Discovery Gaming Community
LTC.Stellaye says: - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: LTC.Stellaye says: (/showthread.php?tid=25626)

Pages: 1 2 3

LTC.Stellaye says: - Inspace - 08-28-2009

Incoming message.......
Source// Captain Jon Stellaye.....
Location scrambled.......

Hello all,
Recently as you will all be aware,Legacy have been slaged off for breaking rules ,sanctioned banned whatever, but as i see it only legecy get done ,4 times ive been killed today by leaders of certain factions and there henchmen whilst ive been in my trader carying no cargo and commiting no offences,in fact i was sat at manhatten recruiting.Who are these rules aimed at......All in all i personally have gatherd 21 screenshots with all partys involved some aware,some not.And when the rest are in they will be posted here.

Legacy have been forced to go undercover for some time now to gather the information requested and soon the people responsible for the ill treatment of rules will be brought to justice.
Especially the two faced back stabbers....

WATCH THIS SPACE.

underhand tactics ,you gotta admit what a good server........

Ps hello everyone:)

LTC.Stellaye says: - Canadianguy - 08-28-2009

You got pics, report those who breaked rules.

And also, rulebreaking does not justify rulebreaking.

Ranting is unproductive and unuseful.

Would you class this as a rant :If so i din't mean it as one ,maybe i put it in the wrong post.
Also as i never signed up to be a police officer's grass.so lawfulls butt out....

LTC.Stellaye says: - Seth Karlo - 08-28-2009

I'm the San Francisco, a pleasure to know what your forum account is. I look forward to many conspiracy theories, rants and other assorted insults.

A quick quote to you, which I shall be spouting to many:

"Remember that this server and forum is owned by Igiss, who in turn trusts the admins to look after it. You do not deserve to be here, you do not have the right to be here. You are a guest, and have no say in how this place runs. Having a go at the admins is akin to going aroung your grandmothers house and peeing in her teapot."

Just remember that before the next "da Admins are evil" thread pops up.

God I've drunk too much.

' Wrote:I'm the San Francisco, a pleasure to know what your forum account is. I look forward to many conspiracy theories, rants and other assorted insults.

A quick quote to you, which I shall be spouting to many:

"Remember that this server and forum is owned by Igiss, who in turn trusts the admins to look after it. You do not deserve to be here, you do not have the right to be here. You are a guest, and have no say in how this place runs. Having a go at the admins is akin to going aroung your grandmothers house and peeing in her teapot."

Just remember that before the next "da Admins are evil" thread pops up.

God I've drunk too much.

who said anything about admins?
Dont think ive ever had any trouble with then or the Angel squad

LTC.Stellaye says: - Seth Karlo - 08-28-2009

You implied.

' Wrote:You implied.

I implied nothing young sir...
And stop wasting my bit of a page...

LTC.Stellaye says: - Wuselkobold - 08-28-2009

Hmm...i don't know exactely what happened, but there are alway two parts of a story. Maybe you get ganked alot. Maybe people are unfair towards you. Meh.
All encounters i had with the LTC. so far were...what shall i say? F1, OORP, rule lawyering, silence, use of oorp ships and so on. Ask yourself why people can't stand you before you complain please.
You get back what you give to others.

LTC.Stellaye says: - Turkish - 08-28-2009

' Wrote:You implied.

I don't see any implication towards the admins, nor inference Andy.

' Wrote:Hmm...i don't know exactely what happened, but there are alway two parts of a story. Maybe you get ganked alot. Maybe people are unfair towards you. Meh.
All encounters i had with the LTC. so far were...what shall i say? F1, OORP, rule lawyering, silence, use of oorp ships and so on. Ask yourself why people can't stand you before you complain please.
You get back what you give to others.

Dont know what your trying to say there m8 my ship is a slaveliner with junker id ,ive never killed anyone or attacked anyone unless they shot my hull down more than half.no sanctions or banns have been made against me...and quite frankly so what....