Discovery Gaming Community
Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] (/showthread.php?tid=25315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Red_Bull - 08-24-2009

**Incoming transmission**
Ship ID: Order vessel IL-Salvation
**Opening Comms**

I am sorry if I appear that way. But I have interesting information you might want to listen to. An [RA] member just tried to ask if he could join the Order..He contacted me via private comms, I told him no so now he's flying an order ship ID'd and IFF'd. So it seems now this is becoming an Order issue. I'm very sorry to disrespect you in any way.

Sub Commander of the Iron Legion, William Wallace signing out.

**Transmission end**

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Serpentis - 08-24-2009

' Wrote:**Incoming transmission**
Ship ID: Order vessel IL-Salvation
**Opening Comms**

I am sorry if I appear that way. But I have interesting information you might want to listen to. An [RA] member just tried to ask if he could join the Order..He contacted me via private comms, I told him no so now he's flying an order ship ID'd and IFF'd. So it seems now this is becoming an Order issue. I'm very sorry to disrespect you in any way.

Sub Commander of the Iron Legion, William Wallace signing out.

**Transmission end**

[Image: Settransmission-1.png]

Fascinating, indeed I must be sure to make sure I keep tabs on this...

No, for the millionth time, since when do the Orders problems or concerns be ours?

Is this an attempt to make us assist the Order with taking care of the order's own issues.

If you hadnt noticed, the Outcast Nation are driving the RA from our space, if now the RA attempts to join the Order... Well, doesnt that mean that it becomes ours aswell.

And to be absolutely clear on this one "Sub Commander".

Your words still carry very little strength for any of the Dons to listen to, now, if you had some real information, something that could be even slightly seen as interesting information you may contact my adjucants adjucant.. He may listen or even care.

Now, I remind you..

Keep your words to yourself.

[color=#FFFFFF]*Transmission Ended*

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - Ayem - 09-02-2009

Incoming Transmission...
Encryption consistent with Outcast protocol.
Decrypting...
Sender: Sehti Vehk, ibn Sina Familia.
Location of Source: Omicron Eta, via Lentini Station
To: Council of Dons Chambers
Subject: [RA] concerns

Honoured Dons,

I, Sehti Vehk, have been granted permission by the head of the Familia to transmit this information. Today an [RA] Storta, specifically the [RA]Battlemaster flew from Tau-31 to Omicron Eta taking the systems Tau-31, Tau-23, Omicron Alpha, Omicron Eta. The Storta docked at Lentini Station on the edge of the minefield. With the concern that the [RA] are defecting to the Corsairs, it seems probable that the vessel will, at a window of activity, cross the border into Corsair defended space.

The Hamra, specifically the isf|al-Qal'at.al-Hamra, followed the Battlemaster at distance through Omicron Alpha and maintained visual contact until the Battlemaster docked with Lentini. It may be the case that the crew of the Battlemaster have subdued Lentini's security forces and claimed temporary control of the station. The Hamra is maintaining position outside the station.

With humility,

Sehti Vehk,
Enforcer of the ibn Sina Familia.

End Transmission.

Council of Dons Ultimatum to [RA] - atlantis2112 - 09-13-2009

Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: Petrucci, John
Target: Council of Dons

Greetings Esteemed Council of Dons.

Today, Taskmaster Novak and myself were outside of Mactan Base in Magellan, and an [RA] appeared on scanners. We gave pursuit, the fool tried many evasive techniques such as jumping back and forth from Magellan to Manchester, and taking the trade lanes. We finally managed to finish him off. We killed his crew, but could not find the captain's pod. He screamed at us on system frequencies indicating that he is declaring war on the Hackers and VR.

Funny, we already did that.

Uploading now.

[Image: screen302.th.png]
[Image: screen303.th.png]

End of Transmission.