Discovery Gaming Community
Need to make a finish touch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Need to make a finish touch (/showthread.php?tid=24396)

Need to make a finish touch - Luis - 08-05-2009

Ok, i have another signature for my Zoner Guard. Though, i seem notknow how to make a siggie to rotate everytime you refresh or automatic rotate. So can someone please do me this favor and take these to signatures and make them rotate?

[Image: Siggie2copy.gif]

[Image: Mynewsigcopy.jpg]

Once again; 20 million credits for the first grab!

Please...

Edit: Please erase the white corners of each sigs....its complicated for me to remove it, or i dont know how the heck you do it :$

-Luis

Need to make a finish touch - Lux - 08-05-2009

If Photoshop is willing to cooperate with Gimp, I'll have something simple served up in a bit.

Need to make a finish touch - Tenacity - 08-05-2009

www.clintonio.com

create an account there (it's free, quick sign-up), create a signature folder, upload both images into the folder, then copy the link it gives you. That will cause your signature to change to a new image in the folder every time the page is refreshed.

That's what I use for mine, anyways.

Eh. Here's what I could do.

[Image: SigAnim4.gif]

EDIT: Well, I tried to fix the edges a tad.

[Image: SigAnim5.gif]

Not in the mood for perfectionism right now, I'm afraid. Especially not if it involves the Gimp. (Perhaps you'd be best off with Clintonio, even though it can be a bit slow at peak hours.)

Need to make a finish touch - Luis - 08-05-2009

' Wrote:Eh. Here's what I could do.

[Image: SigAnim4.gif]

EDIT: Well, I tried to fix the edges a tad.

[Image: SigAnim5.gif]

Not in the mood for perfectionism right now, I'm afraid. Especially not if it involves the Gimp. (Perhaps you'd be best off with Clintonio, even though it can be a bit slow at peak hours.)

Thats perfect overload! :ylove:

Thank you.

Ten, I'm going to sign up at the clintonio and see what i can do, thanks!

Edit: Overload, i need your character name in order to send the 20mill. Thanks!

-Luis

' Wrote:Thats perfect overload! :ylove:

Thank you.

Ten, I'm going to sign up at the clintonio and see what i can do, thanks!

Edit: Overload, i need your character name in order to send the 20mill. Thanks!

-Luis
Glad you think it's alright. You don't actually have to pay me, y'know, but if you really want to you can send some credits to Zachary.Driver. I'm sure my brother can make use of the extra cash. (Assuming he hasn't already quit, anyway. <.<)

Need to make a finish touch - Luis - 08-06-2009

' Wrote:Glad you think it's alright. You don't actually have to pay me, y'know, but if you really want to you can send some credits to Zachary.Driver. I'm sure my brother can make use of the extra cash. (Assuming he hasn't already quit, anyway. <.<)

Roger!

Need to make a finish touch - Tenacity - 08-06-2009

Oy, you asked for a rotating signature host before the edit, how come he gets the cash >.<