Discovery Gaming Community
To the LRF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the LRF (/showthread.php?tid=24818)

To the LRF - Albert Profrock - 08-13-2009

Transmission Source: Andreas Proll
Destination: LRF
Subject: Common goals & Mutual understanding

We have heard of your deeds from commissar Ilya Mrezov of the SCRA, someone we consider a good reference. I must say that we would gladly aid your endeavors and the common goals we share. The workers rights issue has been one of our major concerns, the very reason we still fight for the castigated compatriots of Rheinland.

Moreover, we have reports indicating that there is an unrest in the LPI Sugarland Prison Ship, led by some high profiled members of Liberty Rogues, Xenos and Lane Hackers. As to why this altercation was caused, we unfortunately suffer a paucity of information. However, we do believe an efficient infiltration and freeing the prisoners there could lead us to find some invaluable clues about the situation.

If you are having security problems, I offer you to meet us on Pacifica Base in Bering to discuss the terms of a possible friendship, as it is a lot easier and well hidden place to evade house authorities.

Andreas Proll,
Alster Union

To the LRF - Shryke - 08-14-2009

*** Encrypting Transmission
*** COMM ID: Lachlan Phoenix
*** Target: Andreas Proll

Herr Proll,

I am glad that Comrade Mrezov decided to introduce as us as we immediately recognized that there are many common goals between us, just a different sector of space. We gladly agree to a meeting at Pacifica. I and my second in command will be moving there shortly. We would very much like friendly relations with our comrades to the south.

We have been following the situation at Sugarland to the best of our abilities. Suffice to say, this is a window of opportunity for us. We have several associates of ours who are being held there. I am not sure if any of your men are inside, but we have managed to sneak through a communique telling our men inside to locate any possible Unioners, to befriend them, and stick together. We have had a plan to break out our men for some time now. I do not wish to discuss this matter on comms due to the sensitive nature of the information, but needless to say we will discuss it with you, as this is a golden opportunity for the both of us.

I will explain further details in person. We hope to see you soon.

Lachlan Phoenix

*** Transmission terminated

To the LRF - Shryke - 08-19-2009

*** Opening channel
*** Encrypting transmission
*** COMM ID: Lachlan Phoenix
*** Destination: Andreas Proll

Comrade Proll,

It seems chance hasn't been fortunate enough to allow us to meet. Perhaps a more organized meeting would be in order? I am freely available on the 19th and 21th of this month, and I will be waiting at Pacifica. I must say, the hospitality of your fellow Unioners has been excellent in the matter and I await your arrival.

Lachlan Phoenix

*** Sending transmission
*** Channel terminated