Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators (/showthread.php?tid=25389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Korrd - 08-24-2009

As you know, the Admin and Moderator teams have lost a few people over the last months.
Mal quit, Hood is on vacation, Xoria, Marburg and Kane left and Caylith is on leave.
That left few of us to deal with a sheer amount of stuff to do.
because of the aforementioned reasons, we have been looking for new people to fill the blanks left by those who leave, and reviewing our candidate lists for that purpose (Those are truly short lists! Really).

It is with great pleasure that I introduce you those who were selected and are now on trial to become full server Admins / Moderators:

Chosen Admin candidates: Chosen Moderator candidates: (Remember that they do have all the rights and obligations of full server Admins/Mods in spite of being under trial).

Agmen of Eladesor, Athenian, Blodo, Doc Holliday and Dusty Lens. Welcome aboard!:)

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Zeltak - 08-24-2009

I fully support the nominations for all of these people, wise choices have been made.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Drake - 08-24-2009

I was expecting this after seeing Dusty post in a sanction thread last night.

I say aye.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - RonG777 - 08-24-2009

Ditto on the nominations . . .

I especially agree with the nomination of Doc . . . A fine candidate to this community . .

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - AJBeast - 08-24-2009

Well , I cant exactly say that I know the nominees , but what I can say is that I have yet to see them act in an unproper fashion. So yeah , I guess they are good choices. A thumbs up from me.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Dusty Lens - 08-24-2009

Please remember that, like other polls of these types, the reason why you vota nay is 500x more important than the reasons you vote yay. Make your grievances heard, preferable with something akin to proper spelling and grammatical structure, and it's that much more likely to be carried with 'em as a note for the future. -DL

Also the poll wont let me vote for myself. I call |-|4><.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Slainte - 08-24-2009

Well deserved guys, congrats :yahoo:

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - hack - 08-24-2009

All are good candidates. Congratulations to you all.

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - torchwood - 08-24-2009

yes for both, both great people cheery but will do the job well.

congratz:D

Admin Notice: Meet the new admins and moderators - Korrd - 08-24-2009

' Wrote:Please remember that, like other polls of these types, the reason why you vota nay is 500x more important than the reasons you vote yay. Make your grievances heard, preferable with something akin to proper spelling and grammatical structure, and it's that much more likely to be carried with 'em as a note for the future. -DL
/Signed x10