Discovery Gaming Community
The wheel of terror. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The wheel of terror. (/showthread.php?tid=25104)

The wheel of terror. - Death.RunningVerminator - 08-18-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
Source- *****
Location- Malta
Transmission Receiver- A compact Screen Box (TV)

*Screen flickers on and shows an outcast tapping the camera* "Hello? Is this thing on?" "Sir, your live." Came the reply. The outcast looked up, "Oh, well, then i suppose we should begin!" He smiled, cleared his throat, then went to the corner stage, and walked outside where the crowd was awaiting him.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Sirus! I give you, the wheel of Terror!" The crowd of outcast civilians cheered. The outcast looked at the camera, "In case you don't know lil' ol' me, ill tell you who i am! ME! hehe" The audience sighed. "Fine, anyways lets get on with the show! Now everyone feast your eyes on these...little...PRISONERS! YAY!" A curtain lifted up showing 3 people, a male corsair, a female LN, and a male Civilian of Manhattan all strapped to chairs. "Oh just look at the little innocents! Well at least one of them is! Now viewers, can you tell me what its time for? That's right! It's time for... playing with the prisoners! woo hoo!" Two outcast slaves then brought in a big wheel with three sections each containing one of the identities of the prisoners. "Now i will spin the wheel so we can find out who to play with *mumbles* or kill, first!" After waiting a few minutes the wheel had come to a stop at the section labeled, "Corsair" The audience started cheering, "Kill him kill him!" The cheering became louder. "Now now everyone settle down" He waited.. "I said shutup!" The audience seemed annoyed. The man walked over to the corsair. Smacked him, then ordered two others to bring the gamma fanatic next to a different wheel. The host pranced over to the side where the corsair was awaiting his fate. A man from the opposite side of the stage gestured for a commercial break. "Oh! Look at the time folks! It's time for a word from our sponsors!"

A well dressed smuggling type man walked to the center of the stage and went on about "Why Cardimine is good for you."

When the advertisement was over the host came out on stage mumbling angrily.
"Ok folks, lets get on with the show." *buzz buzz* The host stopped talking. "One second..." He reached into his pocket and picked up what looked to be like a mini TV. "Huh? I know... You did.... You did....ok fine...I SAID OK!" There was a pause while everyone looked around confused. "Sorry about that...anyways, a certain someone wants me to kill two of the three prisoners..." The crowd cheered, "Down with our enemies!"

After the crowd's cheering eased down the host spun the wheel. The wheel was designed on Malta just a couple weeks earlier, it was asked for by an unknown source somewhere in Liberty. The wheel of terror contains five different sections. Burn, throw in space, sell, shoot, and all of the above. There is an arrow pointing up, in the middle of the wheel. When the wheel is spun the arrow stays still and whatever section lands on the arrow is the outcome of the poor soul's fate.

"Alright...it looks like its going to stop any minute now..." The section that rested on the arrow was "Sell" The corsair sighed a sigh of relief. The audience became furious at this outcome. The host looked at everyone, "What do you think everyone? Let him live and be sold to for a pet?" The answer was obvious. The host turned towards the corsair and waved, "Bye bye" Two men came out from behind the curtain, picked the corsair up, and hauled him away. "Don't worry folks! You will learn of the corsair's fate soon enough. Ok, time for the other two, but due to the timing we must skip the first wheel." The host brought up the civilian, spun the wheel, and it landed on "Sell" He looked confused, "Again?...Ah well...Ok everyone! Who wants him? He is said to have a large mining company near pittsburg!" A man raised up a million credits and was soon off with his new slave.

"The last prisoner... What will your fate be?" The LN laddie jumped up with her butt still glued to the seat "What in the world do you think your doi-" The laddie spun around in a complete 360 and manged to smash the end of the chair against the side of the host. "OOF!" The chair was on the floor in pieces, and the LN girl managed to get out of her electro-cuffs. She kicked the host, "Since i know I'm going to die anyways i mind as we-" There was a loud "Bang" and the LN girl collapsed on to the floor. The host got up and saw a guard holding a plasma pistol and aiming at the girl. He put the pistol in his pocket and started to walk away. "Hold it right there!" yelled the host. The guard turned, "Yes sir?" The host walked to the guard, and pulled out his Plasma gun from the guard's pocket. "Have you no honor? You don't shoot someone in the back like that!" The guard looked confused. "Sir I was doing my job, protecting you" The camera man came closer in on the two. "I would have gladly died right then and there. At least then, we know someone had the courage to confront me face to face!" The guard was panicking. "Well, for your ultimate act of dishonor I assume i mu-" Another loud Bang was heard, and the guard fell to the ground. "Oh bloody hell!" remarked the host."oh well...now he knows how it feels." The host turned to the audience. "And that's the end of our show! Toodles!" The camera shut off, and that was the end of the show.

***End Transmission***

As the crowd went back home the host went backstage. "Whats the news?" asked the host. "Sir we are getting hits from pirates all over Sirus. Corsairs...not so much." The host laughed, "What about lawfuls?" "No response, but we are certain that this transmission was viewable from all major cities. Oh and the boss loved the show! He's talking about a raise!" The host grinned "Good"

One week Later:

"Alright you scumbag! I hope you like toast! Nice and crispy! HAR HAR HAR!" An outcast pulled out a lighter and lit what seemed to be corsair, on fire. Another outcast came to the 'sair and shot him in the leg. "Open the hatch." The two outcasts left the room laughing. One of them turned around and waved "Bye Bye" Just then, the hatch opened and the corsair went flying into Gamma space. "Good thing we have a news reporter here! Har har!"
//Please note that the host is not Death.Runner, my outcast char.
//And im not too sure if this belongs here, in Disco RP...or Stories, oh well i guess.

The wheel of terror. - Quorg - 08-18-2009

Desert zipped up his pants and cracked open a beer from the fridge.

He was glad that he had purchased the long-range holovision satellite receiver for his ship.

He looked forward to the next episode.

The wheel of terror. - Death.RunningVerminator - 09-01-2009

snip