Discovery Gaming Community
Dieter's Faction Changes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Dieter's Faction Changes (/showthread.php?tid=22534)

Pages: 1 2

Dieter's Faction Changes - Dieter Schprokets - 06-29-2009

I need to make some changes, and I want to pass on BAF to good people while i can :

-LeMaitre becomes Fleet Admiral, and head of BAF. I become a mere Admiral. Percy goes into semi-retirement. I'll still help with the faction a lot though.

-I become Mandalore again, since I wish to revitalize the MM faction, and Malexa has been handed RM, and has less time as a result. Diane becomes a consul.

-I leave KNF, MR , and VF. Sorry guys, but I never have time to play them anyway.

I'll focus on MM, BAF, and RM, in that order.

I'll remain in SCRA. It's just too much fun.:)

Dieter's Faction Changes - pbrione - 06-29-2009

Dieter, you've done a great job turning around the BAF from near collapse of the QCRF in September, I'm sure you can achieve the same with the Mandalorians or any other faction you devote your time and effort into.

As for the BAF I will do my best to continue your good work, trying to manage such a large number of diverse people must be difficult at times I know, but I will strive to improve on what you have already achieved and I know that I have a great team behind me with you, MarvinCZ, Markam and Athenian and I'm sure you will all provide good advice. Hopefully I can delegate well; your creation of specific job titles back in January was a master-stroke in improving organisation.

All the best of luck to Dieter and Malexa in the Mandalorians and the RM; I wish you both every success in your new roles.

Dieter's Faction Changes - bluntpencil2001 - 06-29-2009

Will your KNF go over to the Mandalorians?

' Wrote:Will your KNF go over to the Mandalorians?

I don't know what to do with him.

Not gonna kill him, though.

Dieter's Faction Changes - bluntpencil2001 - 06-29-2009

' Wrote:I don't know what to do with him.

Not gonna kill him, though.
He could inherit the position of Mandalore?

' Wrote:He could inherit the position of Mandalore?

No, Billy Bishop will more than likely move up.

Wait. I could have 2 MM Characters..

Hmmm...

Dieter's Faction Changes - Malaclypse 666 - 06-29-2009

Ahem....

' Wrote:Ahem....

My TAZ remains too, mate.

More time for it too.

:)

Dieter's Faction Changes - Eternal - 06-30-2009

Ah , now we don't have an admin in our Bundschuh faction , which means that we wont be able to get any special treatment and extra power ....

Ah well . :)

Have fun mate , you are free to apply again if you want. Just you wait and see what we are going to do in Luneburg . Our new ships will come in handy too....Turkish!

Dieter's Faction Changes - Seth Karlo - 06-30-2009

Well, good to see I can still blow you up outside Leeds:)

-Salazar