Discovery Gaming Community
~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ (/showthread.php?tid=2591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - NoxNoctisEra - 12-09-2010

she pauses for a second as he manipulates everything. she watches the tattoos dance, awe on her face. she jerks a bit as he whirls out of her space and back into his. she smirks realizing the game she started. she rocks her hips more sultry, touches herself just barely as she teases him to the beat of the music. she dances closer until she's almost touching him, she turns her back to him and just barely leans against him, her hands slide up her body, up his and tease his neck

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Shagohad - 12-09-2010

Taking the invitation, he places his hands on her waist, holding her there gently to show that he appreciates this contact. As her finger tips touch his neck, the odd tattoos trace after each movement, pulsing in rhythm with the ones on his face. His head tilts back and his eyes close, the fun of this game growing more and more in intensity.

she dances more sultry, the music more hypnotic as it pulses with her heart. she slides her hands back down his neck and body. she turns to face him keeping with in his touch, her skin flushed from excitement and dancing, she slowly pulls him to her and tiptoes to kiss him. her mind swims with the music, as she kisses him full on. nibbling his lip before sucking on it and teasing his tongue with hers. she stops moving as she kisses him. her mind buzzing with the pulse of music. Shukura trembles with want to dance and want to kiss, her hands slide up his arms.

It came as a surprise, then became an anticipation. He was a master at what he did. He created motions and emotions. An artist of the mind and soul. His lips kissed back with equal enthusiasm. His arms curved around her waist, delicately supporting her weight as she was up on her toes. His eyes open, looking over at the man who had originally wanted him to shove off from the table. His eyes held a faint grin, flashing to their iridescent blow and holding the color, glowing softly as the lights in the room began to dim, adding to the atmosphere of the raver scene.

Shuk wraps her arms around his neck, one leg slides up his, one of her hands slide inot his hair. she feels herself grind against him in want. she kisses down his neck and bites gently, she slowly lets go and dances against him. she dances a bit slower as the beat slows. she whirls out of his arms and beckons him with a finger. she dances faster as the beat picks backup. she twirls with it. waiting for him to come to her

His lips chase after her as she leaves his grasp. As his eyes focus on her, a wicked a grin forms on his face. With a roll of his neck and shoulders, he heads over to her, his tattoos fading as the music dies. "And what do you have in mind, now?" He asks coyly, his hand coming up to trace the curve of her waist.

Shukura takes his hand, her mind clearing as the music dies. She leads him from the cafe giving him a sultry smile. i dont know, lets find out she teases as they make their way to her apartment.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Glis - 12-09-2010

Josh watched all of that with a raised eyebrow, he drank some vodka from times to times, after they've left the cafe he just relaxed leaned back and thought about an assignment he got from high command earlier that day, he whispered "More kidnapping..." a second after saying that a man in a Zoner fly suit entered the Cafe he scanned the room and saw Josh, the man motioned Josh to come over and he complied, when Josh came closer he said "Hey Gary, hows it going, Haven't seen you in a while." That man was Gary Walker the grand son of Marcus Walker who sacrificed him self for the life of Liberty. Gary replied "Its all good, except for a small problem, but I can handle it, its with uhm, you know who." Josh noded and said "Aye, she isn't a very bright one, so want a drink?" Gary noded and replied "Sure, lets sit over here." The two sat down at the table both ordered their favorite drinks and continued their talk about the good old times.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - exlibrismortis - 12-17-2010

The Arch Priestess had been alerted to other tasks in which required her attention, so she sent one of her close advisors to go give the pilgrims their beacons of light. A younger virulian had walked into the bar the take a rest from the troubles of the day. She acknowledged Josh as she walked in and took a seat at the bar.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Glis - 12-18-2010

Josh notices the Virulian who noded at him, he turned his attention back to Gary and said "Was a real good talk man but I finally got some 'real' business to take care of, here's a little something for the drinks." he places a few credit chips on the table (450) Gary replies "Heh, well finally, I was starting to think you were avoiding me when I offered you to sit down with my friends to drink a few times but you 'had some business to do' in any case good luck out there mate." Josh nods and walks to the Virulian "Hmm, Animus I believe so whats your name." He gets closer "I hope you got some work for me."