pigs." Whatever that means. Sooo, after that, I said something about the kitchen, she said something about "Telling the Council", and we went our separate ways.

You, of course, know what happened once we met up in New Tokyo, but I'm still curious as to how that wee nipper managed to fit two spatials into his wee transport. Also, I'd rather like to know who makes his escape pod, as it appears to work much better than mine. In fact, truth be told sah, I'm not even sure where mine is...

So, once you'd departed with those flying chicks (really, are they allowed to do that sah? I rather though there was a law...) I took a small nap, drank a few bottles of rum, and headed for him. Along the way, I picked up a fair penny from a pair of zoners carrying some kind of "amulet" to OSC, in the Sigma sector. Might be worth investigating that.

Toodaloo! For the Queen, Reggie out.

The Privateer Bay - Koolmo - 07-20-2009

To: Andy

I say sah, I've found me old paladin, what! Apparently, some buffoon had it sitting on Harris, as some kind of monument or sommant. So, I cleaned her off, got the new IFF mounted, and re-armed her. Think I'll take her out for a run, and let the old 'Scouse have a break, eh.

Cheerio! Reggie out.

The Privateer Bay - Koolmo - 07-21-2009

To: Lads

So chaps, I was looking through the old gun-cam footage, and I rawther noticed some funny ones. Here we go!

[Image: 2wch2dh.jpg]

[Image: 29yjazd.jpg]

[Image: 15wyofc.jpg]

[Image: 2rhqna1.jpg]

[Image: dmcoeo.jpg]

[Image: 24mth1d.jpg]

[Image: 300brpx.jpg]

Hurhurhurhur! A good walk down memory lane, what! Now, to the bar! Reggie out.

The Privateer Bay - Othman - 08-15-2009

[color=#FFFF99]To Queen Carinas Privateers & Sir Andrew Stuart,
From Sir Junior D. Carlston

My dear brothers, Im penning this to you from a library at south London, some place I shant write down at this stage.

For the last couple of months, before this terrible misfortune befel us, thou wert in thy ordinary formation; and now, without scarce having had the time to recover, I see thee adorned with ranks swelling, as if thee were in full prosperity. Remaining yet more astonished, this not only signified that my prayers were not in vain but aggravated my verve and zeal to stun the latest public lectures and enroll the rest of my brothers at arms as soon as possible.

Im also quite perceptive of the fact that various complexities in several issues such like the infringement upon Kusaris economical wealth, latest political unrest with the Zoners along with its belligerent aftermath and our future stance options against Bretonian authorities anticipate me. Before all those hardship, I need to make my leg and march off of my academical career with a decent success, for my parents conviction in me shant be perished.

And finally, you might find my oath to the Queen in the black envelope.
[color=#FFFFFF]
Thou Queen of Beauty, cried he, bracing on his shield and drawing his sword, thou courage and vigour of my weakened heart, now is the time when thou must enliven thy adventurous slave with the beams of thy greatness, while this moment he is engaging in so terrible an adventure!

Yours truly,

Sir Jr. D. Carlston

The Privateer Bay - Andrew_Bonesovich - 08-15-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***ID: Michael Geare ***

HIGH IMPORTANCE

Outrageous!

A bloody Zoner, flying bloody IMG gunboat, has entered Dublin t'day. O' course I tried to stop him and erm... question his actions dere.

Ye know what he did? THAT BLOODY THING OPENED FIRE ON ME! I call this an act of bloody open hostility from the Zoners! So far we were defendin' our homes and teachin' dem a lesson dat housin' those bloody cannibals is bad, but now they even dare to attack us!

And now, even the Order is involved. Aye! Ye heard right. Bloody Order pilot, named Karlotta, shown up and "helped" the gunboat, which was already tearing my lone bomber apart. Bloody missiles.

I was lucky that Johnny Evens was nearby. As soon as he arrived, the Zoner and his Order friend started losing badly. Soon the Gunboat went down in flames. The Order fighter was a poor pilot, flew right into my Supernova!

I have the footage here

[Image: 2d1oilc.jpg]

Ye see? I just wanted to stop him. I clearly wasnt -that- hostile. Or is my voice sounding hostile? Well...

[Image: 10zn3ls.jpg]

Only evidence of that bloody Order fighter I have. They must have some sort of alien jamming devices, since any other evidence is gone!

[Image: 2112mht.jpg]

BANG! Evidence of those two bastards being destroyed after all. Two points fer the privateers!

Order should be questioned 'bout dis. Here ye have evidence, hopefully enough. I can provide with full photos if ye ask. (//unedited SS)

Michael, out!

***End of transmission***

The Privateer Bay - darthbeck - 08-17-2009

incoming transmission.
ID: evens

well. had a bit a fun up in the taus taday. refreshing chang'a pace from omega fouty nine. depresing system that is.

i managed ta get enough beer money fer all the beer on the construction site.... but i decided ta spend most of it on warbonds.... even though i aint gonna get paid till the war is over.... and i might not live ta the end. but i sure as hell intend ta try.

anyways, there was this fellow conducting some sorta rescue mission fer the queen or so he claimed. pretending to be a trader. he sure had a good disguise. i dident know till he told me. so i decided to add another layer a' realism ta his disguise. blasted off a bunch of his turrets and left him at a fraction of his hull. he came back later and i blew off the resta his turrets. he sure got mad.

anyways, off ta get drunk.

john evens.
- queen carinas drunkerds

end of transmission.

The Privateer Bay - Stoat - 08-26-2009

###Decoding incoming transmission###

Comm ID: Fortunatus Wright, KBE

Hullo lads! Just back from a great days fun in Kyushu with Pete Mandelson! We set off, just the two of us, to cause a bit of mayhem before the KNF rallied their forces and chased us off. But the dozy bastards never showed! A right fine mess we made of the place, I can tell you. We were even joined by a couple of those lovely ladies of the Golden Chrysanthemums, and bugger me, one of them offered their services for one of their little tea ceremonies for little old me! Can't bloody wait for that one to happen, I can tell you!

Fact is that for a few hours we held Kusari to ransom, and it was bloody marvellous. Here's a list of those that thought they could get away. Make sure you charge them double the next time you run into them lads! There were a lot of pissed off traders out there I can tell you!

[Image: 10.jpg]

Also got a fair old load of cash out of it too, and a hold full of diamonds. Ahhh, if only Martha were still here for me to give them to her. I think I'll pay a visit to her grave and leave them there.

Fortunatus out

###Transmission ends###