Discovery Gaming Community
(]c[) Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: (]c[) Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=24215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

(]c[) Recruitment - lousal - 08-01-2009

[Image: vrznnq.jpg]

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Explorers, Scientists, Vetarans, Artisans, Dropouts,
lovers of freedom, individuality and chocolate,
and everybody else attracted by the Zoners' Way of Life!
The Zoners Consortium needs you.

We still have positions in every of our four departments waiting to be assigned to you. Please review our faction profile in the
Global Sirius Register to find your desired position in the Consortium. Your benefits upon signing the Applicant Contract now are:
1. You will receive monetary support to obtain your own fighter vessel. *

2. You will be assigned to your personal mentor who will guide you through all matters of our training program.

3. Upon finishing your training program successfully might receive a pair(s) of Code Weapons as well as a Fighter Class Level 8 Armor Upgrade. **

Interested?

You will earn money, much money.
You will be delegate at our quorum.
You will learn how to defend yourself.
You will be confident concerning your own role in this universe.
You might achieve self-fulfillment ...
Drop us your reply here. Tell us who you are, and write something about yourself, your biography, your goals, your wishes. If we are interested you will receive a secured message initiating the complete procedure of application.

Apply Now!
Sincerely,
[Image: ZTCw.gif]
Zoners Trading Consortium, (]c[)

* Joining with own equipment is appreciated and will be equally rewarded.
** Leaving the Consortium within four weeks requires that you to return the mentioned equipment.

(]c[) Recruitment - Wood - 12-23-2009

My name is Rachael Ericson and I wish to apply for an apprenticeship with the Zoner Trading Consortium.

I am 23 and currently live on Freeport One. I recently graduated from Cambridge University with a First Class MSc degree in Planetary Geology. I was born on Planet Cambridge, but following the death of my father in 804 AS my mother and I emigrated to Freeport One.

I have studied for four years in the Planetary Science department of Cambridge University. During my degree I studied various aspects of Planetary Geology including planetary formation, crustal dynamics, mineralogy, economic ore formation, mantle systems, metamorphic processes, atmospheric systems and planetary surveying. I also undertook research projects on the Ross Planetoid, Planet New London and Planet Ayr.

I believe that I could be a valuable addition to your organisation. I am hard working, dedicated and ambitious. I have flight experience in Light-Fighter class vessels, although I do not have experience in combat. I also have some existing funds with which to outfit the necessary vessels.

Thank you for your time,

Rachael Ericson

(]c[) Recruitment - Miaou - 12-27-2009

-Incoming transmission-
-Output: Zoners Consortium Office-
-Input: Liam Dower-

-Message-

Hello, I am Liam Dower. I am from Leeds, and have ran out of buisness due to a lack of, well lets put it as a lack of money. I have degrees in astro-physics and general astrology. I am a born pilot, working in a minor shipping company, and also have a great like for... order? I like the finer things in life; knowledge, goods, thrill, and dare I say, power. I hope I can join for I belive I can bring a lot to the Zoners Consortium.

-Attachments-

File 1: Previous jobs
File 2: Background

-Transmission ends-

(]c[) Recruitment - Muad'Dib - 12-27-2009

(]c[) Recruitment - system-f - 02-01-2010

***Incoming transmission***

Hello, my name is Lee Maddox and I am currently an independent trader. I was born on Planet Manhattan but have spent most of my life aboard my father's transport. Currently I pilot a Civilian Heron and act as an independent trader. I would like to speak with the Zoners Consortium about aligning myself and my ship with their trading division.

Thank you for your time.

***End transmission***

(]c[) Recruitment - Nosferath - 02-02-2010

*** INCOMMING TRANSMISSION ***
*** SOURCE: Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-49 ***
*** SUBJECT: ZTC Recruitance ***

Greetings!
My name is Michael Hope. I was born in Freeport 10, in Tau-37. My father was an independant trader. My mother died when I was born.
Since I was young I accompany my father on his long journeys, and always remember when we passed these Freeports. We were always received warmly, and my father always said "I love those Zoners. They are always where you need them, and always eager of giving you a hand."
Because of that, I always admired Zoners. When I became independent, I followed my father path, being a trader in the edge and border worlds.
But I've been thinking something. Why not to be part of those I admire since I'm young?. That's why I wish to join you. I'm eager of helping people in the border worlds, and since my father is a trader, and this is a Trade Consortium, I want to folow the path of the zoners.
Regards,

Michael Hope.

*** TRANSMISSION ENDED ***

(]c[) Recruitment - BlueSpawn - 02-02-2010

.::Incoming Transmission::.
Message to : Whom it May Concern
Comm ID: Yev Lightwing, Shipmaster, (]c[)

Thank you Mr.Hope for applying to the Consortium.

Your background history seems quite interesting and your words regarding the Zoners are very warmly accepted. I have forwarded your message to my fellow Consortium members. They will read through it and get back to you at the earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

Yev Lightwing
Head of Research
Zoners Consortium

(]c[) Recruitment - Linkus - 02-06-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Jack Redgrave

Sir or Madam,
My name is Jack Redgrave, I'm the captain of a small trading vessel known as the White Hart and I believe that myself, my crew and the Consortium itself could benefit from the Hart joining your organisation.

We've been running the lanes for at least 8 years now, things have been dangerous at times but we've always pressed on. We got the experience, the knowledge and the guts to shift any cargo that the Trade Division will let us shift.

We aren't a dumb bunch though, we know our ways around the groups that inhabit this lovely piece of the galaxy so we could also work in the Diplomatic Division if you wish.

In the end, whatever we end up doing, it's going to be beneficial to us all I hope.

Thank you in advance,
Redgrave.

(]c[) Recruitment - Wood - 02-06-2010

[Image: rachaelericsoncomm.gif]

Mr. Redgrave,

Thank you for contacting the Zoners Trading Consortium. We would be very happy to welcome an experienced man such as yourself into our little family. Please register on our private communication network as soon as possible. There, you will find a great deal of information in our "Members Guide" on how to complete your membership as easily as possible. Also, feel free to familiarise yourself with our Neural Net information page. It explains our internal structure and hierarchy, our diplomacy and other useful pieces of information about us. In addition if you send me your personal "Skype" identification code, we will be able to add you to our communications channel. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have.

Looking forward to meeting with you soon,
Rachael Ericson

---Transmission Terminated---

(]c[) Recruitment - beander2 - 02-06-2010

[***Incoming Transmission***]

TO: Consortium Administration
RE: Application

To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings. My name is Michael Ramsey, and I am interested in applying for membership in the Consortium. While I am an experienced businessman and trader, my experience has been mainly in the core worlds of the major houses. Of late, however, I have wanted to branch out and explore new opportunities.

My early career was spent as an investment broker on Planet Manhattan. After acquiring a bit of wealth, especially considering my young age at the time, I succumbed to the excesses of too much money and too much leisure. I will not go into detail on that, except to say that I became someone I wish to never be again. After a...spiritual encounter...I reformed, began trading independently, and established a respectable career captaining the Borderworld Transport, Metanoia. My crew has had very little turnover over the past few years, having become a tight-knit family; we serve each other well, and we have had no little success in our endeavors.

(CONFIDENTIAL: During this time, I became acquainted with Sir Alisdair Buchanan, at the time, CEO and Chair of Gateway. As we struck up a cordial friendship, he took me under his wing, and while continuing to trade independently, I acted as his personal representative in a number of situations, some of them involving delicate diplomacy.)

That said, I am ready to branch out, and am quite open to an entry-level position with the Zoners. I would be interested in trade, diplomacy, and research, as my progress allows. What I most look forward to is experience in systems to which I have not yet ventured, expanding my network of contacts and associates, and deepening my knowledge of this vast sector.

I will continue to captain the Metanoia in a part-time capacity (my first officer will take over most operations), and I may act in my confidential role from time to time as well. However, those will be purely independent activities, impinging upon the Consortium in no way whatsoever. In the meantime, I hope to learn the Zoner way.

If you find my experience and desires acceptable, I would be very interested in visiting with you further at your convenience.

Sincerely yours,

Michael Ramsey

[***End Transmission***]