Discovery Gaming Community
Teamkilling - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Teamkilling (/showthread.php?tid=24323)

Pages: 1 2

Teamkilling - Ash - 08-03-2009

Seriousley, the amount of times i've switched from my desktop and back to my game to find that some random lulwut a**hole has just shot me for no apparent reason is rediculous. Whoever it was in Omi minor today is going to get bitch slapped when i find out.

I know it's team killing because i don't leave my ship idle for more than 3 minutes in space and it's always in a safe location and for a good reason. For example, today it was just in reach of the Isis. It costs me at least 1.5 mil to restock my ship with regens and ammo and i aint made out of money.

So guys, before i blow my lid, just hear me out.

Don't teamkill, it's nasty

=]

Teamkilling - masternerdguy - 08-03-2009

lol its minor. Its pretty much weapons free all day.

Teamkilling - Karlotta - 08-03-2009

Sounds like it was NPCs.
Or even Isis while she was shooting NPCs.
You arent safe at that location if you dont move around.
Isis will kill them sooner or later, but they still have enough time to kill you.
Also, Dont alt-tab out in space. What ever happens when you do that is your own fault.

Teamkilling - crimecities - 08-03-2009

If you really think the idiots are a problem, role-play a military police officer, and keep an eye out for stuff like that.

Teamkilling - Unholy1 - 08-03-2009

Nah man.
Lead a raid of OCs to gamma have them all parked in theta at the gamma whole waiting on the ones catching up. You are just about to give the order to jump in when all the sudden your hit with 4 or 5 nuke mines!

Haha I was like what the ...

It was an accident, yet still annoying.

He knows who he was, and I will get him back soon:P

Teamkilling - Jihadjoe - 08-03-2009

I remember the old days of vanilla vulnerability. I died to more friendly nukes than I did to the enemy.

D56 was the worst on his character [RoS]Scarlet.Wings... I must have about 10 screenshots of "[RoS]Juan.Zavala[V] was killed by [RoS]Scarlet.Wings[X]. (Mine)." lying around... Good times (and you're forgiven davor)

Teamkilling - Varyag - 08-03-2009

Heh, like us fighting the liberty lawfuls last night. Aurora killed and damaged more guys then our gb/bomber swarm did.

I almost thank'd him

Teamkilling - n1kodemus - 08-03-2009

Why don't you just dock at the closest base you can?
You can alt-tab there without worrying about teamkillers.

Teamkilling - Colonel Z.e.r.o. - 08-03-2009

Funny just getting sonned by your own crew.

Teamkilling - Weedalot - 08-03-2009

' Wrote:Heh, like us fighting the liberty lawfuls last night. Aurora killed and damaged more guys then our gb/bomber swarm did.

I almost thank'd him
that would not be a first for him, There are people that know how to team kill i guess:P