Discovery Gaming Community
Colonial Credit Union - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Colonial Credit Union (/showthread.php?tid=2291)

Colonial Credit Union - OrrinDymas - 01-28-2007

Grand Opening sale Today!

-Flexible payment schedules, competitive rates, superior service.

-Special terms for Faction-level financing

-build a credit history on the discovery server, use CCU as a reference

-Transfer balances from your other lenders

-Funding Delivery to any location in Sirius

-Short term loans as little as 7.5%/wk

-Long term loans as little as 3.5%/wk

Credit application, fill this out and PM to OrrinDymas:

1. Forum ID and all discovery 24/7 characters

2. Requested loan type and amount

3. Desired delivery location and time

4. Description of intended use for funds (answering this is optional, but the more information given, the more likely you will be approved.)

5. Character reference-any individual of long-term standing in the Disco community that we may contact to verify your identity.

6. Terms: CCU reserves the right to demand payment in full of any debt at any time. Default on a debt will result in collection efforts including poor credit rating, 3rd party Bounties and military actions. Collection expenses will be added to the collectees balance. Collection activities will continue until debt and fees are payed in full. Acknowledge that you understand these terms by signing here______________. Authorized payment tellers are: =BSG=GemenonTraveler(T), =BSG=Colonial_One and ColonialCreditUnion. [FSFP]FirstBank_of_Flax and [FSFP]Flaxrunner are authorized to accept payments of behalf of CCU but clients are subject to additional fees added by those parties.

Colonial Credit Union - Malaclypse 666 - 01-28-2007

Message to: CCU
Comm Id: Sophie Noir

Business must be booming!

Welcome to our new member of the Sirius finance community. 1st Flax is pleased to announce that we have become a shareholder in this new venture, and will be co-servicing existing 1st Flax accounts as well as new Colonial Credit Union accounts.

We are also working together on the IPO and preliminary details of our joint venture, "Operation Home Run".

This venture will require several years to complete, and initial estimates of cost run into several Billions for equipment, staff, and supplies. Our own staffs will have to grow as well, to handle the logistics of this project.

The future is bright, gotta wear shades.
Again, Colonial Credit Union, welcome, and break a financial leg!

R. Waverly Esq. CEO
Sophie Noir, GM
1st Bank of Flax

Colonial Credit Union - mohr - 01-28-2007

--Incoming Message--

From= Jack Mohr

To= Colonial Credit Union

Thank you good sirs for your assistance today! My compliments to the Colonials; if you need an extra transport or any odd courier job to be done, you know who to call! I do hope the person who obtained the deposit was not overly... inconsiderate. If so please tell me, and i'll try to drop him a line.

With best regards,

Jack Mohr

--End Transmission--

Colonial Credit Union - BestFlyerHere - 01-30-2007

*******Encryption*********
Decrypting now
---Incoming Comms---
Comm ID: Fleet Commander Mark Kaine
Transmission Destination: Colonial Credit Union

This is Mark Kaine, speaking for the Hellfire Legion. We are interested in opening an account in the CCU. (Aye, also one for my personal use) Would this be allowed? Also, we would like to invest 30 mil into said establishment, as we wish to make our place in the stock market. Kaine out.
Transmission Ended

Colonial Credit Union - OrrinDymas - 01-30-2007

Application 0002 recieved and processed. Reply encrypted and transmitted.