Discovery Gaming Community
Bomb/suicide ship class - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bomb/suicide ship class (/showthread.php?tid=23828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bomb/suicide ship class - Marcus Lindberg - 07-24-2009

Ok so basically I was thinking in the real world, there are numerous terrorists/guerilla's/freedom fighter's who well, sadly, prefer to blow themselves up.

Well I thought it would be a good idea if, just like the armor upgrades, if there could be a bomb upgrade, which deals lets say 4.0 the damage of the hull of your ship and explodes your ship (and deals that much damage) as soon as you hit a ship at thruster/cruise speed.

Whaddaya think?

Bomb/suicide ship class - Quorg - 07-24-2009

I like it.

Just give your ship a generic name and boom! Instant death.

The four-hour rule should still apply, however.

Bomb/suicide ship class - Marcus Lindberg - 07-24-2009

' Wrote:I like it.

Just give your ship a generic name and boom! Instant death.

The four-hour rule should still apply, however.

yeah well off course

I think it would be real good for the xeno's, the council, GC, BD and other terrorists

council mainly because during the french revolution in the 1800, there was an average of 3 bomb attacks per day, so yeah, it would make sense, even though they have entire battleships under their command.

Bomb/suicide ship class - Malexa - 07-24-2009

Suicide bombers are in my eyes, the most evil creatures humanity developed.
It may be in RP, but it leaves a sour taste behind, so I dont like the idea at all.

Bomb/suicide ship class - Fletcher - 07-24-2009

Imagine 10 suicide bombers vs a battleship, give them nukes...

Bomb/suicide ship class - Asgardian - 07-24-2009

Personally, I agree with Malexa on this one - It wouldn't sit well with me, not to mention anyone whose had loved ones lost in real life suicide bombings.

Leave it be.

Bomb/suicide ship class - Armageddon - 07-24-2009

RP it fits yes but generally i would find it distasteful personally like a few others have said. Truly it would not be a nice thing to see happening. As many might just think aw screw eet and blow themselves up.

Also think of the OORP applications what do you think would happen if a powertrader got hold of a bomb? I don't think those pirates would ever get another payday.

Bomb/suicide ship class - Dusty Lens - 07-24-2009

Bomber + dual nova torps + nuke mine + contact with target = Suicide.

Bomb/suicide ship class - Mircipion - 07-24-2009

My question is how it would work? all it would do is knock out the sheilds...just imagine..

A starflea flying with a nuke straight into a battleships....BOOM....

hah sounds like fun actually. I'd sign it >.>

EDIT: you could make the ships slow, so the person has the time to try to shoot them down and whatnot. I think they would only be good against battleships and cruisers, not to efficient but would be cool for a RP

Bomb/suicide ship class - MB52 - 07-24-2009

1- have it remove the shield

2- make the ship very fragile

3- not a good idea anyhow... as others mentioned, it could offend people