Discovery Gaming Community
LSF, Order, and Keepers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: LSF, Order, and Keepers (/showthread.php?tid=25177)

Pages: 1 2

LSF, Order, and Keepers - cobraSting - 08-19-2009

Ok so I recently aquired the LNS-Blade Liberty Gunboat, and I thought it would be cool to have a Nomad possess a member of the crew and a Nomad "Spirit" of sorts to be sort of a "guardian angel" to the possessed crew member. The rest of this crew will not be possessed, but merely wondering what the hell is going on. Keep in mind that they are low-ranking, so they don't know much about Nomads, Order, or LSF.

If you have LSF, Order, or Keepers characters, please post in this thread if you would be interested in helping me RP. Also, if this is the wrong place to post this type of thing, please redirect.

Crew:
Zapt: Captain
Gunny: Gunner
Parakeet: Life Support
Mongoose: Maneuvers (this guy is possessed, but neither he nor the others know it)
Bartleby: On-board entertainment

LSF, Order, and Keepers - Moneybags - 08-19-2009

This needs a special RP request I think

LSF, Order, and Keepers - guitarguy - 08-19-2009

Sounds cool, where's the ship going to be for the event? (Alaska, NY, ect.) Also, this should probably be in events and competitions.

LSF, Order, and Keepers - Turkish - 08-19-2009

This does sound interesting, I may be able to work with this. But it needs to be ironed out for inconsistencies and all that.

LSF, Order, and Keepers - Ash - 08-19-2009

Maybe it would be a good idea to revive this topic at around 7-8 GMT tomorrow. Hardly anyone from those factions are active about now.

Alright I'll try to bump it then. Also, this wasn't suposed to be a full-on even or anything, just some RP that sort of evolved over time. The whole calling the Keepers thing was to iron out inconsistencies/get the roleplay right.

As a side note, perhaps I will make an event or something once I get the RP right.

BTW SHip is in NY.

LSF, Order, and Keepers - Altaris - 08-20-2009

- Write a RP story
- Write special request (If you need something, what you normally shouldn't have)
- You dont need any assistance, only some things (this above this third thing)

LSF, Order, and Keepers - n00bl3t - 08-20-2009

Interesting, to say the least.

A bit more information would be nice, if there is any more.

LSF, Order, and Keepers - cobraSting - 08-20-2009

Well, here's what I did today:

I was simply running patrols with the LNS Challenger, and then sporadically I would have the captain Zapt notice that Mongoose was twitching or acting funny. Then there would be a blinding purple flash, whcih would freeze the crew members except Mongoose in time. Mongoose would in the meantime just sit still and emit the telepathic waves that the Keepers emit. After a while, the purple flash would return and unfreeze the rest of the crew. Mongoose would be "normal" again, and the crew would have no recollection of the incident. When other people would ask if thing were ok, Zapt would just reply in the affirmative, since he himself has not noticed anything strange. Eventually, Zapt gets Mongoose dropped off at medical on Newark station and then takes the ship out for a spin with the rest of the crew. THe purple flash returns, freezing them, and a sinister nomad entity emits telepathic waves, alpha radiation, and psychically takes control of the ship. It culminated with a panicked Zapt & co. abandoning the vessel, which was then blown to bits by other LN folks in an attempt tp erase the "entity".