Discovery Gaming Community
Oy, Lane Hackers! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Oy, Lane Hackers! (/showthread.php?tid=25087)

Oy, Lane Hackers! - Tenacity - 08-18-2009

[Image: opol09.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Christopher Thorn, Junkers

"So which one 'o you triggerhappy computer nerds wants ta explain to the Liberty Rogues, or to the Hessians, why they aint gettin their goods? Eh? Tonight, four of yer boys killed a friend 'o mine, and a fellow smuggler, who was movin 'is cargo between Rogue and Hessian ports. Last I checked it wouldnt hurt the Rogues to have the munitions we're bringin 'em, or the Hessians the intel they need on enemy movements."

"Now I'm only gonna say this once, blast another one of my colleagues and I'll make damn sure there's a cardamine shortage on your bases for the next century. Ya dont attack yer allies, and ya certainly dont attack the lifeblood of yer organization. Pirates or not, ya cant get everything ya need to survive by rippin' off those Ageira bastards."

"So that this 'ere problem can be rectified, I'm uploadin' the names of the guilty, along with the ludicrous sum of credits they demanded from the people workin' for them. Keep in mind, this buddy 'o mine was flyin' alone at the time, there aint no way a solo smuggler can pay what these idiots were askin fer."

[Image: ofoboi.jpg]

-End Transmission-

Oy, Lane Hackers! - rayne - 08-18-2009

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: oie_rommie.png]
Comm ID: Alice "Rommie" Wilde
Source: Planet Malta
Destination: Christopher Thorn

The Lane Hackers are now shooting allies? That's a new one. I left the Hackers along time ago to become an Outcast slaver and cardamine trafficker. Should their actions interfere with this then they will be meeting the ends of my guns. Also Mr Thorn, should my vessel be in the area don't hesitate to call for our aid.

Captain Alice Wilde aka Rommie

[color=#FF0000]***Transmission Terminated***
Signal Lost

Oy, Lane Hackers! - Grimly - 08-18-2009

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Gustav.Graves.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings sir.
We do not claim any responsibility on those pilots they have found somehow a hacker transmitter. We will investigate on this transmitter robbery.
There is a strict guideline the lane hackers follow they may even not know about.

On a last note, the "triggerhappy computer nerds" we are expect a better behavior from your side unless you want our operations change to give you and your friends your offenses back.
I will let you know the cardamine shortage is somehow already in place that's why our guideline make us take it from the actual convoys to Manhattan, Rochester and Buffalo or lead us to run our own convoys. You can't stop convoys they don't exists, your menaces are low in consequences.
You'll be pleased to mind your next words carefully.

You're mourning the wrong grave?
signed, Gustav.Graves

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Oy, Lane Hackers! - TheOrangeButterfly - 08-18-2009

~~~~Transmission filed opened....Encrypting message...
~~Success.
~~Sending::

This is Swipter Ikari, also known as Malicious Intent. If your supposed "Friend" would have been a little more cooperative and less on the retarded side he may have still had his ship. He had nothing to identify him as anyone of significance... Maybe he should be carrying something that signified him as someone important? All I saw was a ship that didn't want to pay a tax to get through with his empty hold. Nice try though, I hope your friend decides to get some further identification papers on him then maybe then we wouldn't be having such issues.

~~Transmission terminated
~~Connection erased

Oy, Lane Hackers! - Phate - 08-18-2009

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Well pointed out, both of the last two responses. The issue

a) stinks as bad as the Junker because of the insufficient data
b) is actually not directed at The Lane Hackers at all, because we have a diplomatic channel for that. If you really had some "real Junker" qualities and good standing with the Hackers, you might perhaps know of its existence and be able to hack it? So...
c) I'm only responding here for my personal entertainment (and whoever else would like to join the ongoing fun)

Next on the checklist is apologizing for the existence of that junker, showing him the middle finger, and asking the supposed outcast smuggler lady why in the world is she so naive to trust some Junker who we have never even heard about before.

*shifts sunglasses*

Now, the rest of the Junkers, please form an orderly line to receive cargo from the corporations, that will be given back to the poor, making the commercial punks pay for their own cargo with the very cash they've been ripping off their hard-working employees under the supervision of Liberty Police Incorporated and other nefarious "lawful" groups.

If you're a not-interested-Junker, it's your choice to miss the opportunity. Then of course, nothing holds you back from screaming about every aspect of your life, because you're not getting the exclusive reward percentage.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...