Discovery Gaming Community
Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] (/showthread.php?tid=25315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Exile - 08-23-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[To : Erm, that weird dude]
[From : L.J]

Allow me to extent my official opinion on your threat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

That will be all.

[End transmission]

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Sapphire - 08-23-2009

And you to good luck foll

You are not fair on a hand with you there is nothing to talk more
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45316

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Exile - 08-23-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[Comm ID : L.J, 101st]
[To : That guy.]

Do I have to keep making official statements? Ungh, very well.

Nothing more to talk about? Oh, thank god. Now we can just focus on popping you out of the sky. You signed your own death warrant, and we ain't paying for the boatman.

[End transmission]

I look forward you

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - obnoxious1 - 08-24-2009

' Wrote:
***Incoming Transmission***
***ID: Captain Alessandro D'Ortona, MNS Tramonto del Sole, Valetta Shipyard***
***To: Shadow Outcast Brigade High Command***
**CC: 101st High Command***
***Subject: Defence of Malta***
Greetings honoured Dons,

As the Iron Maiden has left Omicron Alpha and, as a result, is currently not available to defend our home, I offer to replace her missing fire-power with the Sarissa-class battleship MNS Tramonto del Sole. To be more precise: I would offer to transfer my ship under the direct command of the Shadow Outcast Brigade during the time of this crisis.
Currently the Tramonto is docked with the Valetta shipyards and waiting for the last crew members to return from the surface of the planet before we are at full capability again. The current equipment of the ship is oriented towards fighting other warships, but I am sure the fleets of Malta still contain enough fighter-class vessels to handle any thread caused by hostile bombers.
In case the Shadow Outcast Brigade is accepting this offer I would request the 101st command to confirm it too, as my commanding rights have been granted by the former 101st admiral Raul Sanchez and therefore I always considered the ship subordinated to their forces.

Sincerely,
Captain Alessandro DOrtona.

***End of Transmission***

**Incoming Secured Transmission**
//Maltese Military Bandwidth\\
Comm ID - Col. Diablo, Shadow Outcast Brigade
Target ID - Captain Alessandro D'Ortona, MNS Tramonto del Sole,

Captain D'Ortona,
Sorry for the delay in answering, seems the antenna array on Maiden is kinda in the fritz. Anyway,
You sir as always are welcome to assist us at anytime as you have done so in many occasions in the past. SOB will list you as a Independent Contractor under our banner to allow you any needed authorities & privileges. You have always commanded your ship & crew wisely & I don't see any reason you would change that. Thus you are granted the authority given to any commander of a Battleship class ship & should be respected as such.
You will also not be alone in Alpha to defend our home. While Iron Maidens task force is on assignment assisting our allies, Guillotines task force has been recalled to Malta. Guillotine is our newest battleship, though her crew is new & untested, they are brave & steadfast loyal to the Maltese way of life. The Skull-N-Bones may be in the area, I am not sure, Shadow takes off in it to do only the Gods know what, & to keep the location of our only Dreadnought hidden, He seldom breaks communications silence. But if trouble should arise, send a broadcast, he'll more than likely show up.

Good Hunting Sir!
For Malta!

Col. Diablo
Shadow Outcast Brigade
Currently onboard Iron Maiden

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Red_Bull - 08-24-2009

**Incoming transmission**
Ship ID: Order vessel IL-Salvation
**Opening Comms**

Salutation Dons,

If I may interrupt I would like to possibly offer some assistance to this little problem? Seeing as Outcasts and Order aren't on the best of terms I would like to maybe start new with the Outcasts and have an understanding with them that the Order bears no ill-will towards them. Maybe one day we will become friends, that is if our shaky relationship with Corsairs continues. Now that's said I was wondering if I may assist you in dealing with these [RA] scum. I've seen them in combat and they are very unprofessional. I give you my word which may mean not much to you Dons, that if I ever encounter these fools they will be terminated on sight. I ask for no reward but maybe a friendship or understanding. Thank you for your time.

P.S.-Oh and the rest of the IL- will be more then happy to help you with permission from our high command.

This is sub commander of the Iron Legion, William Wallace signing out.

**Transmission lost**

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Exile - 08-24-2009

[Incomming transmission]
[To : IL]
[From : L.Dejesus]

Why the Order would want to concern themselves with the problems of the Outcasts is beyond me. Last I checked, you were pissing us off by shooting those 'special some ones'. But fine, pop them at your leisure.

[ End Transmission ]

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Red_Bull - 08-24-2009

**Incoming transmission**
**Opening Comms**

Well like I said, I was hoping to maybe start a relationship with Outcasts. Though we are allies with Corsairs (whos treaty is very unstable) and was hoping to look past that. Also what concerned me was that I heard they were going to become Corsairs? Which that is unacceptable and I will not be allies with those [RA] Mongrels. So I just wish to put an end to that before anything that will concern the rest of the Order pops up. But it's up to our high command to allow us to hunt them. Once again thank you for your time.

Sub Commander of the Iron Legion, William Wallace signing out.

**Transmission end**

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Serpentis - 08-24-2009

' Wrote:**Incoming transmission**
**Opening Comms**

Well like I said, I was hoping to maybe start a relationship with Outcasts. Though we are allies with Corsairs (whos treaty is very unstable) and was hoping to look past that. Also what concerned me was that I heard they were going to become Corsairs? Which that is unacceptable and I will not be allies with those [RA] Mongrels. So I just wish to put an end to that before anything that will concern the rest of the Order pops up. But it's up to our high command to allow us to hunt them. Once again thank you for your time.

Sub Commander William Wallace signing out.

**Transmission end**

[Image: Settransmission-1.png]

You jest, you must be, I do not belive that the Order High command has given you the right to open negotiations with the Outcast nation.

Last I saw, the Order High Command saw us as un-friendly and we them, what reason do we have to agree to talk to someone that have not yet shown any evidence of being the representative of the Order.

No sir, I belive you jest us, and I personaly does not like to be played a fool.

Go ahead and shoot the RA basterds, as they will be soon enough put down as vermin should be.

You can contact the Council of Dons when you have ecidence of your claims, until then id recomend you to keep your words to yourself.

Signed

Don Ramirez of the Blue Lotus Syndicate

*Transmission Ended*