Discovery Gaming Community
AW VS =C.C.E= - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: AW VS =C.C.E= (/showthread.php?tid=2377)

AW VS =C.C.E= - REBORN - 02-10-2007

Incoming Trans to all =C.C.E= members..

My brothers our hunches regarding the AW were true. This info can now be declassified for all to see.

A few days ago we were approached by AW in the hopes we would help them attack SF and SA forces in there homelands. A combined assault so to speak was supposed to take place per the plans with help of other factions as well.

We agreed to take part in this escapade to gather more Intel on the AW forces as they were very evasive. I want to make this clear we had no intentions of actually carrying out this attack with them. It had been fore told, a side we must choose for an impending great war. In agreeing with both SA privately and AW sides openly we were able to find out much info on the cause and effect of the attacks that caused our coder to flee for his life from the system we were supposed to meet him at.

Upon further Intel we received an encoded message from the coder that his wife and children were killed in these attacks by the AW around the sector. He told us if we want the artifact decoded we would have to punish the attackers for what they have done.

We had no choice; this was fore told and will do what ever we have to do in retrieving this artifact and coder. Even if this meant punishing the threat. We had to make a decision and fast. We decided to share this information with SA and SF fleets of AW impending attack for our own security with only just a couple hours away.

I had received a PM from AW Ripper who organized much of this attack out, asking for a time of this combined strike. It was agreed nine central as they were also supposed to have there fleet ready for the attack. Ripper also asked for help from a =C.C.E= ship this morning. {incase they deny this wow what a co incidents then However and unknown to the AW and only the commanders of SF and SA at the time all knew we were going to offer assistance to help them punish the AW per our coders request at time of battle.

Battle time came time as it was nine central. The =C.C.E= fleet ready to go waiting for the AW to fleet to show as they still thought we were on the AW side. Waited, waited, waited and a no show. What a surprise? NOT In any case it was at that point that I realized why AW decided to organize this event? In the hopes others would fight for them. How cowardly is that? We were on to AWs plan from the start and hoped they did not show to prove this point. {We were supposed to help you remember}

I now had nothing to show our coder for his request to punish the AW for his loss so we may attain our key to Eden. So it was decided that we stormed write into Theta and hit there command posts. This would surly please the coder for the loss of his wife and children in the AW attacks. During the invasion we lead boarding parties captured many thousands and utterly almost annihilating the AW stations in theta to dust. Hence why we brought battleships for those were our targets.
After the assault on the home bases were complete, a lone AW ship decided to pop in and show his head. Having anti cap weapons and this AW gunboat being of no threat to us we decided to take pot shot at him when he made his strafing runs. He actually polished the windows of my command deck with his gunboat turrets. However this brave AW did manage to take down a stock prison liner coming out of an asteroid field. We suffered one loss to there many thousands. We had anticipated much more resistance and much more casualties than was given. The battle lasted for a short while as the AW gunboat tried to shield run the =C.C.E= battleships with the only effect of polishing our armor and windows. I will say this man was very brave however I have learned one thing from this event.

AW NEXT TIME IF YOU WANT TO START A WAR DO IT YOURSELF OR AT LEAST SHOW TO HELP.

As of now all =C.C.E= ships are ordered by Defiant to stand battle ready for a counter attack by AW. We are to help repel them with the SF and SA fleets from there homelands in the hopes our coder feels safe enough to reveal himself once more to us.
It was fore told heavy losses will commence to the fleets in this war. A war AW should have fought for them selves instead of slandering honest factions with other honest factions to do there bidding.

I leave off with a message for all AW friendly factions. They got themselves in this mess I think it would be wise to let them get themselves out for once. They tried to start a great war using other factions to do there bidding and now they call on you to save them.

Think about this child who has cried wolf too many times ends up one day being eaten by the wolf. I am asking for your cooperation in this matter in staying out of this mess they created. If I have any influence and friends gained threw out my travels I ask you to stay out of this mess they have created using dirty, dishonest tactics. We do not wish for a server wide war AW will probably ask for now knowing the way they operate but if it happens we all know AW caused it using very dirty, dishonest tactics.

In any case they are a powerful empire and if anything happens they have enough people to hold there own. =C.C.E= would like to open up diplomatic relations to all AW friendly factions in the hopes of a stay out of this mess they caused scenario.

Thanks
DEFIANT OUT

Trans to all Factions:
Oh ya one last request I am asking if AW aproached your faction as well to attack SF and SA in the past couple of days. Hmmmm wonder if they would have shown up for you? In any case I am very interested in knowing how many faction were aproached to help them do there bidding.
Defiant out

AW VS =C.C.E= - OsoRojo - 02-10-2007

So am I.