Discovery Gaming Community
To the Zoner Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Zoner Council (/showthread.php?tid=25448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

To the Zoner Council - Irra - 09-12-2009

I request all Smokeones to not close to any freeport in 5k radius ... due the last events ... destruction of Zoner vessels in Freeport NFZ and engaging other zoner crafts ... they engaged Zoner ship with food with thought we were hauling it to Crete ... with no other explanation they started shooting ... i suggest all Zoner crafts to stop supplying Smokeones because of their extreme hostility.

To the Zoner Council - n00bl3t - 09-12-2009

' Wrote:
Transmission Uploading...
Locating Source... Vogtland Base
Transmission Initiating...

Brave words from a Battleship captian, Marvin. You're so brave in your fat thing. I can only say one thing for this. Sending after some small vessels a whole fleet, well, it's really pathetic. Even more pathetic than Corsair, zoner.

Mr Loudmouth, Yev, We gave you a friendly choice. You refused. Then now don't cry for peace. You should have thought before you said the "no".

-Padrone
Transmission Terminated...

Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
To: Zoner Council
ID Trace: Sebastien Coen, Council Chambers, Planet Gran Canaria.

Displaying...

Padrone,

You were treated with the same respect you treated us. We are not a credit card to be accessed at will. Attacking us will not further your cause, even though it may cause a slight dent in our profits. Not much though, which is why no-one cares.

What we all see is a new group of punks who want credits and decided to try their luck. I foresee no Zoner paying you, since we can easily recuperate our losses of ships due to our wealth.

We shall watch you starve until you treat us with more respect, and less like a bank to be held up. Then we shall see who is the pathetic one.

Transmission End.

To the Zoner Council - alpha3 - 09-12-2009

' Wrote:The Smokeone Familia shall not take any hostile course of action against the Zoners if these conditions are met:

Condition one
All Zoner-affiliated vessels shall cease their supplying to the Corsairs in any shape or form. Additionally, no resources are to be transported to their respective bases.

Condition two
A small sum of two-hundred-million-credits shall be delivered to the Smokeone Familia in order to repair the damages caused to the Familia and the Hessians by supplying our enemies with resources.

Condition three
The Smokeone Familia shall be granted a private residence in Planet Gran Canaria exclusive to the Familia and trusted friends only. In return that we respect the laws set by the Zoners in that area.

Sebastien, you sir shall read the conditions. You, Zoners supported the Corsairs much more than anyone else in Sirius, which is really sad, to see you getting closer to these kind of people. Then what are you talking about same treating? I've never seen any Zoners ships around Vogtland.

This hunting won't end untill you won't give up and pay.

-Padrone

To the Zoner Council - Quorg - 09-12-2009

' Wrote:

Sebastien, you sir shall read the conditions. You, Zoners supported the Corsairs much more than anyone else in Sirius, which is really sad, to see you getting closer to these kind of people. Then what are you talking about same treating? I've never seen any Zoners ships around Vogtland.

-Padrone

Padrone looks up as the holovision communicator link is opened.

*PFFT!*

A spray of cheap booze surges forth from Padrone's mouth and dribbles down his triple chin as he gazes upon the glorious site of an unknown male Zoner's pale white derriere dominating the screen, with the same mysterious individual pointing a certain finger straight up into the air on the side.

"Allahu Akbar!" shouts a voice on the other end.

The link closes.

To the Zoner Council - n00bl3t - 09-13-2009

' Wrote:

-Padrone

Comm ID: GJEUVN38V719BELHA
To: Zoner Council
ID Trace: Sebastien Coen, Council Chambers, Planet Gran Canaria.

Displaying...

Padrone,

Condition three is afforded to anyone who does not attack Zoners.

Condition one cannot be met. However, perhaps a compromise to supply the Red Hessians can be made.

Condition two will not be met. We have not attacked you. We simply trade. That is all. We consider this to be extortion.

Transmission End.

To the Zoner Council - alpha3 - 09-13-2009

I'm not going complain these things every single time, do what we want and everything will be as peaceful as it was. Don't make our Don more and more unpleased.

On the other hand yesterday our small force went out to visit you. We've found 3 batleships and numerous fighters in Omicron 74. Unfortunately all of you died, while from our side...hmm we lost some disoprutor ammos and some nanosbots, nothing else. When will you give up and do what we want?

Zoner Battleship 1, how beautiful...
Zoner Battleship 2, there she goes
Zoner Battleship 3
Check this too.

That's 3 (three) destroyed battleships. They worth at least 2 billion credits...Better to give up.

-Padrone

To the Zoner Council - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 09-13-2009

Adress: To Hessian Channel
Speaker : Honorable Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Now I question, What does the Red Hessian Alliance think of this?

We've been trading to Casablanca supply you with Black Market Arms for years. If you'd like us to cut you off, We shall. If you'd like war, You have it. If you want us to drop a few Warhammer Class IX Nuclear Warheads on Tangier, Im sure it'll rustle your feathers.

To the Zoner Council - Blodo - 09-13-2009

Message to: Zoner Juggernaut "Midsummer Night"
Cc: Zoner Council
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr

Excuse me? Is that correct, is a Zoner shooting off threats towards the entire Red Hessian movement? I was observing this channel until this moment while awaiting contact with the rest of the higher officers and the Rheinland Revolutionary Alliance regarding this... matter of a minor group of radical supporters within the movement, but this threat of genocide, not to mention planetary annihilation... perhaps the Smokeones were right all along!

Now you will retract that threat immediately, or I kid you not - the repercussions will be severe and long standing. Do not mistake your flaunted backyard economics and stab in the back politics as having an effect on us, because they don't. We let you carry out your trade through our space as long as it does not directly harm us, but the moment you try and abuse that, all this can change. Instantaneously in fact.

So pick your next words carefully. Unpleasant things might happen if you carry on like that, mein herr.

As to the Smokeone demands: I'm just going to declare this as a private matter between both parties involved, and hence on a low priority list. To the Red Hessian Army the Smokeones are a splinter group. We currently have an entire fleet of Corsairs rampaging on a mad sugar rush in Omega-5, claiming Hessian lives as we speak, running supplies and smugglers through Omega-47. To stop that is our top priority at the moment. I believe the high officer cadre as well as the RRA will agree with this stance in full.

To the Zoner Council: You have the stance of your "admiral" at least partially to blame for this. I suggest diplomacy lessons for this individual.

Regards,
Meisnerr

To the Zoner Council - Doc Holliday - 09-13-2009

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

Admiral Ophelia,

Retract that statement made regarding the Red Hessians. We don't want any trouble with the Red Hessians and your remarks aren't helping.

Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr, the Council does not endorse or agree with what the Admiral said. Don't judge us all for his words or actions. On behalf of the Council, I offer you General Meisnerr, my apologies.

Admiral Ophelia, if diplomacy is in order for anything, myself or someone who is designated for the job will carry it out.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Council Chairman

To the Zoner Council - Quorg - 09-13-2009

' Wrote:

I'm not going complain these things every single time, do what we want and everything will be as peaceful as it was. Don't make our Don more and more unpleased.

On the other hand yesterday our small force went out to visit you. We've found 3 batleships and numerous fighters in Omicron 74. Unfortunately all of you died, while from our side...hmm we lost some disoprutor ammos and some nanosbots, nothing else. When will you give up and do what we want?

Zoner Battleship 1, how beautiful...
Zoner Battleship 2, there she goes
Zoner Battleship 3
Check this too.

That's 3 (three) destroyed battleships. They worth at least 2 billion credits...Better to give up.

-Padrone

Comm ID: RFS Freedom

That's awfully strange, because our ship is definitely still around. Come visit us in Omega-49 some time; we have several former Hessians on board who have defected to our cause of their own free will after repenting of their evil ways and would love to speak to you about how their lives have improved. Some of them even decided to settle down on Gran Canaria and live side-by-side with Corsair farmers in their agricultural cooperatives.

Why, just yesterday a whole wing of Hessian patrol pilots came to our ship seeking to escape from the almost certain death that awaited them if they continued to fight your senseless war in Omega-5. We, of course, did not turn them away.

We only sustained a couple scratches on our hull, easily compensated for by selling our famous falafels to the Corsairs and others on Gran Canaria.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew