Discovery Gaming Community
General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: General broadcast from the Red Hessians (/showthread.php?tid=24273)

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Blodo - 08-02-2009

Message to: << General Broadcast >>
Comm ID: Red Hessian Army Oberkommando

This statement is in response to the most recent attack by Outcast affiliated forces against ships and personnel loyal to the Rheinland revolution, carried out within Free Rheinland space today at approximatelly 1750 SMT.

At that time Outcast vessels hailing from the Maltese "Reapers of Sirius" regiment have raided and destroyed a revolutionary transport carrying an accumulation of months of research on Wilde operations within the Omega systems. The transport also carried a certain amount of specific items that were to be analysed in order to confirm or dismiss whether the Outcasts are indeed supporting the Wilde menace in their ongoing infestation.

This treachery perpetrated by the servants of the Outcast Dons has not only managed to undo what could have possibly lead to the victory of the Rheinland Revolutionary Alliance against the alien invaders infesting this part of space, it has also confirmed what we have suspected for many months now, beginning with the delivery of several gigaquads of enlightening data by a trusted third party. The mentioned data suggested a degree of involvement of the Outcast leadership with the alien forces within Sirius, most specifically using alien fodder to defend their space as well as communicating with the same aliens who tried to burn us all not 20 years ago, instead of pursuing a policy of extermination. What transpired today was but a final proof of all our fears, and the Oberkommando has fully agreed that action must be taken at once. The gathered evidence has led us to a most uneasy decision, but one that is rather undoubtedly final.

As of this moment, 1940 SMT, August the 2nd, 817 A.S. the Red Hessian movement is withdrawing all relations with the Maltese Nation as defined by the mutual aid treaty of 814 A.S. All Outcast vessels entering Free Rheinland space are now considered as willing operatives of the Wilde within Sirius, and will be treated as enemy combatants. Anyone found aiding or harbouring an Outcast will be assumed a servant of the Wilde, willingness of their actions considered later. This includes transportation of the drug Cardamine in even the smallest of quantities. In addition, all Hessian shipping to and from Malta is to be ceased indefinitely.

All standing Red Hessian Army units will now be working with the Coalition fleet in the Omega sector to contain and destroy the Nomad threat in the area. All of our brother factions in the RRA are urged to take similar precautions against Outcasts within our Fatherland and outlying areas. Attached to this transmission is evidence of the destruction of the transport, as well as of the direct assault upon our units.

Attachment #1
[Image: xqdfyd.jpg]

Let this make you draw your own conclusions.

[Image: 15dvs4j.png]

- transmission ends -

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Thexare - 08-03-2009

Incoming transmission...
Sender: Don Emilio Santini
To: Red Hessian Army, Outcasts
Subject: A Response

While under normal circumstances I would advise you to reconsider as the Reapers will not likely be among us much longer, your own actions in Omicron Eta have made such a thing impossible.

I will allow one of the more militarily-minded Dons to handle the specifics of our response, but until further notice, Mirage Squadron is under orders to treat any RHA ship within one jump of any Outcast installation as a Coalition spy.

End of transmission.

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Koolmo - 08-03-2009

Transmission to: Red Hessian Army Oberkommando, Red Hessian Army Pilots and Soldiers, The Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army.
Comm ID: Grand Admiral McIntosh, SCRA

Comrades, I will not say that this event has pleased me, because it has not. However, despite the deaths of the brave crew of the CPS Moscow, and of your own brave troops, I believe that this event has shown us the true nature of the nomad threat. As the last generation fought in the Great Nomad War, you too shall fight this war against the alien menace. In the last war, there were no battle lines, no fleets mustered, no mighty heroes clashing in the skies. It was brother against brother, father against son, husband against wife. Comrades of long standing falling on each other in suspicion and hate, not knowing whether they died for the cause, or simply died! That shall not happen to you!

That was my war, and Totenkopt's war, and Kirk's war. This, Comrades, this will be your war. You have been educated and trained in the spirit of the Permanent Revolution, now this is your chance! You know your enemy, for he has revealed himself in this treachery! You know what will happen to those who fall, who falter, who allow themselves to feel, for one solitary instant, that victory is not possible! Comrades, Victory is not only possible, it is a certainty! With men and women such as you fighting in the name of the people against these alien-infected, Outcast Scum, we cannot lose!

Now go forth brothers, and fight for justice! Fight for Freedom! Fight for your land, your love, your life! Fight, Comrades, For the Revolution!

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - farmerman - 08-03-2009

*transmission begins*

Oh no! That is certainly not a good thing. The LWB certainly cannot support them taking such actions.

On the other hand, is it all of the so-called Outcasts who are at fault, or just these "Reapers of Sirius"? That's kind of a funny name - it sounds Libertonian or something. Are they Libertonian Outcasts?

But back to business! Eva has asked me to tell you that the LWB supports your decision to stop cooperating with the Outcasts for now. I'm not so sure about this cardamine thing though. Isn't that something they grow? I'd feel bad if we were hurting other farmers. I think I'm going to look into this and report to the LWB leadership before we can officially comment on such matters.

*transmission ends*

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Rashnok - 08-04-2009

####Incoming Transmission####

Comm ID: Bundschuh Internal Network
To: The Rheinland Revolutionary Alliance and other Concerned Parties

So finally, it has begun. I have wondered when this day would come, the day when we would finally rise up against the ausland oppressors and their xenophile tendencies! The Volksfront pledge that no Outcast will be allowed to dock upon any Bundschuh bases and that all travel within Rheinland by Outcasts or those affiliated with them shall no longer be tolerated.

To all Bundschuh, we have another foe to add to the roster. Not only shall we take every measure to halt further Libertonian aggression, Corsair expansionism, and Rhenish totalitarianism, but now we shall also take a stand against Outcast treachery!

Let us band together with our comrades in arms within the Red Hessians, the Landwirtrectbewegung, and the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army! Together, we shall not falter. Together, we cannot fail. Together, we shall forge a stronger, democratic Rheinland. Together, we shall bring salvation to all of Rheinland!

To all Outcasts who are doubtlessly intercepting these transmissions: beware. We support our Hessian and Coalition brethren against your fraternization with humanity's nomad foes. We support them against your ruthless drug trade. We support them against your inhumanity!

####Transmission Terminated####

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - aznremix416 - 08-04-2009

[font=Impact]*Incomming primary Transmission*
Comm ID: Oberst Felix Segur of the Hessian Tears
[color=#33FF33]To: All RRA forces, the Coalition allies, and pilots of the Hessian Tears squadron

Orders recieved,

I cannot believe that the trecherous Outcasts, once honourful allies of the Red Hessians, can betray their own friends. They shall pay for these acts

I order all of my men to stay on alert and be ready for battle, looks like we are going to fight on three fronts..

Fur die Revolution!

[color=#FF0000]Signed,
Oberst Segur (HT Wing Commander)

*Transmission cut*

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Exile - 08-04-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[Target ID : Red Hessian Army Oberkommando]
[Local ID : Luisa Dejesus, Don of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Military.]
[Subject : Treachery]

Vile wretches. Murderers! Traitors! Banditos! SCUM!

You waltz into our space, open fire on our men, our family, and our stations! And for what?! For what?! You'd stab us in the back over some idiots! Reapers of Sirius, pah. Making me puke. But fine, be as you wish. Go on and start your little vendetta. What are you anyway? A pathetic collection of Rheinlandic fools. Too ignorant to find their own way into our space, they need the Coalition to guide them. Did they hold your hands too? Change your diapers? Restock your ammunition?

Admit it, you are nothing and we will reduce you beyond that level of nothingness should you attempt another scandal.

Should you have anymore of these stupid announcements, you may find me not responsive. I have a critical sister to look after..

Spero che lei brucia,
L.Dejesus

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Leo - 08-04-2009

[To: All Hessian Pilots and Commanders]
[From: "Random]

To all Hessians,

You have confirmed what I feared most...the infestation of my brothers. It was good of me to run from Outcast space while I had the chance to...I fear I may have to turn my back on my own family...on my own people. If you need any assistance against these "Reapers of Sirius", know that I am only a brief transmission away.

Regards,
"Random"

[Transmission Terminated]

General broadcast from the Red Hessians - Lohingren - 08-04-2009

****INCOMING ENCRYPTED MESSAGE****

To: Hessian, LWB, Bund, Coalition, Outcast Forces

It would seem me and my men have caused quite the stir.

Believe what you wish foolish Rheinlanders and Outcasts.

You believe our honorable organization would be infected by the spirits? HAH! you are more foolish than i thought friends.

Hessian forces, it pains me to resort to what we did the other day, and for the casualties we have caused i am truly sorry. But anyone who stands between our forces and the Coalition shall perish. In the name of our once proud and blue home Redemption shall fall upon their laps.

I would also like to make a note to these 'Farmers' and these men what are they Volksfront? You and your men are nothing but rookie scum with pitch forks and word play. You will be extremely foolish to open fire upon my men, Your information network is flawed and you have no hope to touch the skill and might of the Reapers.

If you wish to keep your men alive, stay out of this or you and your men shall perish along with the Coalition.

Now to Don Dejesus, Your sister got caught up in our battle. We did not intend for it to come to this! The Hessians would not believe our words when we said we where acting independantly! But, like i have said to the Hessian forces, if you wish to get inbetween the Reapers and the Coalition .... we will not hesitate to destroy you and your family!

That is all, for the glory of our pure and blue world!

FOR BRAILLIA!

****TRANSMISSION CEASED****