Discovery Gaming Community
Message to Don Giovanni Leoni - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to Don Giovanni Leoni (/showthread.php?tid=25184)

Message to Don Giovanni Leoni - crimecities - 08-20-2009

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id. Johnny Red recognized...uploading data...
I do believe you owe me a few firearms. I know the AI controlling the cargo cache made you deposit some cargo in return, but it was not the client we were expecting.

The actual cargo is irreverent. It's the botched weapons deal that is the problem. By taking the cargo shipment, the intended recipient never got the Garner Blaster Magnums and Opus 24/24 Bolter Rifles. My client did not get the intended cargo delivery, which has shaken his faith in my abilities.

I don't know how you managed to get into the high-security cargo cache, or even find it in the first place, but by stealing the cargo, you have shaken my client's faith in me. I demand full compensation for this theft, not only for the stolen cargo, but for the loss of prestige as well.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Message to Don Giovanni Leoni - Guest - 08-20-2009

[Incoming Transmission]
[ComID: Giovanni Leoni]
[Source: Omicron Systems]

Firstly, who do you think you are?! You do not connect me directly, ever without my permission. Especially when I'm in the middle of sleeping.
Secondly, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
Thirdly, I am a Don. Do you understand what that means? You little prepubescent son of a open legged establishment.

You will reply in a civil tone, you will not demand anything off me. You will express yourself with dignity and tell me of your problem.

Oh. Next time you speak to me like that, you'll wake up without your reproductive organ.

[Transmission Ends]

Message to Don Giovanni Leoni - crimecities - 08-20-2009

It was two of your men who somehow managed to find the hidden cargo container and steal the contents.

Enclosed Datalink

We do not appreciate our supposed allies stealing from us. Just like you have activities you need to do, so do we. Transferring cargo to other hackers though the use of hidden cargo caches is one of these things. Having the cache stolen by our supposed allies is not on the list of activities to do.

[Incoming Transmission]

I've talked to the pilot of my transport and he claims he never touched your cache, however, he does claim that the captain of the Citadel did indeed take the weapons.

I shall investigate further.

[Transmission Ends]

[Incoming Transmission]

Further investiagation has concluded that your weapons are lost. I will however be able to acquire more of these weapons and a special gift for the trouble.

As for you client, if he really has a problem, make up some excuse involving LSF Agents finding and destroying the cargo drop. If your client persists in pestering you, assure him that -Don- Leoni will take care of the problem.

[Transmission Ends]

Message to Don Giovanni Leoni - crimecities - 08-21-2009

Your willingness to make amends for the mistake leads me to believe that this was an unfortunate accident. We will have a cargo cache ready, please transfer the materials to the cache. We will transmit the coordinates of the cache in a more secure channel.