Discovery Gaming Community
To the Corsair Elders and Order High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Corsair Elders and Order High Command (/showthread.php?tid=24692)

To the Corsair Elders and Order High Command - Nightsmoke - 08-11-2009

To: The Corsair Elders and Order High Command

Comm ID: Tai Takata AFA

Konnichiwa Gentlemen, I contact you today to make you aware of a clearly insane Corsair, commanding a Geb Carrier class vessel callsign [CC]Cpt.Malevolent. This ship appeared outside the Battleship Nagumo in the Kuyshu system, and without a word engaged my Raba class transport, attempting to kill me. Were it not for the intervention of the brave Kusari gunners on the Nagumo, my ship would have been destroyed, and my life possibly ended. To say the least, I was a bit shaken up. I worked for the late Ze'ev Barak, and he always spoke highly about our relationships with the Corsairs and Order, as well as speaking highly of the members of the Order and Corsairs that he met. I have every confidence proper actions will be taken, and this ship will face a suitable reeducation.

[Image: screen412.jpg]

My Thanks in advance

Tai Takata - AFA

To the Corsair Elders and Order High Command - Birdtalon - 08-11-2009

[Image: Cmdr_intro.png]
-=Incoming Transmission=-
**Communications ID: Commander Lee.Brandon - Order Primary Fleet**
----Decrypted----

Looking through the records, I find no authorisation for this ship.
Therefore it is out of Order hands, I suggest you report this to a higher authority.

Why it is in Corsair hands and in Kusari is through no means of our doing.

Cmdr. Lee Brandon

-=Transmission End=-

//He attacked a transport with no engagement notice.
that is two rules broken in one sitting, I suggest you report to admins

To the Corsair Elders and Order High Command - Gentle - 08-11-2009

Senor I am troubled that a Corsair has somehow managed to secure a Geb Vessel from the Order who guard their prized vessels like a dragon hoards gold. Speaking for the corsair council we will require an explanation of a number of issues including why a corsair was in Kusari space in the first place.

This appears to be a rogue of some kind and I can confirm he is not affiliated to the general Corsair populace. No records exist that we are aware of. As such we would recommend that you take whatever action you deem fit to rid yourself of this vessel. Should its actions persist them perhaps the Council would be moved to take action with capital assets of our own or indeed with a bomber squadron.

Keep us posted of any more developments Senor.

Elder Sparta.

To the Corsair Elders and Order High Command - n00bl3t - 08-11-2009

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: X ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 5 ]:.

Captain Tai Takata,

Your communication has been acknowledged. This ship appears to be disacknowledged by both The Order and the Corsairs.

As such, feel free to to reduce it to it's base components. Our technology is too valuable to fall into the wrong hands.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.