Discovery Gaming Community
Gaian Captain 'Mc Guinness' to the Molly Republic Consuls - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Gaian Captain 'Mc Guinness' to the Molly Republic Consuls (/showthread.php?tid=25791)

Gaian Captain 'Mc Guinness' to the Molly Republic Consuls - Linkus - 09-01-2009

Enabling proxy...
Proxy enabled...
Establishing connection...
Connection established...

Comm ID: Captain Mc Guinness

Greetings my foes.

I come to you today as both a Gaian and as an old Molly. It has been too long since I have talked to a familiar Molly face and today I wish to speak to you all about something very important to both of our organisations.

The old Gaian ways are all but dead. The horrific destruction of Cork shows just what the genocidal Corsairs are capable of. The Gaians are left with a group of mostly inexperienced pirates who simply want to find a way to get through life in comfort and simply see the Corsair alliance as a needed evil. The old veterans of the faction are either long silenced or long gone, few care for the sanctity of our planets and hate the evil of Planetform.

I do believe that I am one of the few left who truly do care for the environment that is so precious to us all yet we treat so badly.
This war with the Mollys has reached a cease-fire but I do not believe that this is enough.
We simply cannot defend what we once could and frankly, many of the pirates in our faction are leaving to join the Buccaneers.

I come to you today asking for the Mollys to consider our plight. We cannot defend Gaia from her foes nor do I and many others wish to keep up this suicidal alliance with the Corsairs. Yet we do not want to leave Gaia to her doom nor to be crushed by the vast Outcast alliance.

I know I may not speak for the entire Gaian faction but unless someone opposes what is said here, I can see no reason to think otherwise.

So please, come to the table with me and my fellow true Gaians. Let us work out the differences that have divided us and attempt to help Sirius and the environment prosper once again.

- Captain Mc Guinness

Gaian Captain 'Mc Guinness' to the Molly Republic Consuls - protector of gaia - 09-02-2009

...Incoming Message...
...Com ID: Maya Tears...

The ways of the old Gaians are not dead my friend. Me and my Sisters have risen from the darkness and begun our journey to restore Leeds to it's former glory, and to remove the tourist and poaching threat from Planet Gaia.

Like you, we are not pleased about our supposed 'alliance' our more pirate-like brethern have forged with the war mongering Corsairs. We support the decision to sever bonds with them and those who call them allies.

Another matter that needs to be brought to light... a new group of pirate Gaians is emerging. They call themselves the 'Kudos' family, and fly under our banner, yet I have personally seen them flying Corsair technology through Lewis. Men like these need to be stopped... our cause is not to be exploited for selfish means.

In only one week me and my Sisters have collected over seventy million credits in donations from generous traders and saved seven thousand native Gaian Wildlife and reintroduced them to Planet Gaia. A small dent in the large smuggling industry, but it is enough to tell our corporate enemies that we are here.

We are here.

...Transmission Lost...