Discovery Gaming Community
To the GST - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the GST (/showthread.php?tid=22231)

Pages: 1 2

To the GST - GST CEO John Burton - 06-25-2009

Incoming transmission............

Very dear shotgun diplomats,

I'm afraid you're repeating yourself. You should search for new metaphors. Try less obscene ones if you're wondering about the failure of any kind of real diplomacy between our groups.

But really, Andie, you should check the loyalty of your guys (and girlies) if you've never heard of that 100.000.000$ offer.

Now we're tired of your poor groans, tricks & threats, so called 'Liberty' Rogues.

We'll continue to dock on Liberty Rogue Bases as long as we'll find true Liberty Rogues giving us access to 'your' bases. Just because the official LR-Mostly.Butterfingers can't pardon us this Train CD accidental shot on... Acatraz (stop it, every Navy officer knows this place since long ago...) is no reason why GST should give up our good relations with other Rogues.

Unless you accept our 100.000.000$ offer publicly, we're not going to answer your obscene messages anymore.

Have a nice footshot diplomacy.

GST CEO John "Jack" Burton

To the GST - Guest - 06-25-2009

***Relay transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***

Well then, if you start talking about money, I do not think, that 100 million will be enough, boys and girls.

Rise the funds to 200 million, however, and we will forget who or what you are...

Until you mess up again, of course.

***Static***

To the GST - Ghost of the Pirates - 06-25-2009

_________Incoming Transmission________Ghost of the Pirates Vessel__________Location: Omega systems___________Stealth sender__________________________________

Now I can understand why you LR are searching for battlecruisers...

' Wrote:Rise the funds to 200 million...

But true enough, that one was really obscene!...

GST, just give me 10.000.000 for each LR killed, and we have a deal.

Me, obscene?

Cya in space, gentlemen.

__________Transmission ends_________Signal lost_________Channel lost_____________________________

To the GST - Guest - 06-25-2009

***Relay Transmission***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***

Check your transmitter boy, it seems to be rather laggy on your end.

I don't send my cruisers, believe me I have no need for those. The folk i've encountered from the GST are poor pilots, just the satisfaction to see their fighters torn by mortair blasts is much more satisfying.

Only 10 million? I will take it as an offence. More ill manered behavour like that and not only the bount will remain, it will be increased.

Think about it, GST, every time you undock to have your little fun you will be shot down by anyone...Anyone.

You won't even move around the systems, take the lanes, the police gets you, take the jumpholes, the pirates do.

You are balancing on quite the sharp edge, so before you cut yourself in half to both sides, either pay me a hefty sum to actually allow you to undock from a base without getting raped, or I will simply laugh how your little bunch quits.

To the GST - Ghost of the Pirates - 06-25-2009

' Wrote:Unless you accept our 100.000.000$ offer publicly, we're not going to answer your obscene messages anymore.
GST CEO John "Jack" Burton

I'm betting he won't answer, Andie.
Try reading.
*smiles*

Cpt. Z.

To the GST - schlurbi - 06-25-2009

---Incoming Message---
---ID Code:58793-1---
---Callsign: But Who's Counting?---

Allow me to ask who the hell you are. Coming here, asking for 10 Million on our heads. You boy. You are hilarious. You should go becoming a Comedian for the GST. We are all laughing about you. Not only we Rogues, you are the laughter of all the Pirates.

You can go crawl up the GST's arse, you are save there, or.....not really.
Be happy we dont have your Callsign yet. Live and have fun for your last few days.

Danny White

---Message Ending---

To the GST - Pinko - 06-25-2009

...Incomming Transmission...
To: The GST
CC: Boss Sindroms, Unberboss Nighthawk
Well, erm... this is Kristen Lavoie, Junker and second-in-command of the Liberty Rogue Pilgrim Liner "Mostly Harmless". Captain Leblanc's actually busy in her quarters so I'll speak on her behalf.

Captain Jessicka said--- and I quote!---
*A filmed record appears on the screen*
Jessicka Leblanc Wrote:If I'd be da boss of the Rogues, I'd spit on their millions. Heck, they'd offer us a billion and I'd still look it down! You had the chance before of being forgiven, which you overlooked, and are now paying the price of it. You had direct orders of never docking on our installations until this issue was over. Well, again, you overlooked this, and declared that the Rogues will soon eat in your hands. I'll make this clear--- if the Mostly Harmless stumbles on the GST, even on Malta's orbit, there will be fireworks. I think Boss Mort is going real soft on you. Mort, this is your call, anyway. Will you let these clowns in our turf for 100 million, knowing that our own smugglers do that much in a single day?
*The film ends*

As you know, the LR- are composed of the majority of Rogues, and we can't control those who aren't regulated by Boss Sindroms. As for our Loyalty, Boss Sindroms' our Crime Boss because we want him to be. If not don't you think he'd be dead by now?

Kristen Lavoie,

Independant Junker Guard, Second-in-command aboard the Mostly Harmless.

To the GST - tansytansey - 06-26-2009

|::Incoming Transmission::|
|::Com ID: Ashes Yotaka::|
|::To: GST Burton::|
|::Opening Transmission::|

One hundred million credits really is laughable. That's merely a drop in the Liberty Rogues' wallet. Do you really think you could bribe us with such a small amount? That's rather insulting. The Liberty Rogues have well over a billion credits stock piled in our armoury, and hundreds of millions more spread between our members. We are more rich and powerful than you can comprehend, and personally I won't accept anything less than five hundred million. But luckily for you the final figure is up to Mort to decide.

You don't barter with us, honey, we make demands and you comply. Or else we make you.

Ashes, out.

|::Transmission Terminated::|

To the GST - Hari Seldon - 06-26-2009

...and then came the chaos : Liberty Rogues became allied to their ancestrals ennemies, even offered them money...
...Bounty hunters & "Legal" authorities & Liberty Rogues acted together to hunt a freight company...
...corruption guided the policy, the first house lost his entity...
...and then questions were asked by citizen of Liberty, dissatisfaction grew among civilian parties...
...in their opinion the Merchant Princes had restored the sense of the word "Liberty".

Encyclopedia Galactica