Discovery Gaming Community
To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia (/showthread.php?tid=23930)

Pages: 1 2 3

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Exile - 07-27-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[Communications Identification : L.LaCroix. Grand Marshall of the King's Royal Navy.]
[Image: Lilwiki.jpg]
[Target ID : Ambassador Vladimir Tinkerbell, Junkers.]
[Subject : Reply]

Ambassador,

This seems more than a personal vendetta against these so called 'Nomads' than anything else. Yes, we've read the reports, we've seen the appearances. We are aware of what they did to the houses and we are prepared. However, the houses of this so called 'Sirius' stand divided. They fight eachother when they should be figthing their mutal enemy. It is thanks to their stupidity, their ignorance, their self destruction and their arrogance that these creatures roam free. They weaken their fleets, watch their people die and their resources dwindle. We, however, the mighty kingdom of Gallia under the supreme rule of his highness, King Louis IV are not blind. We have the fleets, the resources, the people, and above all, the King. Our might will crush and sweep away any opponent, our zeal will shatter the soul of any advesary, incluiding these 'Nomads'. We, are prepared.

As for this absurd idea of yours to sign a treaty with the Council, this will not happen. They oppose the King and must be utterly, and completely, exterminated. However, you are free to move your vessel inside our border lands under the following conditions ;

1. Upon arrival, your ship and crew will be inspected from tip to toe. Everything will be checked, recorded, and archived.
2. You will remain inside the Burgundy system, Planet Nevers orbit.
3. Your research will be supported by several of our own scientists.
4. Several squads of Royal Marines will be positioned upon your ship to oversee the safety of the above mentioned scientists.
5. You are free to send three shuttles per day to the Bourg-En-Presse Junker space station located several clicks from planet Nevers.
6. Any and all research conducted can be claimed by the Gallic Royal Navy in the name of his highness, King Louis IV at any given time.

Should you agree to these conditions, we will make sure your vessel will be guarded and supplied. Failure to meet one of the above mentioned conditions inside Gallic Space will lead to banishment from the Kingdom of Gallia, and possible destruction or capture of your ship.

Bonsoir,
L.LaCroix.

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Tenacity - 07-27-2009

[Image: 2i1ed1z.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Mitraille, Ferraileur

Quote:However, the houses of this so called 'Sirius' stand divided. They fight eachother when they should be figthing their mutal enemy. It is thanks to their stupidity, their ignorance, their self destruction and their arrogance that these creatures roam free. They weaken their fleets, watch their people die and their resources dwindle.

Grand Marshall, How is that any different than the situation we currently face in Gallia, between the Royalists and the Council?

We all love Gallia and our King, but be realistic here... We stand no more united at the moment than the Sirius houses did when their first war with the Nomads occurred. You must understand that these aliens do not use military might as a means of conquering enemies, they use infiltration and subterfuge, both of which our mighty warships are defenseless against.

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - worldstrider - 07-27-2009

*OPEN UNENCRYPTED PUBLIC BROADBAND TRANSMISSION*
TO:L.[i]LaCroix. Grand Marshall of the King's Royal Navy

CC:
Admiral Pierre Deveroux of the Council
Yanagi Depot
Kreuzberg Depot
Bornhom Depot
Thunderbay Depot
Trafalgar Base
Beaumont Base
Lixheim Base
Rochester Base
Aercibo Base
Allentown Base
Vieques Shipyard
Carolina Outpost
Culebra Smelter
Lodeve Space Port
Invergodon Space Port
Borg-en-Bresse Space Port

To the Esteemed Grand Marshall.

My thanks for your quick reply and admiration for your loyalty to the King and Gallia. No doubt you have served both well. Your offer is most magnanimous considering the position from which it is given and I will consider it carefully.

Before I do sir, I would ask that you consider sending a squadron of your best fighter pilots to Yanagi. There I will have them equipped with our best CSVs and barragers and we will go engage a Wild scorpion-wraith fleet. With the might and will of Gallia in the fight, how can we lose!? Winning this battle will prove that your words are not empty and will prove the might of the King and the valor of his servants--thus winning the hearts minds and respect of all Junkers in outer Sirius!

Once you have won victory on these terms--as Junkers at Yanagi are called to do alone every day-- then I will willingly become the King's servant as you ask and put all at your disposal as you have requested. I have notified all Junkers in and out of Gallia of your bravery and boldness so all may witness a true hero of Gallia not only in word but deed and so then be inspired to follow his shining example of service.

For the glory of Gallia messieur!

I humbly await your response.
Ambassador Tinkerbell

*END TRANSMISSION*

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Exile - 07-27-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[Communications Identification : L.LaCroix. Grand Marshall of the King's Royal Navy.]

Messieur,

Je suis d?sol?, but do you realy think I will risk a squadron of my men like that? For all I know, this could be a trap. A filthy setup. If we move into Sirius, it will be En Masse. We will come guns blazing and cannons roaring. No less, and no else.

However, if you still wish to see the full might and glory of our forces, you are free to agree to the before mentioned conditions and move your vessel into our space. So long as you abide by our law and decree, ofcourse.

Also, Ambassador, keep in mind that a ship the size of yours will not be hard to find. Meaning? Well. It essentialy gives you two choices. You can either use the full support of Gallic troops, scientists and resources to conduct your research as mentioned before, or you can risk the capture or possible destruction of your ship should you choose...the wrong side. Who knows? Perhaps they would see fit to capture your ship, discard the crew and research and use it for resources. The Council isn't doing very well lately, Ambassador.

Make a desiscion, Tinkerbell. Either with us or against us. There will always be room for negotiation, but non for ideas such as your previous one. I'll hear what you have to say in the morning.

Bonne nuit,
LaCroix.

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - worldstrider - 07-27-2009

*OPEN UNENCRYPTED PUBLIC BROADBATND TRANSMISSION*
TO:
L.[i]LaCroix. Grand Marshall of the King's Royal Navy
CC:
Admiral Pierre Deveroux of the Council
Yanagi Depot
Kreuzberg Depot
Bornhom Depot
Thunderbay Depot
Trafalgar Base
Beaumont Base
Lixheim Base
Rochester Base
Aercibo Base
Allentown Base
Vieques Shipyard
Carolina Outpost
Culebra Smelter
Lodeve Space Port
Invergodon Space Port
Borg-en-Bresse Space Port

My Esteemed Grand Marshall,

I again give thanks for your gracious offer and will consult with my allies on the practicality and wisdom of it.

I must admit I am ashamed to ask in this manner but am I clear to understand you fear a Junker ambush? No need to fear us mon ami, we know our place but it is pleasing to hear we seem to have risen to such stature in your eyes. We of course defend our own zealously and without fear but I was unaware that Junker exploits had reached the ear of the Crown. Merci' for the compliment! I am sure all Junkers hearing this communication will take pride in the acknowledgment that their efforts on behalf of the Crown in Sirius have gained them such esteem within the Monarchy.

I will contact you after deliberations are held here and we reach a decision.

Ambassador Tinkerbell
*END TRANSMISSION*

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Jokoro - 07-28-2009

Incoming transmission...

I believe my warning about the Grand Marshall was correct, eh ambassador? Bon chance, mon ami...

-End transmission-

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - worldstrider - 07-28-2009

*BEGIN TRANSMISSION

TO:L.[i]LaCroix. Grand Marshall of the King's Royal Navy

Greetings Grand Marshall.

After a review of your terms and a consideration of what is at stake and after discussion with those supporting my mission I am willing to consent with one caveat. The bridge and a section of my vessel must be granted irrevocable diplomatic status by Royal decree. My Junker crew and scientests will reside there under the protection of diplomatic credentials. This section and the personel within it, their persons and properties shall be inviolate as would be any embassies or dipomatic quarters of any other nation. The rest of the vessel and access to its research will be governed exactly as you have requested if these terms are agreed to.

May we reach an accord under these terms?

Vladimir Tinkerbell

*END TRANSMISSION*

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Exile - 07-28-2009

[Incomming transmission]

We have ourselves an accord.

Bonjour,
L.LaCroix.

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - Wolfs Ghost - 07-28-2009

Incoming Transmission

Comm ID: Prince Joseph DeFrance
Target ID: Ambassador Vladimir Tinkerbell
Subject: Reply

"Now then. That would be the official statement from the King, myself, and the Grand Marshall. As you should know, Ambassador, any revolutionist found sitting in front of me person to person would have been killed shortly after the meeting.

I would be glad that I forwarded this situation to the Grand Marshall to solve it peacefully without any face-to-face talks turning into a blood bath.

Who knows, Ambassador, I may invite you over to the palace to chat over for a glass of wine. That is of course, you don't manage to screw things up from this point forwards."

The Prince laughed lightly

"Au Revoir, Ambassador."

Transmission Terminated

To His Royal Highness and Government in Gallia - worldstrider - 07-28-2009

*BEGIN TRANSMISSION*

Tres Bien!

Well as signified by myself and staff and by the testimony of two flag ranked Court officials, so we do indeed have an accord. Copies of the terms will be forwarded to all my partners so they may see how the house of Gallia honors its treaties. There is some work left in construction but the barge will be moved to Burgundy shortly and we may begin in our research.

Quote:[Communications Identification : L.LaCroix. Grand Marshall of the King's Royal Navy.
Target ID : Ambassador Vladimir Tinkerbell, Junkers.
Subject : Reply

We have ourselves an accord.

Bonjour,
L.LaCroix.[/b]

Quote:Comm ID: Prince Joseph DeFrance
Target ID: Ambassador Vladimir Tinkerbell
Subject: Reply

"Now then. That would be the official statement from the King, myself, and the Grand Marshall"
Prince Joseph DeFrance

Ambassador Vladimir Tinkerbell

*END TRANSMISSION*