Discovery Gaming Community
Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] (/showthread.php?tid=25315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Dieter Schprokets - 08-23-2009

[Image: Msite_logo.jpg]

Attn : Luisa Dejesus, 101st Don

Sir

Got one...

[Image: RA.jpg]

Please remit payment to MM~Armoury

Mandalore William Bishop.

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Salvador.P - 08-23-2009

## INCOMING OC-SOB TRANSMISSION ##
... reading headers ...
id: Chavez de Soto | loc: California
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: chavez.jpg]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO L. HACKERS INTERCOMM ARRAY ~~
Buenos dias senor Petrucci,

Shrew's Fiddle crew consists of 3 scientists and 35 military personnel. Our food supplies should hold for at least 2 weeks, plus the destroyer does not require any fuel since it is powered by Quantum Singularity Drive. If our visits extends beyond that period, we will need some basic consumer goods, nothing too fancy.

P.S. Also, senor Perez finally decided to come down to California in his Falcata bomber.

I hope this information helps you to organize things.

Regards,
Chavez de Soto
Shadow Outcast Brigade

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Dieter Schprokets - 08-23-2009

[Image: Msite_logo.jpg]

Attn : Luisa Dejesus, 101st Don

Sir

And another...

[Image: ra2.jpg]

I didn't even spill my coffee.

These guys are a threat to the Outcast Nation?

You sure?

Cuz I gotta tell ya, right now it feels like kicking puppies...

Sigh... Please remit payment to MM~Armoury..

Mandalore William Bishop.

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Salvador.P - 08-23-2009

## INCOMING OC-SOB TRANSMISSION ##
... reading headers ...
id: Salvador Perez | loc: California
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: sperez-small.png]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO MALTESE INTERCOMM ARRAY ~~
Dear Dons,

I have reason to believe that some or all of RA members may join forces with the Corsairs. See attached evidence:

[Image: raphobos1.jpg]
[Image: raphobos2.jpg]

Cpt. Salvador Perez
Shadow Outcast Brigade

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Ceoran - 08-23-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***ID: Captain Alessandro D'Ortona, MNS Tramonto del Sole, Valetta Shipyard***
***To: Shadow Outcast Brigade High Command***
**CC: 101st High Command***
***Subject: Defence of Malta***
Greetings honoured Dons,

As the Iron Maiden has left Omicron Alpha and, as a result, is currently not available to defend our home, I offer to replace her missing fire-power with the Sarissa-class battleship MNS Tramonto del Sole. To be more precise: I would offer to transfer my ship under the direct command of the Shadow Outcast Brigade during the time of this crisis.
Currently the Tramonto is docked with the Valetta shipyards and waiting for the last crew members to return from the surface of the planet before we are at full capability again. The current equipment of the ship is oriented towards fighting other warships, but I am sure the fleets of Malta still contain enough fighter-class vessels to handle any thread caused by hostile bombers.
In case the Shadow Outcast Brigade is accepting this offer I would request the 101st command to confirm it too, as my commanding rights have been granted by the former 101st admiral Raul Sanchez and therefore I always considered the ship subordinated to their forces.

Sincerely,
Captain Alessandro DOrtona.

***End of Transmission***

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Exile - 08-23-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[Comm ID : L.Dejesus]
[To:Mandalore William Bishop.]

No, they're not a danger. More like a nuisance. One that needs to be proven a point. I'll transfer the payment next time I'm on duty.

L.D

[End transmission]

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Phate - 08-23-2009

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

The Lane Hackers will, whenever possible, provide support and assistance to the Liberty Rogues and Outcasts to remove these traitors, should they enter Liberty Space, or the Independent Worlds.

Commencing tracking and intelligence data gathering. Also, the RA will be dealt with harshly in Magellan, to prevent any damage to Freeport 4 and docked ships. If there's the need to capture some of them and return them to Malta via the Slavers Union or one of our transports, it shall be done.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Sapphire - 08-23-2009

What do you think also it you stop RА? Fools you with enemies would consult and then the offended. In Tau-37 CR the ships fly as want where want and your allied transport workers and you kill and in 101 company simply do not climb there though quantity of the ships on the parties the equal. Well I can tell cowards. And still Billy Bishop I as well as have told another time I will breathe to you in your nape the friend. And slowly to gnaw your neck!

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Thexare - 08-23-2009

Sender: Ayumu Ishida
To: RA
Fwd: Council of Dons, Outcasts
Subject: Intimidation: The Right Way and The Wrong Way

That was a spectacular failure of a threat, whoever you are.

Listen closely. We will find you, wherever you are. Hiding behind rocks in the Taus, hiding behind debris in Liberty, hiding behind Corsair skirts in Omicron Gamma. Whever you are, we will be there. Even if you do not see us, we may have already set your death in motion. Poisoned food, assassins lurking in your bedroom closet, sabotaged life support systems, disabled shields, disassembled missile launchers... Of course, there's more ways than that. Every aspect of your life could be turned against you.

Or we could simply use overwhelming force against your pathetic squad. Given your complete incompetence and lack of any form of power, a single Falcata is probably "overwhelming force".

Your lives are already forfeit. Keep up this pathetic display and you'll simply die embarassed.

End of transmission.

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Sapphire - 08-23-2009

good luck