Discovery Gaming Community
THe Deaths freelancers are criminals - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: THe Deaths freelancers are criminals (/showthread.php?tid=23300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

THe Deaths freelancers are criminals - starkiller - 07-14-2009

Comm ID: Cpt._Starkiller
Opening Transmission:

Greetings all LPI,LN,LSF and all other liberty lawfuls.

Today at fort bush i, a navy transport, was going to colorado

i had been talking to the deaths after they had been attempting to kill a friend of mine, another navy vessel.

They then tracked me down as i returned from a trip to leeds to try and show that we have support them.

I returned to new york and moved to fort bush.

as i was turning to colorado the trade lane disrupted and the deaths appeared

as i tryed to return to the safety of fort bush, (//by docking)

they gunned me down

i therfore think that they should be treated as criminals and gunned down by the liberty lawfuls. Show that they are not welcome in liberty if they attack our navy

i was clearly showing a Liberty navy tag and had an equipped navy id onboard

THe Deaths freelancers are criminals - Errant.Venture - 07-14-2009

Incoming Transmission: Col. Cam Mitchell
Begin Transmission.

ah look what we have here. As i recall it, your friend LIBERTY_NAVY_2 opened fire on our freelancer fellows outside manhattan, he was destroyed...easily...you then threatened my life over secure comms.

we Freelancers dont take such threats lightly, and the Deaths| definitely dont. you were given fair engagement notice, and you also taunted quite a bit, before we decided to make our move....also several other freelancers were gunning for you, we just happened to find you first.

Next time you run your mouth, and pretend to be navy with your independent trader ID...i may have to make you lose more then your ship.

let that be a warning.

Cam Mitchell out

Replying to Col.Cam.Mitchell

it is interesting that you say independent trader as it was clear i was carrying a liberty navy id onboard

it seems as if you didnt scan my ship

THe Deaths freelancers are criminals - Bauer - 07-14-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: LPI Captain Jack Bauer--

Hello, before the LPI can take matters further, do you have any proof? We'd need guncam footage of them firing upon your ship, and your ID at the time.

Signed,

Jack Bauer

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

Incoming Transmission: Col.Cam Mitchell
Begin transmission.

Well i did scan your ship..and seeing as how the LN/LPI/LSF were literally in system, when it happened, and did nothing to retaliate that should tell you something.

Your Friend LIBERTY_NAVY_2 isnt liked by the LN/LSF/LPI and has been told about his "pretending" to be a Police officer. You have been warned about your cargo stealing miners.

seeing as docking with stations provide a shield cover, your story that you were "docking" when u died does not add up.

Threatening a Freelancer in secure comm is never wise. so go cry to someone who cares....next time i see yah your gonna be scrap.

cam out

Restablishing secure comms:

One more thing.

If you ever threaten my life over secure comms again....ill make this personal....we have many friends, and seeing as i have a few freelancers who specialize in ground ops...you wont be safe anywhere...choose your words wisely and you may have less problems.

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/screen1k.png/

to col cam saying my stroy wasnt straight

i was docking and if you were blind enough to miss the huge three blinking red lights on my ship then i think they shouldnt let you fly at all anywhere in the colonies

Reestablishing comms:

and yet that proves nothing.

You threatened my life in secure comms, for engaging your said freind, and destroying him, after he opened fire. i have 4 witnesses to that matter.

You came back to NY and then offered taunts, saying we would not get you.

We caught you, and you ran, tail between your legs.

we destroyed you and now you cry.

lets make this even more interesting shall we.

im placing a bounty on your head. 10 million for your head, collectable by anyone licensed to do so.

I mean...if you want to make this a personal thing...why should i have all the fun?

also...You CANT DESTROY DOCKING SHIPS. when a ship docks, the station shields them, making any attempt to destroy them impossible.

THe Deaths freelancers are criminals - Bauer - 07-14-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Captain Jack Bauer--

Now, no need for death threats. Now Mr Mitchell, the LPI will be investigating this matter further. I ask you to take that bounty down, for now. If you have anything to admit to, now is the time to do so.

Can you please provide evidence of your ship class and ID/IFF too? If this was attempted murder, someone will be going to jail.

Signed,

Jack Bauer

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--