Discovery Gaming Community
Black Squadron Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Black Squadron Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=2566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Black Squadron Recruitment - DBoy1612 - 03-16-2007

[Image: Black_Squadron.png]
[Image: Bslogo.png]

Who are we? We are the Order sent out for the destruction of Nomads race, and the Liberty house.

Why us? Why Black Squadron? We are an elite group of pilots with great RP, Friends are easily made here, We will offer money for your start up fighter, the training sessions are extreamly fun, we can teach what you want to learn, and much more.

Join us today for the experience of your life.

REQUIREMENTS:
MUST KNOW HOW TO ROLEPLAY! I am not accepting anyone who can't RP, or people who won't RP.
A decent pilot would be nice, but not that required, we are here to teach as well.
Have played on the server for at least 2 weeks.

Systems under our Control: Omicron Minor

Systems we own: Omicron 100 (Admin Approved)

Tag/ID: The Order

Faction Tag
: Bs|

Ship Restrictions
:
The Order
Corsairs
Zoners
Hogasha
Civilian (Limited)
Rheinland (Extreamly Limited, Allied to Rheinland Military Faction)

Rules: Anyone using the Black Squadron tag BEFORE getting fully accepted will be banned from the faction. More to come once you are accepted.

Ranks:

Fleet Admiral: The leader of Black Squadron. 1st in command of the fleet. Has permission to use Battleships.

Vice Admiral
: The 2nd in command of Black Squadron. Commands when the CO is not around. Has full power of lower ranking pilots. Has permission to use battleships.

Mid Admiral:3rd in command of Black Squadron. Assist the CO and XO when needed. Has full power of lower ranking pilots. Has permission to use battleships.

Rear Admiral: 4th in command of Black Squadron. Control the fighter squadron wing. Has full power of lower ranking pilots. Has permission to use Battleships.

Captain: Highest rank possible before Admiral ranks, has some what power of lower ranked pilots. Denied from using Battleships.

Commander Rank of a Commander of Black Squadron, has full ability to control our home systems. Has some what power to control lower ranked pilots. Denied from using Battleships.

Lieutenant Commander: Rank of a Lt. commander of Black Squadron, has full ability to control our home systems. Has some what power to control lower ranked pilots. Denied from using Battleships.

Lieutenant: Rank of an Elite pilot of Black Squadron, has full ability to control our home systems. Denied from using Battleships.

Ensign
: Rank given after a month of service in Black Squadron, has some what control of our home system. Denied from using Battleships

Crewman: The rank for New Recruits. Denied from controlling our home system. Denied from all ships except a Fighter/Bomber.

When posting an application. Please send me a PM filling out the blanks below about your character.

Name:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Character Background Information:

Black Squadron Recruitment - DBoy1612 - 03-19-2007

Updated March 18th, 2007.

Black Squadron Recruitment - [SF]Just_Josh - 03-19-2007

Dboy in the ranks part edit it so they are the commander of BS| or w/e cause they arnt....

Black Squadron Recruitment - Deimenried - 03-19-2007

quick question:

You say you provide money for a starting fighter. Approximately how much is that (or what ship it equates to)?

Black Squadron Recruitment - DBoy1612 - 03-19-2007

' Wrote:quick question:

You say you provide money for a starting fighter. Approximately how much is that (or what ship it equates to)?

This I am not telling you. Why? Because I have had people join, take my money, then get a rename... So you want to know, you should join.

Black Squadron Recruitment - thekillerppodl - 03-19-2007

don't you still have to post for a name change if they do leave we can take approaite action invloing guns ker-ploding

Black Squadron Recruitment - Deimenried - 03-19-2007

' Wrote:This I am not telling you. Why? Because I have had people join, take my money, then get a rename... So you want to know, you should join.

wouldn't that be against server rules anyway, considering renames are posted on the forum so you know who they are at all times. Not sure if gold-digging is a set rule but I would imagine it carries a harsh penalty, also I'm sure the more respectable factions would side with you and stop them attempting the same thing with other factions.

Still it doesnt get you your money back so I see where you are coming from in that respect, its just hard to wiegh up which faction I would like to join which is why I asked.

Thanks anyway, I'll consider it. Sounds a good faction:D, but I still need to do some research.

Good Hunting

Black Squadron Recruitment - DBoy1612 - 04-02-2007

Updated:

Moved SCRA to neutral for changing there tag to Xenos.

Inactive and Removed:

The Mandalorians - [Mandalore]
The Maruaders - [Maruaders]
Compressed Space Technology - [CST]
Davey Jones Crew - [DJC]
Trader's Union - [TU]
Crazy United Freedom Fighters - =CUFF=

Black Squadron Recruitment - Koolmo - 04-03-2007

DBoy, I'm disappointed by your decision, but not suprised. Our war against the Alliance, your somewhat allies, is a neccesity however, so we shall carry on as before.

Do remind your boys that shooting up my destroyers isn't okay though, next time I'll be very annoyed.

Grand Admiral Mcintosh out.

Black Squadron Recruitment - BestFlyerHere - 04-03-2007

Comm ID: Freelancer Steve McCloud
Transmit To: Black Squadron Recruitment

Hello. Sirs, I have a request to make. I am formally requesting an appointment in the elite forces of the Order, the Black Squadron. The Liberty Navy have betrayed me, so it seems we have a thing in common. I propose that we join forces to eliminate this scum. Awaiting Comms, McCloud out.