Discovery Gaming Community
Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance (/showthread.php?tid=23928)

Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance - Zelot - 07-26-2009

To: Honorable Leadership of the AFA and BDS

Konnichiwa Amigos,

I send this message to you today in the hopes of formalizing certain aspects of our relationship. We have a long history of working together, and you are two groups the Corsairs count among our closest allies. We at The Corsair Brotherhood are looking into a new source for food deliveries. Our request for a renegotiation of our relations with the Zoners has, it seems been denied, and because of that we are looking for a more stable, friendly, and honorable source of food. My brother Juan Montoya has been serving with the AFA recently, and has told me much of the plight of the Kusari farmers, honorable men who do not have a market for their quality food. We wish to give you a market. We would like to sign a contract giving Hogosha and Farmers Alliance ships a premium on delivery of food and other commodities to Corsairs bases, including Gran Canaria in Omega 49. Now I understand food is not the most profitable commodity to run, so The Corsair Brotherhood will offer a premium of 1 million credits per shipment for food transports to any Corsair, or to the Corsair Enclave on Gran Canaria. If we can come to acceptable terms, I would like to invite Representatives of the AFA and BDS to Crete to have a formal signing ceremony.

I look forward to your responses.

Miguel Sephardi

Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance - BaconSoda - 07-27-2009

Incoming Transmission...
Origin: Hayate Field, Kyushu
Comm ID: Artisan Farmer's Alliance
Subject: Food

Konnichiwa honorable Elder,

It appears we are brought a very good opportunity. The Artisans of Kusari can surely arrange for some foreign exports to be redirected. In fact, it would be an honor to do so. Montoya-san has been nothing but generous. It would be blatantly disrespectful for us to deny you think request.

We will send a special first shipment at the first possible moment. I hope this shipment will be a good omen for things to come.

~Sousuke Patro

Transmission Lost...

Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance - Col_Lodden - 07-27-2009

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Takata Ran, Black Dragon Society
To: The Corsairs

Konnichiwa, Elder Sephardi!

Indeed your proposal is timely and well met, we in the BDS have only recently been considering more regular shipments to yourselves, it would be an honour sir. We will gather to make arrangements and let you know our itinerary.

It will be a pleasure...

Takata

*Transmission Ends*

Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance - Colonel.Tigh - 07-28-2009

+++Incoming Transmission+++

Comm ID: Ishido, Toshiro
Reciever: Elder Miguel Sephardi
RE: Food supplyment
Date: 28.07.817:0815 New Tokio Time

Message Reads:

"Honored Elder,

As for my preavious Dealings with the Botherhood, and Elder Montoya in particular, have been both profitable and accompanied with friendship, i feel obligated to do, what i can to meet your requested foodshipments.
Beginning on the Hamaki?s return to New Tokio, i will redirect the Ship to haul foodsupplys from Kyushu to Crete and other Corsair stations, on a regular basis.

Toshiro Ishido, Hogosha."

Message Ending

+++Transmissions Ending+++

Message to the Leadership of the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance - Zelot - 07-28-2009

To: Sousuke Patro

My thanks for your first convoy tonight. Your efforts to help the Corsair people shall not be forgotten. It was indeed a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I hope this will be the first of many face to face meetings as we work together for the benefit of both of our groups. We shall be in touch soon to arrange another convoy.

Again, you have my deepest and most sincere thanks, Our three transports and five other craft we able to deliver much food for the silos of the Corsairs on Crete, as well as to bring supplies to our Hermanos living on Gran Canaria. You have our deepest gratitude.

Miguel