Discovery Gaming Community
Rebuilding the Wasupu - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Rebuilding the Wasupu (/showthread.php?tid=23328)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Sasaki - 07-14-2009

Greetings! So in an effort to get the Wasupu to fit in better with the rest of the Renzu line I decided to rebuild it, using the same shape, it's very very very similar. But I wanted to talk to the original builder before I go any further with this. Unfortunately it looks like "legeonation" hasn't been online since last year.

So, can anyone confirm that that's the right person, and if he's still around? I sent him a PM as well but I didn't know if he'd get it or if he's the right person.

Thanks a ton!

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Sasaki - 07-15-2009

Ok, here's my vision of the Wasupu. No offense to the original, which is a cool ship, just wanted to give the Renzu line a more consistent look. Thoughts, critiques, etc. welcome! Any problems with doing this please let me know.

The Wasupu Mk. II is almost exactly the same size and shape, so I don't think the hitbox or shield need to be adjusted. All the same weapon mounts in roughly the same spots (AFAIK). As I said, the Wasupu Mk. I is a cool ship, so I followed it as closely as possible still giving it a new Renzu flavor.

Freighter and bomber coming soon!

[Image: Wasupu-001.jpg]

[Image: Wasupu-002.jpg]

[Image: Wasupu-003.jpg]

[Image: RenzuLine-002.jpg]

Rebuilding the Wasupu - reavengitair - 07-15-2009

You must know what im going to say.

Time to join renzu.. or builds these ships...

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Errant.Venture - 07-15-2009

yeah those look nice...you got my vote if you change the wasupu to black....seriously its color scheme looks like the KNF got drunk and barfed all over the hull

Rebuilding the Wasupu - kikatsu - 07-15-2009

I've been lurking around your renzu corp topics for the longest time
I must say, I love them....I'm dying to see a final version of one of these
I love your take on the ships

I promise you I will scrap my eagle for one of these C:
(maybe that one on the bottom left)

EDIT:
actually I am picturing these ships with the KNF tan/brown/gold colors.... what are you thinking of them looking like?

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Jamez - 07-15-2009

Words..

Can't.. find.. them..

phbbt.

Your models are fantastic, Sasaki. Keep up the good work. Really, just...

**FATAL ERROR** Jamez has shut down.

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Sasaki - 07-15-2009

Thank you all:)

kikatsu: Yep, I'm thinking the same thing! ReVan is currently working on texturing some of them. I might give it a try myself but I'd rather let someone who knows what they're doing do it. And then help with getting them into the game, hard points, etc. would be very useful:)

Rebuilding the Wasupu - AJBeast - 07-15-2009

Sasaki, you have only been here for one week and you have already crafted 4 masterpieces. My hat goes off to you sir, all the designs are awsome.

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Turkish - 07-15-2009

It looks like a, was it Stinger? To me.

Rebuilding the Wasupu - Drake - 07-15-2009

I particularly like the top two in the last picture. The others have too much wing for my taste, but to each their own. Good job.