Discovery Gaming Community
From the mist, We rise as one - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: From the mist, We rise as one (/showthread.php?tid=25901)

From the mist, We rise as one - protector of gaia - 09-03-2009

[][] Data Encryption " Alpha " Level [][]
== Loading File "Progress 0% ==
== "100%" File complete==

Allow me to introduce myself and my sisters. We are the "Tears of Gaia" a sisterhood devoted to saving Planet Gaia, The environment, the destruction of Planetform and to bring about renewed peace to this war-torn universe with what ever force is necessary for I am Sanya Tears, And I will bring about your destruction if you choose to stay ignorant to our cause.

Explosions and a stern sounding women are heard " Sanya you're needed on deck, They've found our hiding spot we need to move!"

.......[][] Virus Detected "Leave No waste.Bat"[][]
==Error : File Not Found : ==

From the mist, We rise as one - Ayem - 09-03-2009

::Transmission compiled
::Decryption activated
::Decrypted

::Originator - Mag Folan, Molly Gunboat, Dublin
::Target ID - Tears of Gaia

Hello there, you.

Be Mag here, heard o' you lasses. Heard o' your exploits an' y' notoriety be a sweet song to me oul ears. If'n y' need help or such, y'know supplies, somewhere t' lay low, a distraction in a gunfight, feel free t' call on me or me nephew Pato. He be a daft one, but he has some skill an' a good heart.

As fer t' whyfore an' such, Gaia be a pleasant place. I do like t' watch on it when I do have t' time. Reminds me o' another place as was despoiled. Bain't keen on despoilin' as a rule.

Don't go bein' strangers, y' hear?

Mag out, an' such.

::Save transmission?

From the mist, We rise as one - Exsiled_one - 09-03-2009

[Image: Comms_picture.jpg]

Got yer message girls. Cadiz welcomes you as always. Ivan out.

From the mist, We rise as one - cobraSting - 09-03-2009

****Encryption level Beta
****Password Override accepted

To: Sanya Tears/Tears of Gaia leadership
Subject: recruitment

Ms. Tears, I stumbled across your wideband radio message in my father's Dromedary. I would like to know if you are still recruiting for your cause, because certain events have led me to loose faith in my father's crimes against nature. Despite going against that which was taught to me, your cause is the one that I identify with. I would like to know if it is possible for me to be a sister. I can contact you by a private communication if you would like.

Sincerely,

Serena Smith

****Channel on Standby; messages received on command

From the mist, We rise as one - protector of gaia - 09-03-2009

...Incoming Message...
...Com ID: Maya Tears...
...Encryption Level: High...

Serena; We appreciate your interest in the enviroment, but at this time membership of the Tears of Gaia is exclusive. In other words, you don't come to us, we come to you. Each of my Sisters is prepared to give their lives to our cause, and we do not wish to forfeit the lives of others. If you wish to help, then please, donate. At this time there is nothing else we can ask you to do.

I would personally like to extend thanks to all of the generous people that have donated their credits towards our cause over the past week, and to the many Traders who were willing to return Poached Wildlife to their enviroment without the need of force. Every credit we collect will be put towards cleaning up the enviroment. Our first goal will be to remove the Luxury Liner Shetland from orbit around Planet Gaia.

Don't book any vactions, because one way or another that Liner will be removed.

...Link Lost...

From the mist, We rise as one - cobraSting - 09-04-2009

****Communications Resumed

To: Maya Tears
Subject: recruitment

Thank you for the prompt response. I will try to help out the movement in some other way unless or until you decide to recruit me.

Good flying,

Serena Smith

****Channel on Notifications-only status

From the mist, We rise as one - Ironwatsas - 09-04-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Source: Juan Maldonato
Dest: Sanya Tears
Subject: :ylove:

Hm!? Are my ears deciving me!? A whole army of Senoritas fighting on behalf of Gaia!

This... this... may be the best thing that's ever happened to me! As far as I can remember!

I mean...err... uhh... Si! I agree we must put aside out petty ways and fight on behalf of mother Gaia! All of us, man and women... mmmm... uh... fighting! Together! Like one big happy family!

Y...you wouldn't happen to need a hand, would you?

I was once, a Corsair... apparently... I don't remember anything before... a few months ago. During Dimi McEwan's funeral. It was there, I learned of Gaia's plight. So, I was convinced to join up and pledge my life to defend our mother world. For the memory of Dimi, for the Natural order!

Yes... natural... :ylove:

I mean... err... If you need another skilled pair of hands or a ship, I can lend my Titan and my skills to you!

~Signed, Juan Maldonato. True Follower of the Gaian way.

TRANSMISSION END

From the mist, We rise as one - protector of gaia - 09-05-2009

...Incoming Message...
...Com ID: Maya Tears...
...Encryption Level: High...

Mister Maldonato. I'll thank you kindly to stop hitting on my younger sister.

We don't require 'help' from men the likes of you. If you wish to fight for the Gaian cause then do so, but stay away from my Sisters.

...Link Lost...

From the mist, We rise as one - Ironwatsas - 09-06-2009

*the sound of a desperate and misguided heart being shattered echos throughout the realm of the Gaians.*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Source: Juan Maldonato
Dest: Sanya Tears
Subject: Sorry

My sincerest apologies, senorita... I was a bit drunk when I wrote that message...

But... we share the love and desire to protect mother Gaia! I just wanted... to feel loved... accepted by people who share in that desire, to see nature preserved...

*sobbing* I can't even remember where I'm from or who I am! All I have is this. The spirit of Gaia is my only Guiding light, without it, I may as well not exist. Please, Senorita! Give me another chance to help out!

I promise, I will try not to be a mindless drunken pervert this time! I may not remember anything, but I still have the spirit of a Corsair Warrior! And will contribute that to protect the natural order of things...

*He pledges, hoping he can salvage the tattered remains of his forgotten soul*

For mother Gaia!

~Juan

TRANSMISSION ENDS